Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (58999 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Guy, there are jokes and there are jokes. You went too far with this. There are just some jokes u should never say to a woman. I know u've learnt your lesson.
Anyway, u have a lot more convincing to do now that she's told some of her relatives and pray that she comes around. Goodluck.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by engrhorla(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Believe this and be the latest fool wink

No fool will fool himself with this!

Oya, next story jhorrrr grin
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Kingsasian(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
I just dey laugh because you don fall for her own April fool.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by chichriso: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Treash:
k
Kettle
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by hanubarbie(f): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Childish man tongue
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by therealtunji(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Comic tale. Just come out plain that you were just Aprilfooling niccur.
Formidable1:
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by somez(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm... Almost the same as mine. Just dont want to talk or remember mine.... Bro, just chill... Her brain go reformat soon.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Blackops(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Though it is not a joking sturvs, I have to laugh... Damn you in deep shit never in your life would you ever do that again. Na praying and begging things ooo.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Klogo: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
the mistake u made was to continue d prank even while she was interrogating u.

now d least u can do is to ask her to bring anything, as in anything for you to swear with to prove you were joking and get family members involved to appeal on your behave.

I'm sure e dey sweet u while d prank was paining her. u too need to cry to make things right, if at all that will bring solution.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by emilonews(f): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
very funny.....beg her
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by duruallwell25(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?

Give me her number, I will call her and tell her that today is April fool's day and. Its a day for the fools and the fooled. Lol
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by perkyendy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hahahaha I have featured this story its really April fool

Dont worry she will calm down when her parent explain it was a Fools day

http://seyiadesina.com/word/my-wife-has-taken-my-april-fools-joke-all-wrong-please-help/
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Anabel(f): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hahahaha. I just wanna laugh. Some women and their dreams sha!! I guess she'll come around by 12am and tell you she has been fooling you with the tears
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by marshalcarter: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
ipromise:
Sorry bro.. Mine too went sour today hahahah... The fear of april fool is the begining of..........
Is the beginning of may wiseness grin
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by misterkay(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Who's the fool now?
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by DUOz(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
guess who april fool turned on
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by drnairalov: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
loooooooool Formidable1 u re a big comedian.. cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
angry Get ready for anything that comes out of it ... You went too far •••• grin But why would you choose that kind of story to tell ... huh undecided
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by bid4rich(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
when you dey make the April fool, we no dey there o, the tin con backfire you con dey ask for wat to do.

Anyway, the kind mouth and bold face you use take do April fool, na him you go still use do April wise to correct your mess_ups

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Tarzaa(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
You're april fool yourself, why? Someone you've stayed with this long , you still don't know her! Your wife is another april fool, why someone you call your husband, you still don't trust him! Well, today is fools day, thanx for being fools!
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by medexico(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:

She is playing her own April fool too
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by tohbabey01(f): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oh....pathetic, kinda expensive
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by trappatoni(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:

for all the pranks in this world that was the one you went for! I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU'RE INSENSITIVE AND YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING COMING YOUR WAY. Your wife obviously cares about you to react that way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Afroconnect: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
U no get work...mugu.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by IYANGBALI: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Come and carry me and present me to her as the baby you had outside wedlock, I will help you to beg and concieve her
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by alagba333(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
U don't take april fool serious
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Orytoke: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
this is april fool joke. Call her and let ha understand dat this is april fool nd gudluck to u if she accept as a joke . But sometimes a joke can become a truth. April fool+April wise = april sharp sad8-)
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by adunmore(f): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fmartin:
hahahaha op! Me cnt stop laffin. The hunter hs become d hunted. Any way, wat can say?
am laffin in swahili cheesy
Fmartin:
hahahaha op! Me cnt stop laffin. The hunter hs become d hunted. Any way, wat can say?
am laffin in swahili
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Edunwa302(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Well, I think you re a fool for playing such foolish joke on April fool
My opinion though no had feelings
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Dramadiddy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
That was too harsh o.. you should have thought of something really mild. Goodluck settling with your wife
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
People dey lie sha!!! Op this lie na Super!!!!
Venture into politics!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by kardiff(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
now you are April fool victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.