Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) (9864 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

Re: Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) by temmypotter(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Abegi! Why nicki minaj or amber rose own never burst? This ladies did cheap ass surgeries.. If you gotta, just do it well.. Surgery sometimes helps... If done rightly of course. And if you can't do surgery, then work out on em glutes!!..
Re: Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) by ademasta(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Ti idi ba baje tan, t'onidi ni'da. When yansh spoil finish, na the yansh owner go dey suffer am... My wife yansh no too big, she like am like that...And me self no complain grin
Re: Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Richiy:

When two things decide to hit each other regardless of the pain of friction, then they are knacking grin grin grin

Okay, I will try to remember that...cheesy
Re: Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) by Richiy(f): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Okay, I will try to remember that...cheesy

That's my boy grin grin
Re: Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) by refiner(f): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2016
shocked....low self esteem!...I don't pity dem..dey gat wah dey want!undecided
Re: Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2016
I don't know what is wrong with these girls.

So, because they wan do runs for let's say 5 to 10yrs, na why them go just useless themselves?

Let it be clear, 90% of core nigerian men can not, and I repeat, can never marry a lady with either artificial breasts or artificial nyash.

So, what becomes their gain after all these?

I know some people will ask me if it matters to marry? Well, it does, forget about social hype and all that, majority of naija women have marriage so dear to their hearts and will give up anything to get married when the time comes, except those that has out lived their usefulness in the society. And they go by the slogan, "u must not be married to enjoy yourself or be happy in life" lie lie, deep down, Ee de pain them pass cameroun pepper.

Woman Buys Peenis Enlargement For Boyfriend This Now Happened PHOTO / Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. / What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters?