Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,692 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship (2588 Views)

Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / Why Cheating Should Be Expected And Why Almost Nothing May Prevent It. / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Vinshu(f): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Disclaimer: This is a honest opinion compiled from the views of others including mine.(I.e Results of a survey).

As ladies, when we were growing up, our "role-models" and "elders" used to tell us that we should be clean, pure, sexually rigid, trusting, don’t nag, laugh at all his jokes, clean up after him, be a good cook, and most importantly – do not cheat on him with another man. These are all good values and habits we’re told will attract the right kind of man into our lives, men who will provide for us and our potential children.

But, unbeknownst to most women out there, most of this advice is outdated and old fashioned. These are modern times, and traditional ways to conduct yourself in a relationship sometimes don’t produce the best results or don’t apply anymore. Studies have revealed that over 65% of women in a monogamous relationship have cheated on their partners, will another 27% claim they’ve thought about it or would like to at some point. It’s hard to argue with statistics like that.

1. The best defense is a good offense.

Most women agree that men are hard wired to cheat. It’s sad but true. They are biologically hard wired to spread their seed as much as they can with as many females they can to ensure they further their blood line. It’s not their fault, but regardless, it has been the downfall of many relationships. That’s why this reason has made #1 on our list. Ladies, it’s time to beat your man to the chase and cheat on him first! This helps you secure the dominant role in the relationship, and makes sure he’s too occupied with chasing you around and checking up on you to find someone to cheat in you with.

2. It keeps things interesting and exciting for you.

It’s a sad reality, but many women end up becoming bored, lonely, and sometimes even depressed when stuck in a monotonous, monogamous relationship for a long period of time. Relationships have ended up failing simply due to the fact that the people involved are bored out of their minds with each other. This is why it’s good to spice things up once in a while, at least for yourself, by adding a new, secret partner into your bed.

3. Sleeping with other people expands your sexual expertise.

You know what they say, practice makes perfect. This adage isn’t just for learning how to play a guitar or how to speak a new language. Having multiple sexual partners ensures your exposure to many different ways to have sex, and ways to please people. There is a cornucopia of sexual knowledge out there just waiting for you to hump it. So go out there, learn new things with new people, and bring it back into the bedroom to wow your man! He’ll probably be too busy enjoying himself to wonder where you’ve picked up all these new techniques!

4. You may find assholes who will make you appreciate your own relationship even more.

Mainly because there are so many of them out there to choose from. You may happen to find one of these “assholes” in which to have your secret love affair with. His disrespectful, demeaning attitude towards you may be charming at first, but in the end it could end up making you appreciate your own Prince Charming waiting for you at home even more, because while assholes are fun to date, they’re not fun to play house with.

AND SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST....

5. Men secretly want you to cheat on them.

As stated in #1, men are biologically prone to cheat in their partners. In this case, they are leading by the example in which they want you to cheat on them with. They may not come right out and say it to your face, but rest assured, they find the idea of you sleeping with another man thrilling. It’s a competitive thing for them, with you being the prize. Who will she come home to tonight? I bet it’s going to be me, after all, I have the biggest muscles!

Do you agree? Share your thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Vinshu(f): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Youngpo413: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Naija ladies know more than you, in fact they are experts in that line, this is just copy and paste and it shows you are a learner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by ifeajikap(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Vinshu come nd cheat wit me
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by falconey(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin

HOEbelievable shocked

Hoes ti take over.

She may have a point , at least the pussy will go round. Its means more sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry OP, but I am an anti "cheating"...I can't stand with a relationship that my man is a cheater..if he can't commit to me whole heartedly, the door is open very wide he can move his ass out of my place with no drama... cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
I totally disagree!

Wtf is all those rubbish?vinshu you make no sense at all,

i hope you can sit your daughter down i.e if you have one or in future when you have one and advice her to cheat on her hubby.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmm ladies pls.... Will all that stop Ghana from requesting visa from us b4 visiting them? undecided

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by ATMC(f): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is a hard pill to swallow.
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Ultimus: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
For those who do not understand. The disclaimer is simply telling you not to try this at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Leriebloom(f): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Seriously undecided
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Monalisa185(f): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
with this very thread, I'm forced to believe the person behind that moniker is not even a female

this person is just bent on giving the female folks a bad name, ...like seriously, what the heck was that?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Creamish(f): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.

Il stick to the old-fashioned rule... Don't cheat on ur spouse. I luv my pride much more than the thirst for d1cks. cool
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
with thus very thread, I'm forced to believe the person behind that moniker is not even a female

this person is just bent on giving the female folks a bad name, ...like seriously, what the heck was that?

thank God have seen someone else who is thinking what's on my mind.. have been noticing that nigga too and am sure he his a guy because a real female won't be posting most of his comments on NL.. buh I just keep quiet dey look..
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by PureWays(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lamentation of a Lonely lady.. Lol..

Op, your post is full of sh*t! And I'm sure you ain't got balls to pull half of it off..

I understand you lady, I really do... wink
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Olusanya333(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Two wrong doesn't make right
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Vinshu(f): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Olusanya333:
Two wrong doesn't make right

Read it again, the article isn't referring to cheating because of a cheating partner
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by BoiledHead(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
WTF?

Mods...
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Olusanya333(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Vinshu:

Read it again, the article isn't referring to cheating because of a cheating partner
I'm confused.
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is a truck load of crap!

And HELL NO! I don't secretely wish for my partner to cheat on me. That's bullshit!

What's up with all these stüpid threads these days? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeew we get it, you are a public good

And because we have many men who are faithful out there this statement of yours
Most women agree that men are hard wired to cheat
is nonsensical and should be dismissed with immediate alacrity especially seeing that these faithful men are regarded as the real men.

Take your shitty advice to your country women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by tushgirl(f): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
I can't stick to one man for now afterall am not married yet cool
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Daniel2289(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Vinshu:
Disclaimer: This is a honest opinion compiled from the views of others including mine.(I.e Results of a survey).

As ladies, when we were growing up, our "role-models" and "elders" used to tell us that we should be clean, pure, sexually rigid, trusting, don’t nag, laugh at all his jokes, clean up after him, be a good cook, and most importantly – do not cheat on him with another man. These are all good values and habits we’re told will attract the right kind of man into our lives, men who will provide for us and our potential children.

But, unbeknownst to most women out there, most of this advice is outdated and old fashioned. These are modern times, and traditional ways to conduct yourself in a relationship sometimes don’t produce the best results or don’t apply anymore. Studies have revealed that over 65% of women in a monogamous relationship have cheated on their partners, will another 27% claim they’ve thought about it or would like to at some point. It’s hard to argue with statistics like that.

1. The best defense is a good offense.

Most women agree that men are hard wired to cheat. It’s sad but true. They are biologically hard wired to spread their seed as much as they can with as many females they can to ensure they further their blood line. It’s not their fault, but regardless, it has been the downfall of many relationships. That’s why this reason has made #1 on our list. Ladies, it’s time to beat your man to the chase and cheat on him first! This helps you secure the dominant role in the relationship, and makes sure he’s too occupied with chasing you around and checking up on you to find someone to cheat in you with.

2. It keeps things interesting and exciting for you.

It’s a sad reality, but many women end up becoming bored, lonely, and sometimes even depressed when stuck in a monotonous, monogamous relationship for a long period of time. Relationships have ended up failing simply due to the fact that the people involved are bored out of their minds with each other. This is why it’s good to spice things up once in a while, at least for yourself, by adding a new, secret partner into your bed.

3. Sleeping with other people expands your sexual expertise.

You know what they say, practice makes perfect. This adage isn’t just for learning how to play a guitar or how to speak a new language. Having multiple sexual partners ensures your exposure to many different ways to have sex, and ways to please people. There is a cornucopia of sexual knowledge out there just waiting for you to hump it. So go out there, learn new things with new people, and bring it back into the bedroom to wow your man! He’ll probably be too busy enjoying himself to wonder where you’ve picked up all these new techniques!

4. You may find assholes who will make you appreciate your own relationship even more.

Mainly because there are so many of them out there to choose from. You may happen to find one of these “assholes” in which to have your secret love affair with. His disrespectful, demeaning attitude towards you may be charming at first, but in the end it could end up making you appreciate your own Prince Charming waiting for you at home even more, because while assholes are fun to date, they’re not fun to play house with.

AND SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST....

5. Men secretly want you to cheat on them.

As stated in #1, men are biologically prone to cheat in their partners. In this case, they are leading by the example in which they want you to cheat on them with. They may not come right out and say it to your face, but rest assured, they find the idea of you sleeping with another man thrilling. It’s a competitive thing for them, with you being the prize. Who will she come home to tonight? I bet it’s going to be me, after all, I have the biggest muscles!

Do you agree? Share your thoughts.

This Vinshu likes cheating very well. I pity ur guy. If u try dat numba 5 with me, u are GONE. I pray not to met someone like u in my entire life...
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by skywalker240(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Just cheat, and watch me drift away into the hands of another woman.

So sad,..cheat as an offensive cheat against a defencive cheat?....Smh

As for num 5.....if i were dating or if i were married or engaged to a cheating partner,
Say for example a cheating writer like this one,

I will gladly let her cheat i mean who could stand a hedious gaot,......i will gladly cheat and kick the lithwack labusa outta my lifegrin

Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
WTF!
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
i agree with op cool cool
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Maamin(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
PureWays:
Lamentation of a Lonely lady.. Lol..

Op, your post is full of sh*t! And I'm sure you ain't got balls to pull half of it off..

I understand you lady, I really do... wink

Talking about 'balls', nigga she a lady..she aint gat no balls for real mehn!
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Maamin(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
tushgirl:
I can't stick to one man for now afterall am not married yet cool

Oloshos ti take over gan! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by ClassCaptain(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Evryone is entitled to their opinion..
But i totally disagree with this
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by Vinshu(f): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Daniel2289:

This Vinshu likes cheating very well. I pity ur guy. If u try dat numba 5 with me, u are GONE. I pray not to met someone like u in my entire life...

Alright.
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by hifaif1: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
ifeajikap:
Vinshu come nd cheat wit me
AIDS is real!!!
Re: Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship by tushgirl(f): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maamin:

Oloshos ti take over gan! lipsrsealed
Go and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Check Out This Hot Bootylicius Lady Shuting Down Instagram With Her Body / Can You Trust Ladies With Cucumber This Period?? See Photos / She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.