Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1010632 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ikem01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
OTUNBACODED:

congrats bro. So so happy for u
Thank u my brother.. Awaiting ur good news too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
@ikem01
Congrats ..men .Good God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by obiscolly(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Woww..Part 10 already. These threads be moving at speed of light. Anyone coming to Manitoba this fall?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ikem01(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
jj17cv:
@ikem01
Congrats ..men .Good God
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
OTUNBACODED:

congrats bro. So so happy for u
congratulations!each application is unique,what worked for A might not work for B

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sexyqueen2:
Thank you Nairaland for being there. I have been admitted to the University of Regina, Fall 2016. Process Systems Engineering.

Now time to package my visa documents smiley
ok,you finally applied,is a master program right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sexyqueen2:
Stanbic
how much is stanbic charging?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
olageeee:
Please house, about the letter of introduction from the company, the company has to use their letter head paper not A4 paper right... Enlighten pls...

But I hope the study leave letter can be written on A4??
Yes with the company letter head

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bhoyo: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pls house advice.
I transfered #500k twice and #350k once,some days ago from my first bank to gtbank and printed my statement of account out on the second day from gtbank. I did this because my first bank account is new account not up to 2months that I opened it.
Pls hope this have no harm on my application?

Pls advice me..it is urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by laamilaaka: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2016
Hello house, i need help with my online application, please how do I save and view my application? Do I need to upload the already filled application documents? I need clarification please.

Someone should please put me through I need to do this now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bleuocean: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Please who knows if Sterling bank is fast in form A processing? I dey find bank wey no dey too waste time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 4:45am On Jun 05, 2016
obiscolly:
Woww..Part 10 already. These threads be moving at speed of light. Anyone coming to Manitoba this fall?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bhoyo: 5:42am On Jun 05, 2016
Pls bro, I have a similar problem with your point here.
I manage with my brother's company just not to sit down at home but no salary except small change. But some weeks ago I went ahead to use the company name to deposit #100k to my account just to show the name of the compnay on my statement of account. Moreover, I transfered #500k twice and #350k once from my first bank account to my gtbank so that I can print my statement of account out from my gtbank because my first bank account is a new account of less than a month.
Pls hope this won't hurt my application or what should I do?
Gurus pls help out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bhoyo: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Pls house advice.
I transfered #500k twice and #350k once,some days ago from my first bank to gtbank and printed my statement of account out on the second day from gtbank. I did this because my first bank account is new account not up to 2months that I opened it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kelvyn29(m): 5:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Hello All,
I'm being sponsored by my uncle's company. It's a construction company and he is the MD/CEO. I have attached all CAC documents, sponsorship letter and resolution of the board.

Do I need to prove sources of the company's income ? If so, I don't know how to do that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by obiscolly(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2016
rheginarh:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nice smiley. What course are you coming for and how you been preparing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2016
obiscolly:

Meeeeeee tooooo. App submitted online on the 22nd of April. Mt school to resum august ending. Not hears any response from Visa office oh.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2016
obiscolly:

Nice smiley. What course are you coming for and how you been preparing?

Masters in Natural Resource Management M.N.R.M, its waiting for trv tins, will send u a pm, thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MunezSanti: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2016
Bhoyo:
Pls bro, I have a similar problem with your point here.
I manage with my brother's company just not to sit down at home but no salary except small change. But some weeks ago I went ahead to use the company name to deposit #100k to my account just to show the name of the compnay on my statement of account. Moreover, I transfered #500k twice and #350k once from my first bank account to my gtbank so that I can print my statement of account out from my gtbank because my first bank account is a new account of less than a month.
Pls hope this won't hurt my application or what should I do?
Gurus pls help out

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2016
ikem01:

That's not true I deferred my admission from winter 2016 to fall 2016.
@iamosamede55 all u have to do is mail ur graduate study director an inform them of the reasons why u are differing and u will be told what to do.
My 2cents, I have done it b4 even if there website says no deferment. Hope this helps
Thanks, i havr e-mailed them, and they told me what to do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2016
o2:

Meeeeeee tooooo. App submitted online on the 22nd of April. Mt school to resum august ending. Not hears any response from Visa office oh.
Pls been trying to send you a pm but not going, would you kindly email me on profojah78 at gmail dot com. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bleuocean: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Please who knows if Sterling bank is fast in form A processing? I dey find bank wey no dey too waste time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by chekz169: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2016
VHello, i graduated from university of ibadan with a 2:2 in sociology and i want to apply for a post graduate diploma in memorial university. Please can any body in the house help me with guildlines. Than
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2016
ikem01:
Hello guys, I do not know where to start from. All I can say is Hallelujah to the Most high. My study permit has been approved, I applied March 8, 2016. I don’t know how to start but lemme start somewhere. I tacked my application June 1, 2016. It said processed passpprt has been dispatched from the Canada visa office to the Canada visa office Lagos on the 1st of june. I couldn’t believe it, I was so annoyed and frustrated. I was like the second time again.. I just dropped my phone and continued what I was doing , I started reading different forums because from the usual I know approval mail comes first. I have been downhearted since. I don’t know what led me to my mail this evening, I checked my updates and I saw the approval mail low and behold. It was sent since MAY 28, 2016. Am so so happy. GOD HAS DONE IT
I don’t know why I didn’t see the notification on my phone. Am so glad that my app has been approved, this is my second application. I also wish others awaiting their applications speedy approvals.
List of documents submitted
My uncle is my sponsor, not the same surname
Closing acc balance 8million naira
CAC documents & tax clearance
PAID my tuition fully for two years I submitted my receipt showing it has been received at the university
My uncle transferred 9,500 US dollars into my account for my upkeep for a year (I attached my statement of account)
Letter of acceptance
WAEC and University Transcript and Certificate
Birth certificate
State of origin for my uncle and I----- to show our relationship
Ielts result
Letter of consent from my parents
Property owned by my parents showing I am the heir apparent since am the only child
Letter of explanation( I studied Electrical Engineering and I got admitted for computer and electrical engineering)
I graduated 2014 and completed my NYSC July, 2015 AND in my letter of explanation I said I have been taking online courses to prepare me for my Graduate studies.
Lest I forget I want to say a BIG THANK YOU!!! To Thesoj, khalesi, team 12, rotex and all others am so grateful.
I was delayed once but delay isn’t denial my friends. Never give Up. Thank you once again

Congrats. God is faithful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Bhoyo:

Pls house advice.

Pls advice me..it is urgent

You have done it already. Don't bother yourself.

Put in your application and hope for the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by faroukfahima(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Please me and my brother got admission to study computer Engr in undergraduate level at Conestoga College and we want to start processing for our visa. Can anybody explain the first thing to do before leaving for the Canada Embassy to start our application. Please someone should help with a detailed info. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by laamilaaka: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
laamilaaka:
Hello house, have to do this now cos I'm in a fix with my online application, please how do I save and view my application? Do I need to upload the already filled application documents? I need clarification please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by laamilaaka: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
o2:

I sent a pm to you please respond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
faroukfahima:
Please me and my brother got admission to study computer Engr in undergraduate level at Conestoga College and we want to start processing for our visa. Can anybody explain the first thing to do before leaving for the Canada Embassy to start our application. Please someone should help with a detailed info. Thanks

The first thing to do is go online and do simple google search on how to apply for Canadian study permit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.