Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (59013 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by missjane: 6:35am On Apr 02, 2016
People fail to realize that anyone playing the April Fool prank is actually the fool themselves when kasala burst, not the person they are deceiving. He had peace in his home all this three years and he said he prefers trouble cos of some lousy April 1st game.. sorry sir. It takes only one lie for someone to change the perception they had about u.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by SaNcHiS(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2016
ipromise:
Sorry bro.. Mine too went sour today hahahah... The fear of april fool is the begining of..........
Fool's
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by adebayogodwwin17: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Send the same thing to her mom & Sister an tell dem is April Fool.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Sike(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2016
April fool palava
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:
enjoy ur foolery while it last..

grin @ Ur signature!!

Am the brother of your EX...
cheesy

Hope I can be your present!!
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by CopyLearner: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2016
kolajoo:
Sorry OP. Mine was kind of funny but turning to be realistic though. I am a married young guy and I have someone am seeing who I also committed to and she knows everyone about me from A-Z. Early this morning I received a call from her that she was at my entrance at the main gate asking me to come outside that she need to see me urgently and I was like are you kidding because I knew she couldn't take bold step but she kept saying it that she was at the gate but something in me tells me that I should yield at her and also take it personal that if i should come outside and I met her absence that I will take it wrongly with her but her response was like can't someone joke with you ni lol. That it all about April pool grin
If she knows everything about you, why did you marry your wife, who doesnt know you as much as the person you are seeing? You even sound very proud of yourself angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Vongsama(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

am telling you bro...
I have a stalker at my trail.. I feel like deactivating this acct, at least to have my freedom...

No No No No, don't do that. Do not deactivate. Since d person is so jobless to be stalking u, give him some things to worry about. He wants headache, let him have it. Just feel free n b doin some really crazie sh!ts on NL. Though u r only acting d script, he will b hurtin himself finding out those activities. Now who's gettin hurt? Definitely not u.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by oziegbeoni: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2016
That was an expensive april fool prank.If your wife really loves you,she will make her findings before taking laws into her hands.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by KlassikBlack(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Tell Her To Do Her Own April Fool To U Too.. It Will Be 1 - 1 Case Settled.. APRIL FOOL
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by MrDoGood(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2016
i can't interfere in what GOD is doing in your life
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Henycymama(f): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2016
That's too expensive to joke with, she sef con talk say she don dream about m,lolzz,even if she no dream, she go say she dream.... anyways try to explain ursf better and apologize to her
And nxt tym, if dere wil b nxt tym sf, don't try such with her again or anything related. U suppose don know your wife bfor now unto some matters wey Uno fit joke with
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Vongsama:

No No No No, don't do that. Do not deactivate. Since d person is so jobless to be stalking u, give him some things to worry about. He wants headache, let him have it. Just feel free n b doin some really crazie sh!ts on NL. Though u r only acting d script, he will b hurtin himself finding out those activities. Now who's gettin hurt? Definitely not u.

I think you right there... but I wish I knew how to do crazy shits and acts scripts too... but all d same tanks

I never brush dis morning ooo, if you don mind
**oya chop kiss***.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

grin @ Ur signature!!
Am the brother of your EX... cheesy
Hope I can be your present!!
no, be my future, at least datz berra... grin
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Hi love

oga, abi u miss road ni? see me see sometin ooo... grin
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Foxie: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2016
CopyLearner:

If she knows everything about you, why did you marry your wife, who doesnt know you as much as the person you are seeing? You even sound very proud of yourself angry
Don't mind him! I wonder why he married his wife!
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by charlesucheh(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2016
April foolizing the wrong person with the wrong story can be disastrous!!!!!!!!!tell her it's true and play another april fool prank on her!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by chillbabe(f): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2016
It is either ur wife is pranking u now and if she's not she's very childish and never trusted u.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by easygoer: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2016
I really feel for you but must you participate in April fool?
Proverbs 26: 18&19 say: Like a madman who shoots fiery missiles, arrows and death is the man who plays a trick on his neighbor and says "I was only joking"
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Vongsama(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

I think you right there... but I wish I knew how to do crazy shits and acts scripts too... but all d same tanks

I never brush dis morning ooo, if you don mind
**oya chop kiss***.

L sad Ls oooooo. U mst brush first ooooo or am nt accepting.
Anyway, am sure u can figure out some moves. Believe me d niggah gon' get off ur back soon.
All the best
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by greall12(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2016

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Adeola2016: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Dis one na real Gobe #mtcheeeeeeee#
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by ISHENONI(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2016
@ dis point in tym in 9ja today, d whole country sef na April fool. cool@ dis point in tym in 9ja today, d whole country sef na April fool.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by gentleaccess: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2016
do April right. you don't no when to stop bah, you noticed she was already broken and you continue to crush.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by tinydev56: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2016
E pele to you
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by gentleaccess: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2016
chillbabe:
It is either ur wife is pranking u now and if she's not she's very childish and never trusted u.
am surprise at your learning, you call it childish. matters of the heart and love would sound stupid or foolish but definitely not childish, she is a woman and I want to believe you are if you don't understand what this means to her, you probably have not been in love or just plainly naive

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by AreaFada2: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Women have no sense of humour when it comes to love and cheating or baby outside matter. grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Mavelshee(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
jmichlins:
and what did i do wrong for you to call me such. I made my observation why can you not ignore it and air your opinion. Well you just proven that not everyone has good home upbringing and love so you use every opportunity you see to pour your life frustration on anyone you come across

Monk**s errwhere
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by miftauferrets(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
shoro niyen......no be you start am......na you wey pull d prank go end am
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by lekonso: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
You have gone too far with your April fool. You have actually April fooled yourself. If it is actually April fool continue to appeal to her and eventually she will believe you.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Damtha(f): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
AreaFada2:
Women have no sense of humour when it comes to love and cheating or baby outside matter. grin cheesy
Lol..
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by petkoffdrake2(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

oga, abi u miss road ni?
see me see sometin ooo... grin

Ewo! Sorry no vex ! smiley
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by hooklover: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Guy be a man since u have apologised don't beg again.ask her wen she is parking out.Tell her to leave d kid u want with u

Wen she goes don't bother to call her if she calls tell her u are preparing to receive the mother of d son u had outside for reconciliation.
Come tell us her reaction use it to catch fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.