Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (59235 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vongsama:

L sad Ls oooooo. U mst brush first ooooo or am nt accepting.
Anyway, am sure u can figure out some moves. Believe me d niggah gon' get off ur back soon.
All the best

tnx bruh... I appreciate..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by experimentist: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why una dey fool una sef? angry
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Ewo! Sorry no vex ! smiley

I don vex ooo...

infact u have to sacfrice to appeal d gods....

three cows and five types of expensive lace. ..
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by shobam1410(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmmm.

GOOD NEWS!!!

It is said that "Leaders are Readers". You can now convert your mobile phones/tablets to a MOBILE LEARNING CENTRE.
You can receive ANY BOOK in e-format into your mobile device in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD from our ONLINE BOOKSTORE.

OUR RICH STOCK offers you e-books by any author you think of in the following categories.

➡Christian books
➡Motivational books
➡Business books
➡Christian Fictions
➡Marital/Relationship
➡Children books
➡Educational books
➡Story books
...and lots more.

HOW DO I GET MY DESIRED EBOOK?
All you need to do is send us the Title and Author of the book and we will send the book into your phone right away.

WHAT DOES IT COST ME?
The good news is that your first order is FREE and subsequent orders cost #200 per book ( payment thru bank transfer or Recharge card pins).

For your orders, Call 08189300870 or Whatsapp 07051505626.

PLS SHARE AND BROADCAST THE GOODNEWS.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Talibanis: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Good for u. Some jokes are damn too expensive to play with.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

I don vex ooo...

infact u have to sacfrice to appeal d gods....

three cows and five types of expensive lace.

Me wey still b student... undecided

No money embarassed

Except I'll pay u in kind ... smiley
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Me wey still b student... undecided
No money embarassed

Except I'll pay u in kind ... smiley

in kind is not bad too... I need a driver, pls report for duty on Monday...

tank you...
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

in kind is not bad too... I need a driver, pls report for duty on Monday...

tank you...

Aah! sad ...
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by guiltless(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
...Lwkmh..... Hahahaha......Chai! badt market!
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by ronaldbecky(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
April fool!!!!!
lolz lwkd...biko help d op nw
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Aah! sad ...

tongue
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

tongue

I can't drive grin

Choose another thing tongue
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

I can't drive grin

Choose another thing tongue

ok then...

can you wash plate...?
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by dencobright(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
u don't have to shake at her vibration just continue loving her the way u do she will come to her sences.don't try to convince her more for trying to contact a friend who will be it evidence just be ur self and if she start with it again maintain ur rotten .so bro it was expensive if it was truth but as far is a prank she will come down
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
namedonfinish:

ok then...

can you wash plate...?

Plates? Urm?? Which type? wink
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Plates? Urm?? Which type? wink

d ones I use to eat of course...
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2016
namedonfinish:

d ones I use to eat of course...

Aah? That one ??

OK embarassed
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Aah? That one ?? ...

OK embarassed

tongue
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by bukqar(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2016
AM SORRRY TO SAY THIS BRO,THATS WHY IN ISLAM ITS PROHIBITED COS IT LEAD TO WHAT ONE NEVER EXPECTED, SOMTIMES LIFE ND PROPERTIE IS BEEN LOST COS OF JUST JOKE.BUT TRY SIT HER DOWN AGAIN AND TALK TO HER PET HER,U R THE MAN PLEAD WITH HER SHE WILL HEAR,
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Sharksblow(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
eleyi gidi gan o
Formidable1:
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by leksy07(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
if u dey hear.. HE DON BE!!!!,,, this s wat dey called so
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by franco3075q(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hihihihihiihhihiih, laughing in roman figure
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Tobiemmanuel007: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2017
grin
Formidable1:
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?
grin
Formidable1:

women don't take those things as a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now / The Most Hilarious Wedding Picture In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.