Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005552 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by AD012es: 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
AD012es:
Hi,

Please who is going to University of Toronto this fall 2016? I applied May for Master of Information and they have not gotten back to me. My application is under review and I am anxious. When will they get back to me hopefully?

Please i have not gotten any response oh, Ogas in the house help me na @justwise @thesoj
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by pampem: 1:57pm On May 15, 2016
girlloom:
Hi house,

I have a 2.2 in Accounting, Masters in HR from a UK uni and over 5 years working experience in HR. I want to apply for an MBA and I understand most or if not all Canadian schools accept a minimum of 2.1. Please, does anyone know of any school in Canada that is likely to overlook my 2.2 degree? If none, I will appreciate advice on how to go about my application for an MBA in Canada.Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Check up University of New Brunswick, requires 2.1 though but they could have an option for you considering your masters and experience. Check up the MBA program and mail the coordinator.
All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ahyotomiwa: 2:07pm On May 15, 2016
@durai..just Calm down. Am sure u would hear from them soon. Just hope for the best. Anything can also happen even after the meds uv done. There's no guarantee until u have it ok..relax..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
We out here live in Winnipeg cold af... grin with kris. To y'll trv hopefuls ... U will share ur testimony soon

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team14: 2:29pm On May 15, 2016
I want to pay homages to those that deserve it as I tap into the grace binding them so my admission, full funding, student visa and all other beautiful things can fall into place for me at ease.
Thank u team12, team16.
You can laugh but I believe there is some grace surrounding that moniker and I sincerely tap into it.
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cool tongue grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team27(f): 2:41pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=Team14 post=45643155]I want to pay homages to those that deserve it as I tap into the grace binding them so my admission, full funding, student visa and all other beautiful things can fall into place for me at ease.
Thank u team12, team16.
You can laugh but I believe there is some grace surrounding that moniker and I sincerely tap into it.
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cool tongue grin[/quote

I see you. Well done
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eruditor: 2:43pm On May 15, 2016
AD012es:

Please i have not gotten any response oh, Ogas in the house help me na @justwise @thesoj

You applied in May for a Taught-based Masters and you are anxious in the same May? LOL.

Expect feedback in July.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennynelcon(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2016
Team14:
I want to pay homages to those that deserve it as I tap into the grace binding them so my admission, full funding, student visa and all other beautiful things can fall into place for me at ease.
Thank u team12, team16.
I tap into that to.
Which Uni do u have in mind.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2016
No dear u r good to go
blackhoney:
happy Sunday to u all pls help I will be submitting my application tomorrow I HV filled these forms imm 5832 e, imm 5645, imm1294, imm 5482 and visa consent form pls am I missing anytin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team14: 3:48pm On May 15, 2016
kennynelcon:

I tap into that to.
Which Uni do u have in mind.
University of Regina and u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by durai: 3:55pm On May 15, 2016
ahyotomiwa:
@durai..just Calm down. Am sure u would hear from them soon. Just hope for the best. Anything can also happen even after the meds uv done. There's no guarantee until u have it ok..relax..
on a relaxin mode sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by EmmySaints: 4:26pm On May 15, 2016
Please can anyone clarify if I will need to fill the Study Permit Questionnaire with Biro or electronically?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by EmmySaints: 4:51pm On May 15, 2016
Congratulations
Team16:

Okay, since you modified your moniker den as per moniker I'm your senior, anyways I don accept the CAD. Let the blessings that followed Team 12 which I tapped into follow u as well because I tapped into it and blessings have been following me. I received my admission letter today, I don't have a Masters degree but I got Straight PhD admission, Full funded. I bless God for Today. It's just God, can't equate it to anything.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blackhoney(f): 4:53pm On May 15, 2016
olah23:
No dear u r good to go
thanks a bunch
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2016
blackhoney:
happy Sunday to u all pls help I will be submitting my application tomorrow I HV filled these forms imm 5832 e, imm 5645, imm1294, imm 5482 and visa consent form pls am I missing anytin

Please which one is form IMM5482, is it the document checklist. Also, which one is the Visa consent form. Please help me out cos i don't have those two documents. Can you clarify me on that? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
Team14:
Thank u team12, team16.
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cool tongue grin

Let it be done to you according to your faith. Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
igwenunsa:
@ kriss 77 please are you whatsapp ? let connect please

drop mail..seyi4u2k4@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by girlloom(f): 5:39pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=pampem post=45642280][/quote]

Will do, thanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lanrayx: 5:43pm On May 15, 2016
Anyone here in doing or about to do Master in university of Ottawa, i need a guide
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blackhoney(f): 6:15pm On May 15, 2016
Team16:

Please which one is form IMM5482, is it the document checklist. Also, which one is the Visa consent form. Please help me out cos i don't have those two documents. Can you clarify me on that? Thanks
. imm 5832 is d visa office instructions form or vfs instruction form it among d list for us Nigerian n does going via paper route as for d vfs consent am nt sure on just printed it to be on d safe side
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 7:56pm On May 15, 2016
lanrayx:
Anyone here in doing or about to do Master in university of Ottawa, i need a guide

What do u want to know??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 15, 2016
Weldone guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2016
U U need d consent form
Team16:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jonzkid11: 9:28pm On May 15, 2016
@Bioben i did my medical before i submite my app i think all am waitin for is my visa and also really worried too, i did the medical at VI in the canada hospital there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by UrchBunny(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
[b]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SPRING - MAY 2016 AND FALL SEPTEMBER 2016)
1. stan658 ; Dec 16, Humber, PGC, online, medical passed DELAYED
2. Loriaidah : Dec 17, U of M , UG paper DELAYED
3. Buddie14 : Jan 8, U of W, PGD, paper1
4. Teos; Jan 13, U of Winnipeg, UG, Online. Medical Passed
5. mustiey: Jan 22, Conestoga, PGC, Online route
6. Lonzo: Jan 26, Mohawk college, PGC, online,medical passed DELAYED
7. Bidemizoe : February 3, Fanshawe, PGC, Paper route, TRV APPROVED
8. Bosypumpin: Feb 9th, U of M, upfront medicals, Masters, online TRV APPROVED
9. Ethan45: Feb 8 Uni Regina ,UG, Online DELAYED
10 Gbemirado: Feb 8, uni of ottawa, masters, online, medical upfront TRV APPROVED
11. Hayqnsbfx; Feb 17, Fashawe college, Upfront Med, PGC, Online MEDICAL REQUEST
12. ahyotomiwa;Feb 18, U of R, Upfront med, Masc, Online MEDICAL REQUEST
13. daveboiz ; feb 22, U of Winipeg, Upfront medical, UG, Online TRV APPROVED
14. Krisez: Feb 23 U of Winnipe Upfront medical, UG Online TRV APPROVED
15. Royat1: Feb 24 U of R Upfront medical, UG online DELAYED
16. Ceemac: Feb 25 Western Uni, masters, Paper route TRV APPROVED
17. Hambio1985: Feb 26 SAIT, UG,Online
18. SegunWamiri: Feb 29, Humber college, PGC, Paper route, DELAYED
19. ikem01; march 08, U of Ottawa, Masters, Paper route
20; GeneralSnipper: March 10, U of NewBrunswick, Masters, Online
21. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC, Online
22. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper route, Medical request
23. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper route
24. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college, Upfront med, PGC, Online
25. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC, Online
26.Sleemydriz: April 07 Brandon University, undergraduate paper route MEDICALS
27; Snoop4dem; April 11 , Univ of Victoria, masters, paper route MEDICALS
28: Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
29 wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
30: Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online University of Saskatchewan.
31: qwertyasdf May 03, University of Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals
32. aishate May 04, McMaster University, Masters, Paper route[/b]
33. Irshadmuaz April 18th, Carleton University M.Eng
34. effectplus May10th ,Uni of Saskatchewan MA,Paper Route.

I'll try to fill your shoes @ Sir hayqinsbfx.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2016
Please guru's in the house, i know this question has been answered over and over again but i need immediate answer to it.
(1). In filling the application form, the column of details of intended study; I was asked what field of study: my field of study is Engineering but it wasn't on the provided options, I saw, Sciences, Applied Sciences, Art and Others, please which do i choose?
(2). The place I was asked for amount for room and board: will i put the C$10000 there or there any other thing required. Thanks. Please make una no hala me me o. Na beg i de beg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2016
olah23:
U U need d consent form

Please, i do need it. Can you send it to me. I'll appreciate that thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennynelcon(m): 12:29am On May 16, 2016
Team14:
University of Regina and u?
Usask... course?, do they offer fullF there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team14: 2:51am On May 16, 2016
Team16:

Let it be done to you according to your faith. Amen
AMEN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team14: 2:53am On May 16, 2016
kennynelcon:

Usask... course?, do they offer fullF there?
Yea, for research based programs, there are always some forms of funding.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yetunde84: 3:14am On May 16, 2016
Hi everyone,
Any one coming to MUN this fall?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by berexio1: 3:26am On May 16, 2016
Good to be back here once in a while to read comments. Even though I needed not to go through every comment here since the last time I checked, I still made efforts to sieve through some contributions here. I just felt I might still get some useful info and update on what I already know or more likely to see if there is this one question or questions that were left unanswered that I needed to help with.

I will quickly drop 5 steps to getting your admission and visa approved

1.Needless to say, your first ingredient for success is information. If you don't know how to get informed and stay informed, you won't make much progress trying to land that admissions or visa talkless of being successful when you eventually get into Canada.SO stay on nairaland, match information with information, screen every info cos you won't always get them right here also. For eg. I had sleepless nights during my information gathering stages here on nairaland, I literally read through all the parts. I was looking for something relevant in the midst of several irrelevant discussions. And for those who digress, please try to stay within track for someone like me who probably is doing what I did. I matched all info with what i read on CIC site, argued with close friends, visited some visa agents to know if they truly do anything different. i found out they dont because I ended up giving them some more information that they weren't even aware of;some of which I got from here.

2. Package smartly: I didn't say you should lie but if your truth cannot be substantiated. It is not worth it. Leave it out.Be able to backup whatever you claim. For Eg. I have a friend of mine who graduated with a 2.1 and applied to the same school-University of Waterloo. He quoted he had a masters from unilag but didn't finish at unilag and couldn't get his certificate nor transcript. Even though he submitted his undergrad degree cert and was issued conditional admissions, he didn't get the unconditional admission finally because he couldn't supply the Unilag masters transcript.He lost out on the school because once you submit your application you cannot edit it anymore and it will remain in their file forever or maybe till their system crash..lol..So Apply "What ifs" and make alternatives for improvements.

3. Be consistent: If you want to be a liar, you better make it your truth. Consistency pays, your first application says you were unemployed, the second application says you were employed some months back before the first application. Third application says you will like to get a job after you finish studies in canada and fourth says you will return home to better your country. You can as well enrol on a charity donation to CIC and forget about applying and wasting paper. grin lol. These guys can put 2 and 2 together and know your purpose of wanting to leave your country.

4. Be original: I see people copy formats and use. The format should only be a guide. You need to touch that creative part of you and bring it to life. You can do a very appealing application. Get the juices, get the seasonings, water the meat, simmer a bit and the taste will be just great! cool

5. Lastly, give back. Help people answer questions or solve their problems.You achieve 2 things by doing this. You become better at what you do and you affect the life you helped. You open doors for yourself. I have told you how I helped people package their applications for free while I was still about to apply and they got their visas. Some replicated with voluntary money gifts. It feels so great knowing you contributed towards the success of others.

Cheers!
And stay tuned for more.
Berexio1

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.