Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008359 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Made123: 7:01am On May 14, 2016
abestine:

That's good enough, as long as u just didn't Lodge money their for d purpose of visa application. You can attached the cheque and the photos to ur applications and write a letter of explanation, you will be fine
@abestine thanks for the helpful tip
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Habeeb521(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2016
Habeeb521:
Hello, has anyone ever gained admission into any school in Canada either college or university using OND certificate as direct entry . if so please explain
is any body out there to listen to me
this is the third time I am asking this question. Hello, has anyone ever gained admission into any school in Canada either college or university using OND certificate as direct entry . if so please explain
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Tosh1: 7:48am On May 14, 2016
Well?,hello?....I haven't gotten any response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Tosh1: 7:54am On May 14, 2016
Hi@habeeb521....I don't know much but I think it depends on the college/uni...so check out the requirements of the colleges or uni's
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thaloba: 8:19am On May 14, 2016
opsyF:
hello
I processed form A at first bank on the 29th of April, account got debited last week Wednesday but since then no telex or anything from them that I can send as proof of payment to the school.
Please any advice on what to do or document to request for as temporary proof of payment?

have you been receiving any transaction mail before on your account? if no, you need to go back there and ask them to send it to you manually. the telex copy is automatic, once the account is debited, it sends the transaction copy to your mail but if mail message is not activated on the account , you wont get the copy unless you go there and request.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:29am On May 14, 2016
Click on my moniker and send me an email. I'll be more than happy to help.
yemdogg:

Hello and congratulations.

I plan on applying to u Of Ottawa for my LLM for fall 2017.

I will further need your assistance.

Please kindly forward your email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:31am On May 14, 2016
asanwa4life:
Hello Fam,
With great Joy in heart, I declare the faithfulness of God unto me.
I finally got admitted into the University of Ottawa after a very very very very very long wait; plus I submitted after the deadline so it really is a miracle.

Please I need the assistance of anyone doing an LLM in Ottawa or any other Canadian University. Please send me a dm , I really need your help. Session commences in September, I don't have a lot of time left before I apply for my study permit?

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2016
Habeeb521:
is any body out there to listen to me
this is the third time I am asking this question. Hello, has anyone ever gained admission into any school in Canada either college or university using OND certificate as direct entry . if so please explain

You need to work on your manner of approach. Even if someone wants to help u with d info,ur statement is out of touch. U sound as if its what we owe u or a must that someone must help u wit ur question. U shud first introduce urself as a newbie if u re becos i believ dt question has been handled a coupl of times in d correspondin thread nd u re jst tired of goin tru it to read it. Everyone is here to learn,even if u re a grandpa(i kno u re nt). Bt no one owes u no explanation ,even if its d ten thousandt time,so kindly rephrase ur question and u will be shocked at d rate of gurus dt will pounce on u wit answers.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lanrayx: 9:49am On May 14, 2016
lanrayx:
pls anyone I want to apply for a masters program in Canada, but due to the availability or scarce forex how do you pay your school fees
pls urgent help here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Habeeb521(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Ethan45 post=45607235][/quote] Am really surprised with the response I got from you, well I guess you you misunderstood me. I was asking politely not rude. Well, to tell you am not a newbie here I have been on this thread far back as part 5 and that like 3 to 4 years ago if am correct. I have been following up as far back as part 5, 6, 7, 8. just one problem and I could not catch up with part 9 and 10, and now am back so I believe my very honest introduction s quite OK for you ETHAN45
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 10:40am On May 14, 2016
U
Habeeb521:
Am really surprised with the response I got from you, well I guess you you misunderstood me. I was asking politely not rude. Well, to tell you am not a newbie here I have been on this thread far back as part 5 and that like 3 to 4 years ago if am correct. I have been following up as far back as part 5, 6, 7, 8. just one problem and I could not catch up with part 9 and 10, and now am back so I believe my very honest introduction s quite OK for you ETHAN45

You can apply for an Associate Degree. All they require is a two year diploma which you have.

Try SAIT Polytechnic. Also try NAIT.

I hope this helps?

@Ethan, you be baddest guy...lmfao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Habeeb521(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2016
bolasie:
U

You can apply for an Associate Degree. All they require is a two year diploma which you have.

Try SAIT Polytechnic. Also try NAIT.

I hope this helps?

@Ethan, you be baddest guy...lmfao
thanks dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 10:42am On May 14, 2016
lanrayx:

pls urgent help here

Canadian dollar ain't UsDollar?

It's a "cross currency" if you know what that means.

I suppose you won't have any probs if you speak to the right person at your bank.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2016
Hey guys,
I'm making a confirmation for a friend.

POE requirements for those who're travelling doesn't exceed the following I believe:

1. POE LOI
2. Passport + TRV
3. Letter of Acceptance
4. Proof of funding (sponsor's SOA) - optional
5. An idea of the destination address

Is there any thing else guys?

Who has experience with bank drafts? What does it entail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 10:54am On May 14, 2016
Habeeb521:
Hello, has anyone ever gained admission into any school in Canada either college or university using OND certificate as direct entry . if so please explain
I'm an ND holder and have been admitted into a university in canada this year february, the process is not rigorous though it depend on the school u wanna apply to. As far as am concern I only use my O'level result during my application....if I may ask, do you have your O'level result and which year?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by irshadmuaz: 11:21am On May 14, 2016
Made123:

@irshadmuaz, I sent you a PM. What if the fund is truly yours and it came in the month you intend to apply for TRV. How can one prove this. Thanks

As abestine answered try to provide evidence of the funds having ties to you before it was transferred to a common account.

I cant give 100% accurate answers , but from my research, showing funds magically appear in ur acct shortly before applying is ground for refusal.

It is advisable to build a decent soa over a few months preferably 4
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Habeeb521(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2016
bayocanny:

I'm an ND holder and have been admitted into a university in canada this year february, the process is not rigorous though it depend on the school u wanna apply to. As far as am concern I only use my O'level result during my application....if I may ask, do you have your O'level result and which year?
of course I do, I have my O'level, but what am concerned about is that did you start form first year again or your credit are being transferred over to continue in the University
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 11:47am On May 14, 2016
Habeeb521:
of course I do, I have my O'level, but what am concerned about is that did you start form first year again or your credit are being transferred over to continue in the University
I start from first year because I was admitted into a university not college and I use my O'level result not ND
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Habeeb521 post=45608274] Am really surprised with the response I got from you, well I guess you you misunderstood me. I was asking politely not rude. Well, to tell you am not a newbie here I have been on this thread far back as part 5 and that like 3 to 4 years ago if am correct. I have been following up as far back as part 5, 6, 7, 8. just one problem and I could not catch up with part 9 and 10, and now am back so I believe my very honest introduction s quite OK for you ETHAN45

U see,u re mistaken as well. I didnt say u are rude(i didnt even mention d word in my post)i meant d way u appeal to people for help. Theres a diff btwen: Excuse me am mistaken as to d direction to d registry office,i was told its dt way,if u be so sweet/kind cn u please point me in d rite direction,i"ll be much delighted,i hope u dont mind,ejor. AND this: Pls tell me where d registers offix is,i wan see am,i have a 2pm wit him and am in a hurry,pls ooooooo,una no wan tel me abiii? Ok nah continue.
I dnt kno if u get my point,jst add a little sugar or swetnes to ur question dt way u hv it done. I dnt mean any disrespect habeeb,jst a clue ok. No offence,i dont want to get into any feud and pls lets lay this to rest.
@bolasie u is the best hon kiss

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lanrayx: 12:10pm On May 14, 2016
bolasie:

Canadian dollar ain't UsDollar?

It's a "cross currency" if you know what that means.

I suppose you won't have any probs if you speak to the right person at your bank.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Ethan45 post=45611171][/quote]

@bolasie,no vex oh,shebi u re a lady oh? Let me know if i cn take back my kiss. Ur gender is nt stated in ur moniker. sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Habeeb521(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Ethan45 post=45611171][/quote]you are a clown bro, nice info thanks. success is all we seek and we will find it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Habeeb521(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2016
bayocanny:

I start from first year because I was admitted into a university not college and I use my O'level result not ND
of thanks bro , will try to find out about college perspective ,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sevenody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2016
EmmySaints:
I am also applying for this Sept 2016. I would have liked if we can all share ideas on our various application documents. This will help us correct avoidable mistakes. I believe in aiming and shooting right. pls others should indicate

Yes, im preparing to submit for Fall 2016 too. Still waiting for my bank to procure forex. Im getting anxious as time dey go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Made123: 1:22pm On May 14, 2016
irshadmuaz:

As abestine answered try to provide evidence of the funds having ties to you before it was transferred to a common account.

I cant give 100% accurate answers , but from my research, showing funds magically appear in ur acct shortly before applying is ground for refusal.

It is advisable to build a decent soa over a few months preferably 4
Thanks friend. Noted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ciot: 1:22pm On May 14, 2016
bukyne:

Pls can you help me review my SOP.
Kindly assist with your email address.
Thanks

Hi Bukyne Your SOP has been reviewed. Check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bobority: 1:23pm On May 14, 2016
mevisbleek:

No, it is not possible to defer whilst in the country. Guess your visa is void after 3 months of non attendance.

Hello mevisbleek I saw ur post on d F1, J1 and M1 thread where you asked Abujaniv some questions... please can you help with the address or number you contacted to help resolve your wife's ds160 issue?... I sent you a pm kindly reply... thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by UNIXLover(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2016
Hello Guys,
I have been a follower of this section,I must say you guys are doing a great free service .
Please I got admission to Lethbridge college for an IT program that suites my career line. I have four years experience as an IT pro. I got US student visa in December but didnt travel due to some circumstances that was beyond me and they moved my resumption to fall (Also got married that december).
So now am preparing my application to the CIC in June and I already paid half of my tuitions . My Question is:
Do i need to mention in my SOP why i didnt go to the USA with my student Visa in January and while i suddenly switched to Canada school?
I am using my brother as sponsor AND he is only providing sufficient statement of account, No land and all other documents, would this matter to the CIC if I only submit his SOA without his properties documents?
If I apply in June, can i get my Passport back on before August ? Just in case I am denied so I can proceed to the USA for my study.

Thank you all in advance .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2016
The only means is to go to ur bank and request for FormA..
lanrayx:

pls urgent help here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oothoney: 1:51pm On May 14, 2016
UNIXLover:
Hello Guys,
I have been a follower of this section,I must say you guys are doing a great free service .
Please I got admission to Lethbridge college for an IT program that suites my career line. I have four years experience as an IT pro. I got US student visa in December but didnt travel due to some circumstances that was beyond me and they moved my resumption to fall (Also got married that december).
So now am preparing my application to the CIC in June and I already paid half of my tuitions . My Question is:
Do i need to mention in my SOP why i didnt go to the USA with my student Visa in January and while i suddenly switched to Canada school?
I am using my brother as sponsor AND he is only providing sufficient statement of account, No land and all other documents, would this matter to the CIC if I only submit his SOA without his properties documents?
If I apply in June, can i get my Passport back on before August ? Just in case I am denied so I can proceed to the USA for my study.

Thank you all in advance .

to be on a safe side...do omline application as you will not need to submit ur passport

on the other hand...its not guaranteed you would get response by august since app takes 14 weeks now. think through and decide, maybe you jst go to your usa and when you are done their..can move to canada for a higher degree if you still so desire

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2016
Good day guys, I really appreciate your comments on this thread. I ve been a silent follower for a while. Please I'll really appreciate if someone can enlighten me on my curiosity.

1. I'm in my late twenties... What is the age limit for pursuing masters in Canada?

2. I am a BSc holder since 2013 and I ve been working for one of the telecommunications companies lately. I'm really saving hard for my masters in Canada, but then I might still have to work for 2 or 3 more years to actualize it so Is it possible for someone to sponsor his self? Will it jeopardize the visa process when the time comes?

Please someone should help me look into it and a constructive response will be highly appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by durai: 2:10pm On May 14, 2016
oothoney:

to be on a safe side...do omline application as you will not need to submit ur passport

on the other hand...its not guaranteed you would get response by august since app takes 14 weeks now. think through and decide, maybe you jst go to your usa and when you are done their..can move to canada for a higher degree if you still so desire
so u mean applying for student visa into canada now takes 14wks nd not 8wks for processing

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.