Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1011090 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 1:35pm On May 31, 2016
fikky12:
Good day guys, please I nid help in finding a school in Canada for January 2017 admission. I av bsc in banking and finance but I finished with a 2.2. I don't know if its possible to do a masters program with that. Thanks

Masters with a 2:2 will be very difficult.
First. what is ur work experience?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 31, 2016
I have a friend in Uottawa, he graduated with a 2.2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 1:43pm On May 31, 2016
Toluwaase:
Pls gurus in the house, I need your candid advice.

I got a mail last week tuesday instructing me to go ahead and do medical exam. One of the instruction says I have to complete the test before the expiration of 14 days. I only have the opportunity to do it tommorrow.

I called consutant practice to know the number of days it will take before the result can be sent, thry said 6 working days. IOM said two working days. This shows the mrdical exam result will not get to the embassy before the end of the 14 days

Considering price, medical test in IOM costs 33k while it is only 28k in consultznt practice. Hence, I prefer Consultant practice because of the price, but ...

Do I need to bother about the number of days it will take them before sending the results? Or I should go ahead and do it in any of the two hospitals.

The instruction simple. You have to 'complete' the test within 14days. It did not say CIC must receive the test within 14days.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 1:44pm On May 31, 2016
Toluwaase:

I got a mail last week tuesday instructing me to go ahead and do medical exam. One of the instruction says I have to complete the test before the expiration of 14 days. I only have the opportunity to do it tommorrow.

I called consutant practice to know the number of days it will take before the result can be sent, thry said 6 working days. IOM said two working days. This shows the mrdical exam result will not get to the embassy before the end of the 14 days

Considering price, medical test in IOM costs 33k while it is only 28k in consultznt practice. Hence, I prefer Consultant practice because of the price, but ...

Do I need to bother about the number of days it will take them before sending the results? Or I should go ahead and do it in any of the two hospitals.

The instruction is simple. You have to 'complete' the test within 14days. It did not say CIC must receive the test within 14days.

When did you file ur spplication? By paper or online?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KayPapi: 1:45pm On May 31, 2016
penitential:
Drop your e-mail, and I will forward their e-mail response on how to pay school fees to your inbox.

Dahunsi.kayode@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 31, 2016
Hello ancestors

Is it ok for me to still apply for TRV for sept 2016
Will I get my visa before then? or should I defer my admission till january then I apply

Pls advice
Its urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
penitential:
Drop your e-mail, and I will forward their e-mail response on how to pay school fees to your inbox.
Pls I need same too,pls my email is abdulkabirtobi@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2016
@Toluwaase
When did you file ur app? By paper or online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
Toluwaase:

IOM sends almost immediately the result comes out, this I'm sure. Consultant practice doesn't, and bear in mind, God forbid, you require further tests, Consultant practice may be a little bit slow.
So if speed of delivery is your concern, and you do not want to "experiment" the validity of the 14days, go to IOM. This only represents my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2016
Kirri:
Hello ancestors

Is it ok for me to still apply for TRV for sept 2016
Will I get my visa before then? or should I defer my admission till january then I apply

Pls advice
Its urgent
Ancestors grin grin
If you have your complete documents, apply, processing time is 14weeks(average). It's not late yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
Bosses, am currently filling my online application, Pls where do I attach things like nysc certificate, transcript and waec.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2016
check your mail.
abdulkabirtobi:

Pls I need same too,pls my email is abdulkabirtobi@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Toluwaase(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2016
jj17cv:
@Toluwaase When did you file ur app? By paper or online?
5th of May. Paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
Hello Guys
Please I'd like to know if as the only dependant of my parent , it is okay to submit my study permit with SOA of 5.6M naira.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by foreverkind1(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2016
Please o those physiology relates with cosmetic science
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2016
penitential:
check your mail.
Thanks boss,u're appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Toluwaase(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
Brothers and sisters in the house,

please from Anthony how do I get to

Standard Chatered Bank,
Aromire Street, Ikeja.

where I will pay for medical test

afterwards, I have to go to

Migration Health Assessment Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
No 5D, Reverend Ogunbiyi Street,
Off Oba Akinjobi Way,
G.R.A. Ikeja – Lagos

I will be coming from Anthony Village

God bless you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rallymento(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
I have gotten an offer for Winter 2017 after successfully deferring my Fall 2016 admission.

I have filled my forms and have done all the necessary things to do when I was pursuing for my Fall Admission.

I guess it time to cross check and put myself in the shoes of the Angelic VO that will handle my application before I successfully submit..

Abeg those with successful TRV applications please kindly share your differentiators...

Daalu!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dannylng(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2016
please who knows how much prime medical consultant charge for medicals.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2016
Carter001:
Hello Guys
Please I'd like to know if as the only dependant of my parent , it is okay to submit my study permit with SOA of 5.6M naira.
Thanks

Please your opinions are all needed ' kinda urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bukyne: 6:34pm On May 31, 2016
penitential:
Greetings,

International Wire Transfer
If you're making payments from a bank account outside of Canada and you're unable to use Western Union transfer you may send your payment by International Wire Transfer through:

Royal Bank of Canada
600 Fairway Road South, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Bank #003
Transit #02512
Account #000-001-8
Swift Code: ROYCCAT2
Routing Number: 021 000 021

Payable to: Conestoga College

Pleas can you send the email response as regards paument to my email. Thanks
bouqui47@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Temiy: 6:37pm On May 31, 2016
Hello house Am new on here and I just got my trv and would like to ask from the experienced how much is the minimum amount to hold god immigration purpose thank yall expecting ur replies

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 7:14pm On May 31, 2016
foreverkind1:
Please o those physiology relates with cosmetic science
You can only know by their duties and responsibilities.....what are the duty and responsibility of a PHYSIOLOGIST and also of a CODMESTIC SCIENTIS, are they the same of related? Is Physiology part of the admission requirements to cosmetic science?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by misscareer: 7:29pm On May 31, 2016
good evening guys,pls i want to knw if it is okay to do my masters in conestoga,thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by foreverkind1(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2016
Arcayo:

You can only know by their duties and responsibilities.....what are the duty and responsibility of a PHYSIOLOGIST and also of a CODMESTIC SCIENTIS, are they the same of related? Is Physiology part of the admission requirements to cosmetic science?
Yes bro physiology is part of the requirement, that's why am asking d house ,whether physiology relates with cosmetic science ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oyeleye22: 7:35pm On May 31, 2016
Temiy:
Hello house Am new on here and I just got my trv and would like to ask from the experienced how much is the minimum amount to hold god immigration purpose thank yall expecting ur replies

Congratulations Please when did u apply. Is it for a study permit?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Teehp(f): 7:45pm On May 31, 2016
Temiy:
congratulations, did you apply paper or online, how many weeks did it take

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.