Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (901147 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Damsel020

In addition, go through my posts, I did a writeup for Biollar earlier in the year.

firsttymum:

Ur passport page
Ur receipts of previous delivery
Sponsors bank statement ( because she was denied before I will suggest she takes u or ur husband's bank statements let it b that u guys are sponsoring her, since it's u guys requesting her help)
Accommodation details
Present Hospital details ( not like they'll ask but just in case)

Interview her... Ask her possible questions nd bla bla.. That's all I can remember

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by oluphilip2008(f): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
@ Blaize777, thanks a lot for the tip. I called Lufthansa again, I was given the same quote, so I demanded to speak with their supervisor who also maintained the same quote even when I insisted that it should be 10% of my fare. She told me what they calculate is 10% of one way for my travel date, as it is the cheapest for my date is about $3690 for one way.

Pls house, has anyone tried booking return ticket for an infant while the accompanying adult has a one way ticket?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by damsel020: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
firsttymum:

Ur passport page
Ur receipts of previous delivery
Sponsors bank statement ( because she was denied before I will suggest she takes u or ur husband's bank statements let it b that u guys are sponsoring her, since it's u guys requesting her help)
Accommodation details
Present Hospital details ( not like they'll ask but just in case)

Interview her... Ask her possible questions nd bla bla.. That's all I can remember

Thanks alot dear. Will do as advised.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by damsel020: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
happytbaby:
Damsel020

In addition, go through my posts, I did a writeup for Biollar earlier in the year.

Thanks dear, I read that earlier, dats where I got the idea of her applying after I leave. Thanks once again dear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dwebb55: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Zpearlz1:

My interview is for next week. Been going through the thread and looking up possible questions related to why i didnt disclose my job status. i still do not know what to say if i am been asked about it, cus of the contradicting dates. I want to be fully prepared. Please anyone with suggestions, would be glad to get responses. Thanks

The only thing I can say is, just say the truth!Let them know you misrepresented the facts earlier due to the stress of the recent job loss and you didn't know how to reflect the fact but now you are coming clean. after this, pray and fast and hope for the best!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
veleta:
@Teamie Feddy,hope you are coping?i guess you have gone for your first appointment?All your lab results here were collected right? Take care dear

Hey dear, I'm gud o...appointment is tmrw. didn't go with anything from naija. I'll do dem all over here
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dwebb55:

The only thing I can say is, just say the truth!Let them know you misrepresented the facts earlier due to the stress of the recent job loss and you didn't know how to reflect the fact but now you are coming clean. after this, pray and fast and hope for the best!

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bro, i full ground.
My ipad na 128gb and i have external drives with Terrabytes waiting... Firepower to fuel my addiction.

Thank you! I will be in touch when I return from my missionary journey.
Chukwu gozie gi

herrik066:
She's your kinda person. So in love with series especially Orange is the...

Pm me if you are in Lag. I can get someone to get them across to you. An episode is like over 300mb o. Na full HD. Plenty space required.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
See this sharp geh!
You wan go stand for my front?
Remain for me oh!
firsttymum:
Erm I'm presently in Lagos.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thanks dear!
But local Flight kwa?
Mba nu!?!?

Municipal bus nor dey go there? Abi greyhound?

The only plane rides i signed up for are 2 in number:
1- arrive Yankee
2- depart Yankee
End of story.

happytbaby:

Don' t you have WiFi babe? Download from 02series.com or take a local flight to El Paso and come collect from me. At least it will be payment for all the times you made me laugh on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Latolly: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Nnystc:
Teamie,
May God grant you Easy, breezy and speedy passage in Jesus name. May He make your paths cross with the right CBP and give you confidence to answer all questions.

No worry, it is well with you.
Grace all the way!

Nnystc......
Biko can I PM you. Pls it's something urgent and personal.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MiddyO(f): 4:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Hello everyone, it's been ages that I have been on here! Busy catching up now. The little man is 9 months old now. @ firsty My fellow November 2015 mom, I see you have been busy! Nerf and LadyG I hail you o! Nogen happy belated birthday to the triplets! God bless them. Back to silent mode!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 4:45am On Aug 31, 2016
oluphilip2008:
@ Blaize777, thanks a lot for the tip. I called Lufthansa again, I was given the same quote, so I demanded to speak with their supervisor who also maintained the same quote even when I insisted that it should be 10% of my fare. She told me what they calculate is 10% of one way for my travel date, as it is the cheapest for my date is about $3690 for one way.

Pls house, has anyone tried booking return ticket for an infant while the accompanying adult has a one way ticket?
lufthansa and United are the same when it comes to adding infant ticket. And most of us paid about that. And this was last year.
U realise the more u delay the more it is increases. They've told u.. There's no magic about that one. Just pay and forget it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 4:45am On Aug 31, 2016
MiddyO:
Hello everyone, it's been ages that I have been on here! Busy catching up now. The little man is 9 months old now. @ firsty My fellow November 2015 mom, I see you have been busy! Nerf and LadyG I hail you o! Nogen happy belated birthday to the triplets! God bless them. Back to silent mode!
lol darling... Mwuah
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nogen: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2016
MiddyO:

Thanks my sis. Love to our handsome boy!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Nnystc:
Bro, i full ground.
My ipad na 128gb and i have external drives with Terrabytes waiting... Firepower to fuel my addiction.

Chukwu gozie gi

Add Braindead to that list...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2016
MiddyO:
Mba nu! If you no talk your mouth go smerr o! Comot silent mode o!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by babyokujide(f): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Hello sabi mamas n papas!
It's ur gal on ikunle(kneeling) levels to hail una. Twale! You guys are doing a great job to keep d thread alive. I have been following from hibernation avenue, so busy with work + chasing my toddler ensuring she doesn't poke her Lil bro.
God bless our hustle in this era, we will say there is a lifting up.
One love y'all.
#runsbacktocave

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Earlybird81(f): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=Ulio post=48887667].

Mzbolanle, congrats on your poe. Pls which dr are u using n how do I make contact. For cost M 30weeks already. Help a

Hello everyone and kudos to those that have kept this thread alive from the very beginning.

Actually I am already in the US awaiting the arrival of my precious God's gift any time soon.Had to go through Newyork to Houston cos of POE palava in Houston.I really congratulate those that scaled through the Houston POE. Truth be told I learnt they are kinda thorough there so I and DH heeded an experienced friend's advice who found it very hectic but was all the same lucky and had her baby last year.

My question here is this:my host has suggested that I apply for WIC program.Please is it advisable I apply?

I sincerely and urgently need an answer.Experts in the house please help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Hello Earlybird81, WIC program is a federal assistance program funded by tax payers. Besides, do you intend to stay more than 8-10 weeks?

In my opinion, enrolling in that program constitutes a benefit from tax payers fund o. I stand to be corrected.

[quote author=Earlybird81 post=48946702][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2016
Lol. Firsttymum, I gat you too.

firsttymum:
Erm I'm presently in Lagos.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Nsogbu adilo. Anytime.

Nnystc:
Bro, i full ground.

Chukwu gozie gi

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by RILV: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Pls can anyone assist on how to get an accommodation in Houston. I will be using dr z. I need a place to rent for 2months
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2016
RILV:
Pls can anyone assist on how to get an accommodation in Houston. I will be using dr z. I need a place to rent for 2months

Google airbnb and follow the direction
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by BeckyU: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
RILV:

You can try Sojurbanliving. Just google the name. A friend just told me about another place last week but I can't post details as it might be counted as advert.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=Earlybird81 post=48946702][/quote]
It's not advisable to apply o.it's a form of medicaid gears toward baby food and other freebies for low income earner's/unemployed.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by KayLayChi: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
CBN has lifted the ban of First Bank.

This will soon be made public so that's good news for those using FBN's cards and those looking for PTA

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cheap flight alert. Lagos- New York. 5star Airline. 15th September 2016 till 30th June, 2017. Sales validity period is till 5th September

Cost: N297,000

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dunnibaby: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
herrik066:
Cheap flight alert. Lagos- New York. 5star Airline. 15th September 2016 till 30th June, 2017. Sales validity period is till 5th September

Cost: N297,000
oga, please give details. I take God beg u....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by debby516(f): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Try SOJ Urbanliving.
RILV:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by debby516(f): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Check Qatar
dunnibaby:

oga, please give details. I take God beg u....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
KayLayChi:
CBN has lifted the ban of First Bank.

This will soon be made public so that's good news for those using FBN's cards and those looking for PTA

It appears the suspension has been lifted on eight of the suspended banks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.