Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,304 members, 7,957,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men (1748 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Some days ago i wrote on the qualities of fake boyfriends and today the men will have their turn to make the view heard. Enjoy reading;

Women as subtle as they are have their flaws. Like the men, there are certain things they lie about. While they may put up an indifferent front to many situations, they
boil within them or have something to derive from the situation they find themselves.

Black women representing different generations

Although, men are assumed to be natural liars, some women also have the ability to lie swiftly, without thinking it through.

Lies, whether told for a good cause, or for a bad cause, can never be justified. Most women are mischievous; they have the ability to act and pretend when the need arises. However, their delicate and fragile frame, often make people believe they are innocent and aren’t capable of weaving up lies.

In fact, women use this thought to manipulate people. It is to their advantage when people naturally think they are subtle, and are to an extent more truthful than men.

In relationships, most women play the role of character benders. Character benders are women who are supposed to help mould men’s lives. They are often regarded as the weaker vessel, and are expected to have strong moral values.

Find below some of the top lies women tell men:

1. I do not want to hold you down

Women, while pretending to be well behaved and easy going, often tell men they do not have the intention to hold them down, or tie them down in any way. Oblivious of this, they want to know everything you do and monitor you, using every chance they’ve got, either through calls or surprise visits.

2. I’m not interested in your money

Money matters to everyone. Even the rich want more money. Finding free money is something anyone would want. Women say this in order to make the men have a different impression of them. They do not want to be seen as materialistic, meanwhile they expect the men to show responsibility when it comes to finances.

3. I have never been untruthful to you

While lying is not good, it is almost impossible not to tell one in a day. Women often emphasise they have never lied to the men before. This statement itself is full of hidden truths; women say this, when they probably want to cover a lie. It’s a defense mechanism.

4. I don’t care if you are seeing other ladies

Ladies display a carefree attitude when the relationship is not a serious one. This statement, however, changes when things get more intense. In courtship and marriage, this is absolutely not true. Remember whatever is precious is guarded jealously.

5. You are the only man in my life

No woman admits having other men in her life to her lover or boyfriend. Women make every lover feel special, by giving them the impression they are the faithful and loyal to only them. Most women have men who meet their needs at different points in time.

6. I have only dated three men in the past

Women will never be truthful about the number of men they have dated in the past, or the exact number of men they have slept with. They always have an estimated number when it comes to this. The figure given could be for the serious relationships they have ventured into. There is usually no record of the flings, “runs” and friends-with-benefit affairs they have had.

7. I have never said any of the above lies

Women would read this and still deny being guilty of any of the stated lies above. No one is perfect, we all have flaws and there is absolutely no point claiming perfection.

Source: http://trends.ng/top-7-lies-women-tell-men-a-must-read-for-the-men
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by PunterTim(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Biatches!
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
PunterTim:
Biatches!
i think u mst hav been a victim, am i wrong?
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by PunterTim(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hallack:
i think u mst hav been a victim, am i wrong?
Nah,it's not rocket science!
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
PunterTim:
Nah,it's not rocket science!
Indeed!
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Controversialad: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
You beat me to it. Even though i am a woman. what you wrote is 100% plus. No sentiment at all. I always tell people especially men, No single girl you see walking on the street is "single" there are men ion his life but she may not be too serious with them till she find s the one her heart totally accepted. If a woman tell you she is faithful to only you, the implication is that she is not probably sleeping with other men not necessarily that she does not have other men she admires or that admires her in return. I could go on more but.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
Controversialad:
You beat me to it. Even though i am a woman. what you wrote is 100% plus. No sentiment at all. I always tell people especially men, No single girl you see walking on the street is "single" there are men ion his life but she may not be too serious with them till she find s the one her heart totally accepted. If a woman tell you she is faithful to only you, the implication is that she is not probably sleeping with other men not necessarily that she does not have other men she admires or that admires her in return. I could go on more but.....
Quiet insightful.

Please go on.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Controversialad:
I don't think on the cause of trying to find d one her desires for she shd gain anoda man's love later to dump him coldly

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Women tell lies. Men tell lies. Who gives a mess

Ignorance or Truth, Never both
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
SirWere:
Women tell lies. Men tell lies. Who gives a mess

Ignorance or Truth, Never both
someday they may/will catch up with you.
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hallack:
someday they may/will catch up with you.
Nah....... I don't think so.,
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by onstelly(f): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Well some of the things you said here is kinda truth but not all sha
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:
Well some of the things you said here is kinda truth but not all sha
since women claim all women are different this list was composed based on a variety of women.
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
SirWere:
Nah....... I don't think so.,
U don't know so
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by onstelly(f): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hallack:
since women claim all women are different this list was composed based on a variety of women.
Tell me some more
Who conducted the survey
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

Tell me some more
Who conducted the survey
the names can't be mentioned on NL as they are nigerians, i don't want any label on my head
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by onstelly(f): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hallack:
the names can't be mentioned on NL as they are nigerians, i don't want any label on my head
Is alright
Re: Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:
Is alright
lol... Ok e do

(1) (Reply)

Should Sex Education Be Taught In Public Schools? / How Do I Know That She Likes Me / I Need Pussay To Furk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.