Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace (6727 Views)

What Should You Blog About. A Detailed Insight And Guide To Blogging Successfull / Characteristics & Benefits Of A Good SEO Experts / 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by ibietela2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mediapace:
I am back again on Webmaster,These are the characteristics of a successfull blog :

1.Awesome design:
According to cuutio,Your blog design is the first thing people see.
It’s also the most distinguishable feature of your blog.
And a way for you to express yourself and what the blog stands for.
If you’re using WordPress or Tumblr – avoid using the default themes! Seriously, they are the most bland and uninspiring designs available.
You’ll certainly not see Twenty Eleven as the Theme for any reputable blog.
Why? Because it tells people you’re too lazy to make an effort. The default themes are generic and it suggests the content will be generic too.
What’s to say the content will be of any quality – especially with a default WordPress theme? Hire a developer, or buy a theme and customize it yourself.
Custom themes show off your personality and look more professional than the free themes available.

2.Spectacular and matching images : According to cuutio again Images play an important role in pulling visitors into your content.
They are also great at complementing your post and can help reinforce a point you’re making.
Just be sure to avoid the cliche and over- used images of boardroom meetings and two people shaking hands.
Instead look for some unique and eye-catching photos to make your posts pop.
I find most of my images through Flickr by using the Creative Commons Search.
It’s free and I have no problem crediting the maker in my post.
But it can take up to 30mins to find the perfect image and don't include overwhelming images.

3.Perfect Load Time :
There are times when you open some blogs,it will take time for the homepage to load talkless of other pages,this is bad. We hate this,i as a person i skip those sort of blogs,my time is precious than Gold to me.
If it is images causing it,i will employ you to reduce it

4.Nice Alexa ranking :
Your Alexa rank tells a lot about your blog,i always check alexa rank of any blog before visiting them,For more on Alexa rank go to :

https://www.nairaland.com/2848257/10-ways-improve-alexa-ranking

5.Traffic driving contents :
Your blog must containg rich contents,it delay guests from leaving your blogs especially blogs with Topics you may like hyperlinks,it really helps in getting viewers busy on your blog for hours.

6.Proper S.e.o. Ranking:
When your S.e.o. Ranking is awesome just like Nairaland,you are already a famous blogger,Million of Nigerians use google everyday and i think Nairaland get up to 50k backlinks per day,you can only achieve this by writing original Articles.

7.Proper backlinks from other websites : This is an essential characteristics for bloggers,I will not even know Linda Ikeji if not for Nairaland,the best way to get backlinks from popular websites is by writing Original articles and pasting it on forums adding your links

Writer:Ayobami/Mediapace

All you can find at www.healthable.org check it out and let me know your thoughts
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by Mediapace: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
I will review it tommorow
ibietela2:

All you can find at www.healthable.org check it out and let me know your thoughts

1 Like

Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
make sure u tell us about d latest baby mama,show us alot of celeb cleavage n the latest bleached socialite.
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by chichriso: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
this is very nice.
Op, keep it up

add your blog url below
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by ibietela2(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mediapace:
I will review it tommorow

Thanks in advance
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by Mediapace: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks ma but i can't post it here to avoid being banned by antibot.
Help me beg seun and co. To release W*p..k**a .
I also visit Amiloaded.com
chichriso:
this is very nice.

Op, keep it up

add your blog url below
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by chichriso: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Thanks ma but i can't post it here to avoid being banned by antibot.
Help me beg seun and co. To release W*p..k**a .
I also visit Amiloaded.com

Click on my SIGNATURES and add your blog url
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by Elxandre(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
You talk about original article, but kept mentioning cuttio! angry
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by bemnickenzie: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2016
How do I make my website easily accessible through google and how can I get more comments on my articles... www.africaonline.cc
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by tonyx4x44(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2016
blogging... just like teaching... one of the fields where everyone thinks they are professionals.

Only way to know a certified professional is when he/she/it succeeds...

Boyantech - TIPS, TWEAKS, INSIGHT was here...
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by Anatech(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Thanks Mediapace for this article, 'ORIGINAL CONTENT' is a strong factor in SEO, can you review this website http://anatech.com.ng

I will love to know your honest observations, thanks in advance

Anatech
Re: 7 Characteristics Of A Successfull Blog - Mediapace by novelphotos: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cram digital offers professional website design services in lagos. Visit us today to get started https://cramdigitalmarketers.com/website-design-company-in-lagos/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! / How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? / Full Tutorial On How To Avoid Facebook Account Ban On Newly Created Facebook Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.