Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. (9732 Views)

Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yes you heard me right, men don't like you, they like your biological makeup ,they may like the fact that you have a vagina , womb and breasts but as a fellow human being , they don't like you.

Let's look back at history, in the days of old, Virgin girls were a thing for sacrifices and blood gift to the gods, then came the snatching of babies frome their mothers all in the name of twins was an abomination, then there was the selling of their daughter all in the name of bride price and the only time she was allowed to return to her father's house was in a body bag.

Still in doubt if men like you as a human first?

Ok then came the widow maltreatment, then there was a concensus to mutilate the vagina of women just to keep them under control, then came the refusal to allow them go to school. Still in doubt?

Do you still doubt the anti women campaign going on in this forum and even on the streets? Have you checked the ratio of ritual killing and see that women are the most victims?Have you heard the phrase " daughters of eve, fish brain, after devil fear women?" Well I am sure you atleast get the picture .

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
But do you think it's all men tho?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
But do you think it's all men tho?
Most men dont like women.

I have personally heard a married man say " after devil fear women" and it struck me hard. If he feels that way about women in general ,then one would want to wonder why he is even married to a woman in the first place.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Torosk1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Speak for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Most men dont like women.

I have personally heard a married man say " after devil fear women" and it struck me hard. If he feels that way about women in general ,then one would want to wonder why he is even married to a woman in the first place.
Good most men are nothing but misogynist..we don't even have to go too far it's here on nairaland..they bash women all day all night..

And you know what makes me glad?the fact that you are confident enough to make a post about it..I really appreciate this cos it's nothing but the truth..

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good most men are nothing but misogynist..we don't even have to go too far it's here on nairaland..they bash women all day all night..

And you know what makes me glad?the fact that you are confident enough to make a post about it..I really appreciate this cos it's nothing but the truth..
It's time we stop pretending like all is well and we like each other. It has been proven time and time again that as humans ,men have always looked at women as lesser humans to them and there has never been regard and equal respect from men.

The only thing they like about women is that they are able to tolerate, submit, obey ,take care of his offsprings, help him cum . Aside that men don't like women as fellow humans.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
It`s just that we can not do without you people. You people are the salt of the earth. Adam admit he collected the apple from the eve. And eve admit she was deceived by the serpent. That`s the problem we are facing till today.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Torosk1:
Speak for yourself
I speak for majority of women.

Or maybe you should counter the points I have made if you feel I am wrong.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
It`s just that we can not do without you people. You people are the salt of the earth. Adam admit he collected the apple from the eve. And eve admit she was deceived by the serpent. That`s the problem we are facing till today.
Translation; you tolerate women , because you need them, prolly because of their biological makeup ( breast , vagina and womb) right?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by donbachi(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Agony of a lesbian.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Codepain: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Translation; you tolerate women , because you need them, prolly because of their biological makeup ( breast , vagina and womb) right?
Everything a girl achieved in this life is because of sacrifice men in her life made for her.
Her father, brothers, husband, male boss etc.
If by merits fewer women will amount to something

28 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Codepain:

Everything a girl achieved in this life is because of sacrifice men in her life made for her.
Her father, brothers, husband, male boss etc.
If by merits fewer women will amount to something
Translation ;
Women are lesser than men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
donbachi:
Agony of a lesbian.
Put on your thinking cap,that's if you have a brain at all and counter my points.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by BigJoe19: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ok men don’t like women what else undecided

19 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
BigJoe19:
Ok men don’t like woman what else undecided
The next phase is for women to put their emotions under control and match the energy and vibe they are served.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by donbachi(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Put on your thinking cap,that's if you have a brain at all and counter my points.
U need prick to think straight.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
donbachi:
U need prick to think straight.
I guess using your brain is not your forte.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
no, i tolerate women because God says lets create an helpmate for him which is woman.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
no, i tolerate women because God says lets create an helpmate for him which is woman.
So you tolerate women because they are "help mates ", and not fellow humans?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Codepain: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Translation ;
Women are lesser than men.
That's besides the point.
You're saying men hate women when in actual fact men have made sacrifice for women.
Father pay your school fees.
Boss hire you for quotas.
Brothers support your dreams and aspirations.
Husband love you and tolerate your excesses.
What else do you want?
Which gender are rescued first in emergency?
Which gender have a whole ministry dedicated to their well being?
You listed some challenges faced by women.
We faced worse we just don't bitch about it

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by toujurs: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
See this mumu, abeg take your toxicity out of this forum, All this bitter old early thirties with their frustrations, looking for young girls to drag into their toxic thoughts. undecided

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
So you tolerate women because they are "help mates ", and not fellow humans?
why are you trying to twist my head? Is man not human being? Is woman not made out of man? Let ur understanding be clear.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by toujurs: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
donbachi:
Agony of a lesbian.
She isn't a lesbian, she has been dumped multiple times by different men, So she feels used, like a second hand property. What was she expecting when its only vagina you could bring to the table.

There was a lady i pm'ed due to her constant nagging about men, i had to pm her to understand why, can you imagine the idiot was in her mid thirties, A lady in her mid thirties still single, no husband, no boyfriend. She wasn't even looking atrractive, in my mind i was like wait a minute, you are not even fine, ontop you don't even have a good job, you are broke no husband, not even boyfriend and you are creating thread up and down, on how men are evil, how they are all scum. Wahala oh instead of her working on how to become a better version of her self, she is on NL 24/7 replying comments and screaming FP, later this same mumu will come out to say all men are scum too undecided

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Codepain:

That's besides the point.
You're saying men hate women when in actual fact men have made sacrifice for women.
Father pay your school fees.
Boss hire you for quotas.
Brothers support your dreams and aspirations.
Husband love you and tolerate your excesses.
What else do you want?
Which gender are rescued first in emergency?
Which gender have a whole ministry dedicated to their well being?
You listed some challenges faced by women.
We faced worse we just don't bitch about it
Mother go through labor pain
Some mothers actually pay school fees
Mother do maid work for her husband and kids
Mother is the psychologist for the child,knows their moods, is the first to know when they are sick .
Wife, tolerate and kill her dreams to raise a family.

So tell us which challenges men go through that women are immune to?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by donbachi(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I guess using your brain is not your forte.
Too many cum from ur fellow women,dat entered ur brain is affecting u.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
toujurs:
See this mumu, abeg take your toxicity out of this forum, All this bitter old early thirties with their frustrations, looking for young girls to drag into their toxic thoughts. undecided
Tell that to your ancestors who thought it was wise to tell a girl child to sit at home while the boy child goes to school.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
why are you trying to twist my head? Is man not human being? Is woman not made out of man? Let ur understanding be clear.
If you claim a woman is made out of the man, so she is a sub-man?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Truvelisback(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
I know that u are pouring out ur anger and frustration on men because a man probably broke ur heart.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The truth is bitter, WOMEN don't LIKE MEN, that is why you can keep hearing of men taking a bullet for their female counterpart,but the reverse is impossible,

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by toujurs: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Tell that to your ancestors who thought it was wise to tell a girl child to sit at home while the boy child goes to school.
What can you provide for your self with the level of education your parents have given to you, is it not your fellow women that scream about, how they must marry a rich man. How do you expect men to value women, when a price tag has been placed on them, become a rich man and you will have her, and you expect men to value women. You can't eat your cake and have it aunty. Its just few ladies that hustle to provide for themselves, others rely on their boyfriend or husband for support and finances to do anything.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I know that u are pouring out ur anger and frustration on men because a man probably broke ur heart.
Nope ,not all.

There has been an anti women campaign on this forum for a long time, so let's not pretend like we all don't know.Infact most intelligent ladies don't like to come to nairaland any more because of the trend that has been going on.

It's only fair that women accept the fact that they are not liked , and serve the hand they are dealt.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
toujurs:
What can you provide for your self with the level of education your parents have given to you, is it not your fellow women that scream about, how they must marry a rich man. How do you expect men to value women, when a price tag has been placed on them, become a rich man and you will have her, and you expect men to value women. You can't eat your cake and have it aunty. Its just few ladies that hustle to provide for themselves, others rely on their boyfriend or husband for support and finances to do anything.
So the only challenges men seem to have is having to make money. Right? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shocking After-match photos of WWE wrestlers. ((Graphic Photos)) / Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? / See What This Girl Wore To The Club - Revealing Her Full Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.