Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? (1127 Views)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? / Ever Experienced The Para-normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Most people will say there is nothing like love at first sight, that its all fake because they believe you can't possibly love someone you without prior meetings...

Have you ever experienced it? what's it like? How did it end?

Share your experience.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by kingstylo01(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder..... that's true... sometimes as a guy you come across ladies that others testify that they are beautiful and of course they are. However you aren't attracted to them.....

now to op's question, love at first sight exist. That moment when you set your eyes on her (probably for the first time) and you are caught unaware staring into her eyes and she does same. Before you come back to your senses 5 seconds must have passed on. Now days pass, weeks pass too and you try hard to forget her but it is impossible. her voice stands out from others, not because she is the most beautiful girl in the world or so, but there's this force of attraction you have for her.... as time goes on you become friends with her and later ask her out...
----------
----------
let me cut it off here....

bottom line: Love at first sight exist, but it doesn't guarantee that she is the one for you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Vinshu(f): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Love is not real. Love is just an illusion. A fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by greatbrian(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Love z just an overrated word z a game by the stupids practise by fools I once believed in love and the price cost me my joy and hrtbrk. Then I know dia z nfin like love z just all about how successful U R

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by greatbrian(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Vinshu:
U R on point z just an illusion or mirage

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Pinkieblue(f): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Love is just a word defined in the dictionary
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Vinshu:

Ewwwww! U've neva been loved then!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by naijaboiy: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Love is just a word defined in the dictionary
Vinshu:
greatbrian:
Love z just an overrated word z a game by the stupids practise by fools I once believed in love and the price cost me my joy and hrtbrk. Then I know dia z nfin like love z just all about how successful U R
Lamentations of the heart broken. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Vinshu(f): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
discoprophet:

Ewwwww! U've neva been loved then!

Whatever
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Leriebloom(f): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nada. It doesn't exist.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Smellymouth: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Am coming.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lamentations of the heart broken. smiley

Smiles
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Maamin(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nope I only experience love at second sight...Xiadnat coman tell em' grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Vinshu:

Whatever
you're frustrated
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Vinshu(f): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2016
discoprophet:

you're frustrated

Ok
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2016
I believe in love an being in love....... but not at first site.
That's intrigue.So no.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by DUOz(m): 12:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

i like you. no am sorry, i like you alot u speak my mind. u deserve a medal
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 02, 2016
i am here to read female comments only

(1) (Reply)

No Man Can Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu Sexually - Seun Egbegbe / When A Woman Is Confuse / Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.