Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006087 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sato1985: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
I greet everybody in d house with my head bowed. I will like to ask how much they will charged me if am using my master card to apply for Canadian visa online. Thanks for your response and my God will grant you all your heart desires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sato1985: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Greetings again, I applied last year for associate degree but was delayed using my ond, but I have gotten pgc admission with my hnd of which I didn't include it in my previous application and I want to include it now,,any advice on that please. These are documents I intend to submit.

Sponsor statement of acts/documents
-his company act- balance of 1.5m but turn over of 30m
-his person statement -2m
- international passport, with UK visa
-CAC
-tax clearance
-property documents

My personal documents

pay slip.
Personal statement of act -2.1m
Personal biz cac
Personal asset- CofO of two plots of land
Marriage cert
Birth certificate of my son
Admission letter
My personal biz tax clearance
Other informations-. I have ond in SLT and hnd in biochemistry
I am working as a quality control officer
I intend to study pgc in food safety and quality assurance

Thanks for your advice and comments..my God will bless you beyond your expectations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeoluwa00: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
TeeOjo:
[quote author=opeoluwa00
@opeoluwa00 march what did u submit your application ?
March 30 paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Agatha244(f): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
I applied April 22. No response yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
First bank charged me about 63,000 on the 31st of May
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sato1985: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thanks@nonelikeGod
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OTUNBACODED: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
opeoluwa00:
Hello all.. Does it mean all March Applicant has been called for Medical, that no one could answer the question? Please, help answer the question. Who has applied since March and still waiting for Medicals.? Please, I have applied since March through paper route, but no response, no request for Medical. What could be going on?

definitely not
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by vinegar: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
CSSPATRICK:
Hello everyone, Please any of you that resides in Abuja and applied through online root should tell me where he of she takes the digital passport. Thanks

Go to studio 24 @wuse 2 or Gwarinpa (which ever is close to you). They will send the soft copy to your phone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Qwertyasdf: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please house, something came to my mind just now and I thought I should ask. My question is:
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR AN APPLICANT THAT HAS FULL SCHOLARSHIP FROM A CANADIAN UNIVERSITY TO BE REJECTED BASED ON INSUFFICIENT FUNDS AFTER APPLYING FOR STUDY PERMIT.
NOTE: the scholarship covers tuition, CIC min of C$10k living expenses, and about C$6k excess from the scholarship??

JUST WONDERING.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mehn!!!...Airlines are very xpensive now oohh...
abeg to those dat knows much about all diz airline and their price fluctuation...i intend to fly ethiopia airline to TORONTO early nxt month..buh the price keeps going up from 280k to 320k...abeg is der any chance of getting it @ a cheaper price if i wait till like 2weeks time b4 booking??...coz am skeptical about Egypt air though its cheaper 168k...international gurus!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ManTiger(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
NonelikeGod:
First bank charged me about 63,000 on the 31st of May
For visa fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
sometimes i wonder the H**L of what they are verifying that an application would even prolong to 3MONTHS. dont they see how other embassies do especially UK,US..UK STUDY PERMIT HARDLY REACH 8WKS .....THOSE PEOPLE THEy undecided CRAWL OO LIKE SNAIL, ATTENDING APPS LIKE AN 8months pregnant woman

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lacord5: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nony1:
Please who has got international passport in Lagos recently? How much did it cost and how long did it take to get it??
e

I paid 30k and got it same day, just took a few hours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dnwabz: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kriss77:
abeg to those dat knows much about all diz airline and their price fluctuation...i intend to fly ethiopia airline to TORONTO early nxt month..buh the price keeps going up from 280k to 320k...abeg is der any chance of getting it @ a cheaper price if i wait till like 2weeks time b4 booking??...coz am skeptical about Egypt air though its cheaper 168k...international gurus!!!!

If u saw a ticket fr 280K u better grab it with both. Hands cos summer(HOLIDAY SEASON) is setting in and ticket prices will be on the UPWARD TREND till like end of september or early october.....delay culd be dangerous....IMO

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by acolad(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
House, help review my list of documents if m good to go. M abt to submit..

Graduate certificate program..

1. All cic docs

Sponsor

2. Sponsor statement of account.( 64,000 USD)
4. Letter of reference from sponsors employer stating her position, current earnings
5. Notarized Affidavit of sponsorship
6. Sponsorship declaration letter
Sponsor is my cousin working and residing in the states

My documents

7. Birth certificate
8. Nysc cert
9.bsc certificate
10. Transcript
11. Passport data page
12. Admission letter
13. Tution fee payment (C$7,110) half
14.CV
15.passport
16.waec certificate
17.certificate of origin
18. Voters card
19. Police certificate

Plan on doin an upfront medicals

Parent
20. Letter of support, and consent, stating there awareness of my intention to study in canada
21. Passport data page

Pls house, what do you think.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yes.

ManTiger:

For visa fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by slutky: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
acolad:

1. All cic docs

Sponsor

4. Letter of reference from sponsors employer stating her position, current earnings

My documents

7. Birth certificate
8. Nysc cert
9.bsc certificate
10. Transcript
11. Passport data page
12. Admission letter
14.CV
15.passport
16.waec certificate
17.certificate of origin
18. Voters card
19. Police certificate

Parent
20. Letter of support, and consent, stating there awareness of my intention to study in canada
21. Passport data page

The grey area concerning your application is that your sponsor(relative) is not your sibling but resides outside your country of residence. VOs are more comfortable dealing with a sponsor who is not your sibling but resides in your country of residence. This gives an EXTRA assurance that your sponsor will not neglect you. But Note that these factor come into place because VOs are given power to exercise their discretion application review.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by slutky: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
sato1985:

Greetings again, I applied last year for associate degree but was delayed using my ond, but I have gotten pgc admission with my hnd of which I didn't include it in my previous application and I want to include it now,,any advice on that please. These are documents I intend to submit.

Sponsor statement of acts/documents
-his company act- balance of 1.5m but turn over of 30m
-his person statement -2m
- international passport, with UK visa
-CAC
-tax clearance
-property documents

My personal documents

pay slip.
Personal statement of act -2.1m
Personal biz cac
Personal asset- CofO of two plots of land
Marriage cert
Birth certificate of my son
Admission letter
My personal biz tax clearance
Other informations-. I have ond in SLT and hnd in biochemistry
I am working as a quality control officer
I intend to study pgc in food safety and quality assurance

Thanks for your advice and comments..my God will bless you beyond your expectations.

My dear you have a very strong tie with your home and you were able to show proof of personal asset.

However the red flag is that your proof of personal asset shows that you are almost richer than your sponsor. If you could boost of 2plots of land, with a biz and 2.1m bal then you need a sponsor with a good cash balance. not a 1.5m cash balance sponsor. Your asset relative to your sponsors asset need to show that you are depending on the sponsor. You don't need to show the VO that you are richer than your sponsor.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Teehp(f): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
jj17cv:
@michv
Maybe they are short of staff feb app still with them no medical no respond
ahh Feb ke. ..that's more than 14 weeks na

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kriss77:

the more you wait, the more the price inflate.. you will be surprise in the next 2 weeks, that Egypt air you think is cheaper will be more than the price of Ethiopian airline now. I'd suggest you book it as fast as possible
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sato1985: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thanks for your response, may God continue to bless you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by durai: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
michV:
sometimes i wonder the H**L of what they are verifying that an application would even prolong to 3MONTHS. dont they see how other embassies do especially UK,US..UK STUDY PERMIT HARDLY REACH 8WKS .....THOSE PEOPLE THEy undecided CRAWL OO LIKE SNAIL, ATTENDING APPS LIKE AN 8months pregnant woman
me too wonder ooo

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dessy8: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Its 37,500 something....you do not need to provide any self addressed envelop...all your documents would be put inside a bag and sealed.....
opsyF:
Hello,
please for those who recently submitted their application via paper route, how much was the application fee?
Also did you address the envelope you kept all the documents you submitted in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ManTiger(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
NonelikeGod:
Yes.

Wow, someone used same card at 54k some wks ago.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by xyoung: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
No one answered my question OooooO
You guys are ignoring me here and that is not cool at all.
Please can I use my friend bank statement as I don't have any closed family relation with fat account. I'm talking of my university friend who is working with Shell. I'm going for a Master in University of Regina and what evidence or documents can I use to substantiate our evidence of friendship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oothoney: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
durai:
me too wonder ooo

i think they are short staffed...i dont see why they dont handle such application in Nigeria considering the volume of application from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eugene83: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
xyoung:
No one answered my question OooooO
You guys are ignoring me here and that is not cool at all.
Please can I use my friend bank statement as I don't have any closed family relation with fat account. I'm talking of my university friend who is working with Shell. I'm going for a Master in University of Regina and what evidence or documents can I use to substantiate our evidence of friendship?

Do you have any scholarship from your university?
Have you tried any uncles of yours?
I think that if your friends bank statement is the best you can get then you'd need to show proof of relationship with the friend. That said ,It could be strange why a mere friend who wouldn't benefit much from your attending university would want to sponsor you.
Try getting a relation of yours. It's best aside family.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Qwertyasdf:
Please house, something came to my mind just now and I thought I should ask. My question is:
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR AN APPLICANT THAT HAS FULL SCHOLARSHIP FROM A CANADIAN UNIVERSITY TO BE REJECTED BASED ON INSUFFICIENT FUNDS AFTER APPLYING FOR STUDY PERMIT.
NOTE: the scholarship covers tuition, CIC min of C$10k living expenses, and about C$6k excess from the scholarship??

JUST WONDERING.

I wonder too, but i think its still best to use a sponsor even if the balance will just be ok, It is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thesoj: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
[size=14pt]***IMPORTANT LINKS***[/size]

CLICK HERE TO FIND A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA

LIST OF MOST POST-SECONDARY AND PGD PROGRAMS IN CANADIAN COLLEGES
Ontario Colleges programs search

CLICK HERE TO FIND A SOP SAMPLE FOR THE VISA OFFICER

CLICK HERE TO FIND A LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP SAMPLE

TIPS ON FINDING A RESEARCH SUPERVISOR FOR RESEARCH OR THESIS-BASED MSC OR PHD

STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE OF LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR YOUR STUDY VISA

HOW TO TACKLE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL
*thanks @seiraries!*

HOW TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD, NO MATTER WHEN IT WAS POSTED

THE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS COMPILATION

MORE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS

HOW TO SHRINK FILES FOR YOUR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK TO SEE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES IN CANADA FROM NIGERIA 1

SAMPLE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR WORK PLACE

CIC E-MAIL FOR INQUIRIES

MEDICAL EXAMINATION LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA

HOW MANY YEARS WORK PERMIT IF I STUDY FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS, CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WORK PERMIT AFTER GRADUATION

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT IF CIC CALLS THE BANK TO VERIFY A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT

-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC

A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE WHEN DRAFTING YOUR SOP

IF YOUR APP IS MORE THAN 8 WEEKS, CLICK HERE TO SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY TO CIC

HOW TO CARRY MONEY TO CANADA FROM NIGERIA AFTER TRV APPROVAL

CHANGING INSTITUTION AFTER TRV & LANDING IN CANADA

CHEAP GCMS ORDERING SERVICE

TRAVELLING TIPS #1
TRAVELLING TIPS #2

LIFE IN CANADA Tips

thanks to @richcasey
***UPDATED***

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
[
acolad:
1. All cic docs
Sponsor
My documents
7. Birth certificate
8. Nysc cert
9.bsc certificate
10. Transcript
11. Passport data page
12. Admission letter
14.CV
15.passport
16.waec certificate
17.certificate of origin
18. Voters card
19. Police certificate
Parent
21. Passport data page
your application is Good but im not seeing your employment documents or are you still doing NYSC or freshly passed out from NYSC. remember if you have a long idle gap after your NYSC,your purpose of visit will be questioned! Moreover i wld v loved if your sponsor paid at least ur living expenses or some money covering accommodation etc. into ur personal acct and explaining that to the VO.that will also get the VO convinced that ur far away Sponsor is committed to ur financial obligations

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Urbanboy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
@Chops33 & @lovely3 i have some questions to ask about brandon uni... Pls check your mail box. I await your rp. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.