Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. (792 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
ADVICE TO LADIES!!!

The moment you agree to date a married man, you agree to be a second class woman, and every second class person is classified as a person of lower values.

Now look at it this way.. If he is with you & his wife calls, he lies that he is still at the office or on an official assignment. You dare not interrupt his conversation or query him. But you can't call him when he is at home with family.....

My sisters, you be toy? He sneaks you from his car into his hotel room but gives his wife his entire home.....

My beloved sisters grow up, please! He visits you at home & you introduce him to friends & neighbours as your boyfriend thereby blocking your chances of getting a genuine suitor, yet you don't even know the name of the street where he lives.....

My sisters, how long will you continue to sacrifice your future? He takes you out & buys you assorted types of alcoholic drinks, yet he will never allow his wife taste even a drop of alcoholic drink. Common sense should tell you he is only doing that to get you drunk so he can truly destroy you in bed......

My dear sisters, na your body good pass for experiment? He gets you pregnant & gives you money for abortion, but when his wife gets pregnant he celebrates & gives her money for antenatal & baby things......

My sisters remember he is already raising his family. Oh just in case you don't know, he describes your reactions during sex when he is with his friends but will never mention whatever happens between him & his wife. This makes all his friends see a lesser human in you......

My sisters, na your matter them take they drink beer ooo. He gives you a few cash & you're happy not knowing that whatever money he gives you is what he calls "Body no be firewood allowances" You have his picture on your phone & saved his number as "My Sweetheart" or whatever, yet your picture cannot be found on his phone & your number is saved on his phone as generator mechanic or refuse dispose........

My lovely sisters, you be learner? PLEASE let's give ourselves a proper re-evaluation today.

Mods over to you guys.

Happy new month

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
And calling the mods for FP abi? grin

Well, some females prefer to be the "side chick" coz they really don't want a commitment..they juz wanna enjoy their life as these married men throw them stuffs that most single men can't afford to buy...and some side chick doesn't really cares when this man lives...all they wanted is his money & gifts and LESS DRAMA.

Nothing personal... cool
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Smellymouth: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Whollup!!! Whollup!!! Just whollup!!!

My beloved sisters, you haff been been spreading your legs like this since 1190 BC, when will you change?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by princeuniq(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bitter truth, indeed!
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
At the end of the day , ladies will do whatever they want especially when these men throw money at them. What u should be encouraging is contentment, that's the problem with a lot of them, they want what they can't afford and will go to any length including sleeping with monkeys to get what they want.
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by kaziblake(f): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thank you sir.
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Laveda(f): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmm

And it keeps happening.
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Synzu(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Don't they already know this?
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
ibotjaycob:
At the end of the day , ladies will do whatever they want especially when these men throw money at them. What u should be encouraging is contentment, that's the problem with a lot of them, they want what they can't afford and will go to any length including sleeping with monkeys to get what they want.

I get your point bro..contentment start by realising your self value and worth...its only a girl that equate her worth to that phone or car she want that will play useless side chick to a married man or stoop so low to sleep with monkey ..

our ladies need to know they are so precious and no amount of money should buy their self worth... you can have a sweet home for yourself . just be the best you can.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Advice not takengrin
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

My beloved sisters, you haff been been spreading your legs like this since 1190 BC, when will you change?? undecided
You are a comedian grin grin
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Smellymouth: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Angelberry:
You are a comedian grin grin

Huh?? cheesy

Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by ATMC(f): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Well, You are right but side chic has come to stay.
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

your madness no get part 2 grin
Re: Advice To Ladies : The Bitter Truth. by Maxi112: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
this is a generational problem...
if u like tell them from now till tomorrow, e no dey enter!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Cry Cos Of A Guy... / Pls I Need, Help Am In Love With / Ladies Will You Rocks This Wedding Gown On Your Wedding Day ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.