Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? (857 Views)

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? / Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by okotie800(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hello nairalanders,i've been pondering on this and i decided to ask my homies here.People who have proposed to others for like a million times (ha ha ha just joking).Come on,am planning to propose to my girlfriend soon and i need ur advice on how to do it , especially the ladies.
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by gloriuss(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
ooh ooh ooh!!! Congrats. . . . . i think i have the perfect idea grin grin grin PLAN A SURPRISE PROPOSAL PARTY WITH UR CLOSEST FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!! Mehn, that would also double up as a small engagement party!!!

Good luck. . . . . . and i wish u the best in married life.

COOOOOOONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!!!!! cheesy wink smiley grin cool
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by okotie800(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2009
@gloriuss
well,thank u so much.Actually,i'd like to know how u will like ur own to be.Take for instance that am the one proposing to u (just joking).Come on
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by gloriuss(f): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
ummm, u know ive not even thought of the way that id love to be engaged. . . . . my time has not come yet. . . . so ive not even thouht of HOW. . .sltho i wouldnt mind my own suggestion grin

all the married guys n gurls on NL are keepin quiet! Abeg come and share ur own experiences na. . . tongue
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by TheSeeker(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
Do something that will scare her for a couple of minutes; then slide the ring on that finger. She'll look at you in weirdness for some hours though. I tell you, she'll always remember that day. Need hint on how to be scary?
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by okotie800(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
@gloriuss
u never can tell,women marry at any age so no age is too early.By the way,nairalanders are not talking here especially the married ones.I dont know why.
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by segunpc(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2009
@poster

text d ring to her. grin
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by biola44: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2009
crazy grin
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by okotie800(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
@biola
hey,u need to give me ur thought.I need to know how u will do it.
@segunpc
it wont be anywhere near romantic if i did that.
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by Ladoxy: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
i think i support the idea of txtn it to her nd if u no get airtime use extracool
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by okotie800(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Ladoxy
it wont be romantic.Remember u should make it a day she will never forget.
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by biola44: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
okotie800:

@biola
hey,u need to give me ur thought.I need to know how u will do it.
@segunpc
it wont be anywhere near romantic if i did that.
i dont know cos its not happening soon, lol
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by bilqiss(f): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
Simplicity is the key. Just go somewhere special and private, maybe you guys' fave restaurant, then in a moment of sober reflection, pop da question. On the other hand, i think the idea with the surprise party sounded pretty cool too!!
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by gloriuss(f): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
bilqiss:

Simplicity is the key. Just go somewhere special and private, maybe you guys' fave restaurant, then in a moment of sober reflection, pop da question. On the other hand, i think the idea with the surprise party sounded pretty cool too!!

thanks!!!! grin grin
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by funkybaby(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2009
bilqiss:

Simplicity is the key. Just go somewhere special and private, maybe you guys' fave restaurant, then in a moment of sober reflection, pop da question.

Nice.
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by okotie800(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
@bliqiss,funkybaby and gloriuss
i dont think ladies love such simplicity.I mean,they always want that day/night to be memorable.Too much simplicity will surely take away the grande edge of the occasion.
Re: Women, How Would U Like To Be Proposed To? And Men,how Will U Like To Propose To Ur Spouse? by bilqiss(f): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
When you're truly in love, you really don't care if he proposes inside a danfo bus!! grin Like, just hand me the freaking ring and let's get married already!!! To me, too much ceremony is like you're trying to make up for something. Whatcha got to prove? Just do it! wink

(1) (Reply)

topic closed / Have You Ever Asked Yourself? / Sign In Here If You Are A Flirt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.