Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (64152 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

I asked "didn't you tell him you were expecting someone"?"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Unfortunately the sad reality greets me in my face.

I begin to lose my self confidence gradually because of rejection.

Smh, all I feel right now is self pity, all I can do is lament.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by tchimatic(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin ;Gud for u

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
tchimatic:
grin ;Gud for u

No prob, cool..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by eph12(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Trust issues

4 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by yomi007k(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dont worry bro I use to be like u.

When dey get to 28 dey will be loyal but for now, dey will act like dey run d world.

292 Likes 26 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aniker(f): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Poem

4 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by jeyselassie(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
your problem is a problem. first u need to learn to have a human heart. she apologised to u naaa. dont carry women so serious like maths wassce because no man can understand them completely. just do ur best and give her ur rules as well as hear her own rules. then u guys are good to go.

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hold on,don't rush, the right one will com wen u least expect it

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by dpete1: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
jeyselassie:
your problem is a problem. first u need to learn to have a human heart. she apologised to u naaa. dont carry women so serious like maths wassce because no man can understand them completely. just do ur best and give her ur rules as well as hear her own rules. then u guys are good to go.
Bros I Tire For The Guy O,the Girl Apologised,so Because Of That, U Think She Doesnt Care..If She Doesnt, She Wont Even Send Back A Msg...Bros, CHILL...

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Sandydayziz(f): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Buh wah if she was telling d truth?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Psittacus(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

I feel your pain my brother, cos I was in a similar situation. At least you just met this one a few days ago. This girl I have known for ova 6 month, I asked out 4 days ago and she said she was cool, since then, she never pick my call talkless of replying my instant messages.
But I have found peace and rest of mind in other things. So my brother, these feelings doesn't make you less a man, let go of apathy and live well. A lady who wil appreciate d man you are will surely come around, but know that she won't fall for a depressed man. So get up your saddle and live free and protect yourself from emotional breakdown.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by tobbyte(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
you should just forgive her ND move on, good girls are hard to find dis days o. me too as I dey so na lonely things I dey I don even tire...but I know that myn would come at d right time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by fijiano202(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Psittacus:
I feel your pain my brother, cos I was in a similar situation. At least you just met this one a few days ago. This girl I have known for ova 6 month, I asked out 4 days ago and she said she was cool, since then, she never pick my call talkless of replying my instant messages.
But I have found peace and rest of mind in other things. So my brother, these feelings doesn't make you less a man, let go of apathy and live well. A lady who wil appreciate d man you are will surely come around, but know that she won't fall for a depressed man. So get up your saddle and live free and protect yourself from emotional breakdown.
bros ur matter worse pass op ooo...that " COOL" for the matter na bad market

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by fijiano202(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
What I don't understand is that there are lots of single girls out there waiting for a good guy but when the good guy comes they will still dey form for him and lose him and later blame the unfortunate old woman in their village

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
ur own beta mine stole my phone

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by jeyselassie(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
dpete1:

Bros I Tire For The Guy O,the Girl Apologised,so Because Of That, U Think She Doesnt Care..If She Doesnt, She Wont Even Send Back A Msg...Bros, CHILL...
d guy never even see wicked bae yet. benin... area. una dey here?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Psittacus(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
fijiano202:
bros ur matter worse pass op ooo...that " COOL" for the matter na bad market
I didn't knw "cool" is the new f*ck off..lol. Her loss !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by M2dX(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Guy, when your are ready to marry, go to ur villa look for good well behave girl and hookup, forget all those romantic sh..t and focuse on your goal and make money, dont waste your time with those freakish octopuslike girls, who can change any how and any time to get what they want, and you will be thinking u got life partner? and for her maind, i don get another mugu . Karashikas.

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Michelle55: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
@op,dnt wori ur own beta half will breeze into life wen u least expect it,meanwhile kip ur mind busy wit oda lucrative tinx..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Divay22(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hahahaha (I'm sorry for laughing...)

Back to the matter....

For now,i'll say just concentrate on being a better you,don't search no further,the right one will come when you least expect it.
Learn how to be happy all by yourself,it like you are becoming too desperate,don't be,love will meet you someday,But most especially i pray you recognize the TRUE one when you see or meet her......

Zero your mind from it,and watch it come.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by atilla(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
OP seems this stuff is getting to u so making u more sensitive.
I think you should give her another chance cause she might be telling the truth.
Don't take it to P Even if u don't then just take it Ez and decide to make friends with girls instead. What harm will it to if u take this advice?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by firstking01(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Aniker:
Poem
undecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by popefuse(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
hey yah pele

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aniker(f): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
firstking01:
undecided
Okay just say how I wronged you I'll apologize, so you'll let me have peace lipsrsealed
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by bizzy500: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
dont do dat to urself,u just didnt play d card rite,u shldnt hav let her knw u really love her, u knw babe of diz days,dont pressure dem too much even if u re desperate to meet one,just be cool nd take it slow,u re a real niggar na dont loss the confident

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by bizzy500: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
jeyselassie:
apologising doesnt mean,doz excuses isnt geniue,u cant trust dat kinda babe na

7 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Adeinfo: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

op don't take it too far..pleading with you not to take rash decision whenever it is ladies matter
Her acknowledging and apologizing really shows she has your interest @ heart
Don't judge her using this..give her a second opportunity to prove herself since her excuse is tenable
don't listen to those saying dump her. I have been in your shoes and me and the lady have been enjoying a healthy relationship.
Lastly, dont be quick to judge. else you look insecure and desperate

7 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by policy12: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by princessayesha(f): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

God will see u throught...u shall find a good one soon
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Gariki: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Whatsapp me and I will teach I what to do and girls will be chase you not u chasing them even if u don't have money or u are ugly
Its inborn in every male but only the alfa male can discover it
100/% garantee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by omowumeee(f): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Alsini6:
ur own beta mine stole my phone
grin mine stole my laptop cry .. OP just give her another chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Freshboi: 1:43am On Dec 19, 2016
M2dX:
Guy, when your are ready to marry, go to ur villa look for good well behave girl and hookup, forget all those romantic sh..t and focuse on your goal and make money, dont waste your time with those freakish octopuslike girls, who can change any how and any time to get what they want, and you will be thinking u got life partner? and for her maind, i don get another mugu . Karashikas.
Bros, you harsh o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.