Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (898052 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Popri(f): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nef I dey oo
@bigfido, open blog and name it comedyland..com and hurry up b4 monitoring spirits steal the name of your blog smiley smiley smiley
My lungs can't contain your sense of humour grin

Congratulations to all new mamas and old mamas with newborn babies...Gods blessings abound
#ayamyankeesick#
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by isysleek: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmnn...this Abuja is not PTA friendly at all.

Unity bank in Wuse2 said they have too many applications so not collecting anymore.

Went to Heritage bank,told me to open account and I will get PTA in three days,all for them to say today that no dollars for now. And I have opened acct and funded o. I just weak.

I'll try Standard Chartered and Ecobank tomorrow.

Please keep me posted if you get PTA anywhere in this town(Abj).

prolify:
Pls who has info on pta in abuja....jaiz bank just broke my heart and said I have to run the account for 6months undecided ,i have just 1week.
HELLPPP!!!
cc.modath
cc.every1
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Iwanawana: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Congrats to the new mamas in the house.
Cc Abefokin, Damidamsel. I tap into your blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Momo13:
Seriously?! Everyone here has been new at one time or another, I think bringing this up hours after it's been discussed is highly unnecessary.
Whoever has strong opinions about this asides bigfido who's directly involved should consider other factors. Monitoring spirits or otherwise, it's enough Abeg. The one being solicited for has even apologized.
Kilode! Ish at this rate no one will bother to send you a pm. This forum is to help others by sharing info that could help them, this forum is public nah.
That's not an ish cos I don't do pms...
I'm not begging anybody to send me one either. I'm entitled to my opinion. Replying pms is by choice. And attitude goes a long way. As you decided to bring it up 2 hours after I posted... Tagged me to tell me your opinion but I shouldn't state mine?!hm.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Jollybaby: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
damidamsel:
Welcomed my princess at 7.41am weighing 7.2pounds today April 20th 2016 through VD. Hez indeed a good God. Tx to all d info gotten from people on here. It was indeed God n NL all da way.

Pls all those who gave birth with hubby not in the US, when filling d birth cert form, did you fill the information on father's part coz they require d dad to sign? Pls ur response is urgently needed
Congrats on d arrival of ur princess

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by babyokujide(f): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote
Hello ladeolay and pimpos, abeg make una pass me d info. I have opened 3 accounts already. Standard chartered just broke my heart today when I rcvd dia call that my PTA application wasn't successful and they refunded my money.
Last wk I was @ SC to withdraw and was overpaid, I went back 2 return d excess money, d cashiers+customers were praying with me dat my PTA application will scale tru.

Plssss help me!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
They sold for me 2weeks ago ($100 denomination) and my colleague bought hers too last week but $10 denominations all thru. You better hurry and go before they bcum too saturated like stanbic.

sugah:

Abeg when was the last time they sold pta? I don't mind resuscitating my nysc account with them grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks biollar1.

Abeg how long did the process take? And confirm you got from Lagos?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Can't rem but not up to 3weeks sha, I think 2weeks plus. And I got it at Ajao Estate branch in lag

sugah:
Thanks biollar1.

Abeg how long did the process take? And confirm you got from Lagos?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks again biollar1. Lemme go and look for the account number cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
biollar1:
They sold for me 2weeks ago ($100 denomination) and my colleague bought hers too last week but $10 denominations all thru. You better hurry and go before they bcum too saturated like stanbic.

Chai! I remember when fbn marina sold one one dollar....e g better!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by fizzone: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
chloe7:
Abefeokin congratulations, I want to have twins too cheesy so I tap into your bundle of blessings that have just arrived kiss

CONGRATA, Mummy Twins

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by pimpos: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
sugah:
Thanks again biollar1. Lemme go and look for the account number cheesy

Sugah,don't bother if you intend to "resuscitate" your account. I went to that branch(Ecobank,Ajao Estate after Aswani) but the CSM told me that PTA can't work on new and dormant account,she specifically said only accounts that have been functional for the last 6 months but you can still try you luck...Miracles still happen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Eish!!! Na wa o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mrsbw: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
temmyo:
mummy's in the house please how does paediatrician check up work? Is the check done in the hospital included in paed fees or hospital fees? Does the paediatrician start charging from the first visit to his/her office after discharge from the hospital?

My paed charged for hospital treatment as well, but I paid it during my first visit to his office. Subsequent visits were charged as we went

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Congratulations to the latest mummy's in the house, Abefeokin and Damidamsel. God bless you and your little ones.

TemmyO pediatricians charge for hospital time and subsequent visits (2 weeks and 6 weeks if you go for both) to the best of my knowledge but when you receive the bills may dinfer based on the practice. This may not apply to hospitals that have a maternity package sha.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mrsbw: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Congrats Abefeokin and Damidamsel

God bless your LOs

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
damidamsel:
Welcomed my princess at 7.41am weighing 7.2pounds today April 20th 2016 through VD. Hez indeed a good God. Tx to all d info gotten from people on here. It was indeed God n NL all da way.
Congratulations , awesome GOD

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ajiedeko(f): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello Dabira, I contacted you but yet to get any response.

Dabira19:
Thanks all for the posts here:quite helpful.
I beg any 'Dallas June mummy' in the house? PM me for accommodation.
Sharing my own testimony soon....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temmyo: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks a bunch
mrsbw:

My paed charged for hospital treatment as well, but I paid it during my first visit to his office. Subsequent visits were charged as we went
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temmyo: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thank you very much
TheLeakyTribe:
Congratulations to the latest mummy's in the house, Abefeokin and Damidamsel. God bless you and your little ones.

TemmyO pediatricians charge for hospital time and subsequent visits (2 weeks and 6 weeks if you go for both) to the best of my knowledge but when you receive the bills may dinfer based on the practice. This may not apply to hospitals that have a maternity package sha.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Abefeokin(f): 12:31am On Apr 21, 2016
chloe7:
Abefeokin congratulations, I want to have twins too cheesy so I tap into your bundle of blessings that have just arrived kiss

It is settled by HIS grace! grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Abefeokin(f): 12:35am On Apr 21, 2016
Thank you everyone for your prayers and well-wishes. And I pray for safe delivery for the mommas expecting. We shall all testify

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Iwanawana: 12:40am On Apr 21, 2016
So Spanish airline Iberia have suspended all thier flights from Nigeria to wherever. Heard other foreign airlines are about to follow suit as well.
Reasons cited: The FG have refused to exclude these airlines from its ban on movement of Forex. Some of these airlines find it almost impossible to transfer their proceeds trapped in Nigerian banks to thier various countries thereby thier gradual withdrawal.

Which way Nigeriaooo which way? So what now?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ccemordi(m): 12:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Hello House, Can someone please give me a doctor's contact at West Houston Medical Center.. I intend for my wife to have our second baby in the USA. I called the number on their website and i was given facility Bill but was given another number to call and find a doc .. Please i need contact details of any Doctor at WHMC that we can work .. Thank you all for your swift response.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by damidamsel: 1:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Thanks for all the congratulatory messages, ire a kari o. For those still awaiting theirs or praying for such, may the good Lord visit u in a mighty way and the glory of latter will surpass the former IJN.

19 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by evemama: 1:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Congrats dear, God bless u and ur princess!

quote author=damidamsel post=44883064]Welcomed my princess at 7.41am weighing 7.2pounds today April 20th 2016 through VD. Hez indeed a good God. Tx to all d info gotten from people on here. It was indeed God n NL all da way.

Pls all those who gave birth with hubby not in the US, when filling d birth cert form, did you fill the information on father's part coz they require d dad to sign? Pls ur response is urgently needed[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by gbolapupo: 1:22am On Apr 21, 2016
I had my interview today with my wife and 2 kids ,we are planning to visit florida for 2 weeks, during the interview the visaOfficer ask my wife if she is pregnant and she said yes ,she then ask if my wife is having her babby in the US and she said yes but not with the 2 weeks family vacation . she then gave is a white paper to provide more details , here are the details of what she ask us to provide,
1, cost estimate for the medical treatment you plan to receive in the US and documentation of how you plan to pay
2, evidence of your financial statues ( eg original bank statement for last fiscal year , affidafit of support
3 , budget for all expenses
4, correspondence of medical facility
please do you have any sample letter format to write the doctor and the sample budget for all expenses ,also do you have any affordable doctor you can recommend my email is adedudu@outlook.com

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by danowena: 3:30am On Apr 21, 2016
ifyalways:
God has been good to me and mine. My "daughter" entered on Monday via JFK and no questions were asked, no secondary inspections or anything.

In my quest to make sure she got the visa, I paid El Paso hospital and Doctors fees in advance against the good advisory I got here. The deductions no be here ooo. $145 refund processing fee for Hospital bill, $250 again deducted from hospital bill and $145 deducted from Doctors fees. That's excluding the registration and Doctors letters. Nearly $750 gone shocked sad . . .Just sharing so no one makes same mistake as I did.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding what I read. You mean you paid El Paso fees fully knowing you won't be using them (I guess that is why you said it was against advise from here)? Well, in that case you wouldn't blame the facilitators as such huge deductions will discourage those who want to simply use their receipts as a route for easier entry into the states. Otherwise, if such is continued, the CBP's will suspect anyone who has even paid ahead (after all, I read somewhere in part 3 that it could also be seen as desperation).

My take from this great thread has always been honesty and presentation of true intentions from the beginning of the whole process . Perhaps it's just my opinion but some things are better off not shared on here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by peacenigeria: 4:09am On Apr 21, 2016
ifyalways:
God has been good to me and mine. My "daughter" entered on Monday via JFK and no questions were asked, no secondary inspections or anything.

In my quest to make sure she got the visa, I paid El Paso hospital and Doctors fees in advance against the good advisory I got here. The deductions no be here ooo. $145 refund processing fee for Hospital bill, $250 again deducted from hospital bill and $145 deducted from Doctors fees. That's excluding the registration and Doctors letters. Nearly $750 gone shocked sad . . .Just sharing so no one makes same mistake as I did.

There is a $150 non-refundable enrollment fee. If you decided to prepay, it is very clear on the website and email that there are refund fees. Prepayment is free and opcional and you chose to prepay.

I dont think there is any other place that accepts a prepayment for both the hospital and the doctors fee and offers a refund if you "change your mind" on top of that.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Momo13: 4:12am On Apr 21, 2016
damidamsel:
Thanks for all the congratulatory messages, ire a kari o. For those still awaiting theirs or praying for such, may the good Lord visit u in a mighty way and the glory of latter will surpass the former IJN.

Amen! Congratulations
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MetroTee: 5:18am On Apr 21, 2016
gbolapupo:
I had my interview today with my wife and 2 kids ,we are planning to visit florida for 2 weeks, during the interview the visaOfficer ask my wife if she is pregnant and she said yes ,she then ask if my wife is having her babby in the US and she said yes but not with the 2 weeks family vacation . she then gave is a white paper to provide more details , here are the details of what she ask us to provide,
1, cost estimate for the medical treatment you plan to receive in the US and documentation of how you plan to pay
2, evidence of your financial statues ( eg original bank statement for last fiscal year , affidafit of support
3 , budget for all expenses
4, correspondence of medical facility
please do you have any sample letter format to write the doctor and the sample budget for all expenses ,also do you have any affordable doctor you can recommend my email is adedudu@outlook.com

Have you decided on the state where you'd like to have your baby? If so, try to use the search box to get information on doctors using your chosen hospital. Alternatively, you can actually use the link on the first page of the thread to find a hospital and doctor

Search 'budget sheet' for a sample of budget breakdown or Phema's posts.

You can adapt the letter I used below. Although I had already called to confirm they'll take me on but just sent this email to create correspondence:

You can do these while waiting for other responses.
Good morning,

My name is **** from Lagos, Nigeria. I called your office yesterday to inquire about Dr ****** taking me on as a patient as I intend to come to the US to have my baby due February 2016. I am currently ** weeks pregnant and was told by the lady I spoke with to send my medical records across first.

I have informed my hospital here and they will be sending all records directly to this email address. Kindly look out for it please.

I'll be a self pay patient and will be very pleased if you can take me on.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.