Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) (906 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by doctimi(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Straight to the point.

Been in a relationship for over 18 months. My girlfriend comes around once in a while. Most times I ensure meal is prepared so she eats. The strange thing is that after eating the meal dished for her, she would take her dish to the kitchen and wash hers alone leaving other dishes there in the kitchen zinc. If there are 3 plates there, she'll wash her's alone and leave others there.

I have seen this happen more than 5 times. I can't seem to make any sense from this. perhaps she has a message she's trying to pass which i can't decode.

Ladies in the house, kindly help me. What is she trying to communicate?
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by Iolite(f): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Ask her.
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by Cholls(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2016
my brother there is nothing wrong in what she did.......she's the type that doesn't do what high service........next time tell her to assist with the dishes.
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maybe those plates were not properly used.

You know some used plates can be very irritating, especially when you used it to eat beans...

But seriously, sit her down and know why she's acting like that
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
If she's not older than you, then it's a sign of selfishness.
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by ebusbaba10: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Cholls:
my brother there is nothing wrong in what she did.......she's the type that doesn't do what high service........next time tell her to assist with the dishes.
High service ke, abi she doesn't know what is courtesy.
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by ebusbaba10: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
blueseacats:
Nothing like selfishness, she's just lazy period.
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by doctimi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Iolite:
Ask her.

How do i start such conversation without sounding authoritative or commanding? Ladies sometimes would have this 'I'm i your slave' look on their faces when asked such.

As a lady, how do i tell you such in a not-offensive manner? I love my woman so much and I don't want any misunderstanding.
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by doctimi(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
blueseacats:

I'm 4 years older than her. Selfishness? I can't say!
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by Iolite(f): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
doctimi:

How do i start such conversation without sounding authoritative or commanding? Ladies sometimes would have this 'I'm i your slave' look on their faces when asked such.

As a lady, how do i tell you such in a not-offensive manner? I love my woman so much and I don't want any misunderstanding.

When she does it again, camly ask her why is she always doing that? Simple.
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by klenton(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
She simply doesn't see a future with u

Maybe cus she ain't really serious with u or she already has someone else which she sees doing those tins as her responsibility

Either way she ain't ready
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by chericleo(f): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
U no ur woman. Talk to her wen u feel she's happy. Ask y she does dat and tell her ur not ok wif it. Den keep observing her if dere will b any change. Plz dnt jump into conclusions of her being selfish or not ready. Her attitude might b from home because I no of a home wif 8 children who eat and wash dere used plates. I.E every child in d hauz wash d particular plate dai use in eating in other To reduce d 1st daughters job. because d oda siblings will not want to help out in d chores. And wen diz is done, one can be use to doing such, so It might or might not b her own case. Not saying she's right though buf u can find out.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by doctimi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
klenton:
She simply doesn't see a future with u

Maybe cus she ain't really serious with u or she already has someone else which she sees doing those tins as her responsibility

Either way she ain't ready

Please don't break my heart with this.
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by Kommen(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tell me more
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by yusufyusuf1: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
am confuse just like u can't make sense out of it maybe there it's a spiritual issue no one can tell
Re: Nairaland Ladies: Please Advise Me (just A Simple Issue) by Bluezy13(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Put her to test in such a way that you will be right in her presence...standing next to her and obviously watching her without uttering a word about the plates but just watch her.
Note her reaction.
Never ask her why she does that.

If she washes the plates, note her facial expression. it will tell you more.
If she doesn't still wash it, then, you will have one heck of a married life.

On a second thought,
Tell her...maybe in her happy moments or while walking or watching TV...about a friend of yours or a friend's wife, sister etc who doesn't wash other peoples stuff including clothes and plates etc...and your friend doesn't like it neither do you.

You know how to go about the rest.
Don't be scared and don't appear to serious.
Make it seem like a by the way issue .

I would prefer the former...it works most

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Reply From A Smart Dude (picture) / See What This Man Was Spotted Reading In Public / Married Woman Caught Having Affairs With 10 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.