Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006217 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tundechange: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
lawmerchant:

Visa Office
High Commission of Canada
P.O.Box 1639,
42, Independence Avenue
Accra, Ghana.

Thanks Boss!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
greatlifeis89:

Sup Arcayo, Please add me too.

May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals (Medical Passed)

Did the portal update medical passed without any notification or are you assuming that's it's passed... Or did CIC contact you first.. Which is it...
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Tolexi: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello everyone,please i tracked my app this morning and saw it has been dispatched from Accra to the app centre. but didnt receive either approval or refusal mail so i'm kinda confused if i've been denied or not. Applied April,did Medicals June...I need someone to help plsssss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by greatlifeis89: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
I linked my paper application with my online account. I got the medical status update via my online application account.

Adanzee:

Did the portal update medical passed without any notification or are you assuming that's it's passed... Or did CIC contact you first.. Which is it...
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
there is HEAT on this THREAD for the past 2days as denial,approval,med.request started rolling out.those being silent observers started coming out of their shells grin grin grin CIC no go kill person ooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tolexi:
Hello everyone,please i tracked my app this morning and saw it has been dispatched from Accra to the app centre. but didnt receive either approval or refusal mail so i'm kinda confused if i've been denied or not. Applied April,did Medicals June...I need someone to help plsssss.
to be safer and chilled,if you could use ur laptop and link your paper application online,thats is when you can be convinced about the status of ur application before it arrives VFS nigeria next week so as to calm ur tension down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Guys please we need more input on this, especially those whose TRV has been approved, Bless
ziggy3579:
Good day everyone, first and foremost congrats to @snoop4dem, I have some very cunning questions to ask nd I would be glad if everyone can contribute cos I knw some people are also confused about this section. thanks as we all contribute
1. Tuition section: I over payed my first year tuition but it wld b credited for my next payment, my question now is this, should I state the over paid fee or the fee written on my acceptance letter
2. Rooms and board section: on my acceptance letter there is a break down as follow;
Rooom nd board $7200
Transportation: $720
Books; $1200
Miscellaneooous: $960
Total: $10,080
My question is this, will I just write d 7,200 stated for rooms nd board above or should I write the total $10,800
3:other section: will this be the addition of my personal saving and the yearly fund of $10,000 as promised by my sponsor or the addition of books,transportation,miscellaneuoos stated above?
4: funds available for my stay section: will it be equal to or greater than the addition of tuition+rooms and board+ other be Funds available for my stay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TheBae: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
If I were you, I'd state the actual tuition, add 15k for room and board, add 8k for other expenses and miscellaneous. Total would be about thirty to forty something thousand depending on your tuition. That would be the same as my funds available for duration of stay based on a 2yr stay.
ziggy3579:
Guys please we need more input on this, especially those whose TRV has been approved, Bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
@Tolexi
Online or paper route when in april did you applied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)

[b]1. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC,
2. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper
route,Medical request
3. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper
route
4. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college,
Upfront med, PGC, Online
5. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC,
6. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals
7. Snoop4dem; April 11 , Univ of Victoria,
masters, paper route MEDICALS
8. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route.
9. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga
College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
10. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC,
paper route
11. burrytee: April 19, conestoga, Pgc paper route, upfrnt medical.
12. penitential: April 20: Conestoga college, PGC, paper route.
13. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route
14. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
15. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed
16. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals, Medical passed
17. 3jays: May 20th, PGC, Georgian college, online route, upfront medicals
18. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals,Medicals passed
19. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
20. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
21. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
22. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
23. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
24. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
25. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
26. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
27. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals
28. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals [/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Newheights: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please I need your urgent advise guys!
After getting a visa for a one year program that starts in July 2016, can one decide not to resume the program and use that visa to resume a two-year program that starts in January2017?
PS: the program change is still within thesame school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bosypumpin: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
TheBae:
If I were you, I'd state the actual tuition, add 15k for room and board, add 8k for other expenses and miscellaneous. Total would be about thirty to forty something thousand depending on your tuition. That would be the same as my funds available for duration of stay based on a 2yr stay.

@Thebae, I sight you.
abeg, you dont need more gurus ooo. The 'guru" has answered.
cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Tolexi: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
jj17cv:
@Tolexi Online or paper route when in april did you applied
paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Tolexi: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
michV:
to be safer and chilled,if you could use ur laptop and link your paper application online,thats is when you can be convinced about the status of ur application before it arrives VFS nigeria next week so as to calm ur tension down
Thanks bro,i'll just do as you've said or take a chill pill till my package arrives Vfs next week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abmendozer(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Newheights:
After getting a visa for a one year program that starts in July 2016, can one decide not to resume the program and use that visa to resume a two-year program that starts in January2017?
I'm not sure that is possible. You need to resume the program which the visa was awarded for, then you can extend your study permit after the one year program collapses.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
@Bosypumpin
Please i wld like to ask you some things..i ll pm you right now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by snoop4dem: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
TheBae:
Hi, Ziggy there is no right or wrong ways to fill this forms, everyone just answers based on their knowledge or probably their approval or refusal of people generally. The tuition fee is stated explicily, your accomodation is also specified which is room and board, every other fee ur paying is an ancilliary fee and should come under others.
Your money for stay is 10,000 cad per year which should also stand out.
My own suggestion is that If you have a sponsor in his sponsorship letter he can state that he has paid the minimum deposit and paid additional money for the next session to show his commitment. he should list his dependants and those who are not with evidence and if possible a reference letter from the bank.
It's what I will have done but it does not mean it is the correct or the straight jacket approach to it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SmithHumble50: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
OGIYEN:
Hello,have u been able to confirm if no more upfront medical?
Thanks

I submitted early dis week.. They collected my upfront medical form..

Original police certificate..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
CassetteBoy:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

if you are using lawmerchant, ask how long the process will take
We don't determine how long the process take. However, once the application is filed, CIC must generally produce the file within 30days. We just received (today) a GCMS file that was requested on 6th June (about 18days).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lollmaolol(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Odinwa:

The person will have to provide his SOA and letter of sponsorship and his current occupation status and will have to explain why he's sponsoring you and your relationship with him. You may say he's your maternal uncle cos he doesn't have same surname with you. That's my little contribution, other gurus in the house can shed more lights on this. thanks

Well appreciated @odinwa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dannylng(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
please for paper application do we need to make 2 copies of all our documents including bank statement
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Graviton2(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Here's a few of the stuff I'll be traveling with in a few weeks..helpful advice on anything I need to add or remove from the list will be appreciated.

Scent leaves
Uziza leaves
Uziza seeds
Egusi powder
Garri
Palm oil
Gala - 10packs grin
Indomie - 10 hungry man size packs grin
Peak milk - 2refill packs
Milo - 2refill packs

Please note: all items will be properly packaged. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Newheights:
This is a very important question. We do not have the answer but will forward the question to our contact in Canada to call the CIC call center for the answer. We'll post the answer later tonight.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Newheights:

I think you can... All you have to do is apply for study permit extension
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Praise be to God!!!!
i checked mycic account early this morning to see that my application has been closed and approved!!! i didn't believe it and till now i'm still amazed by the wonder working power of Jesus!
would update you on the documents i submitted soon!
To all TRV hopeful, God is working on it!

25 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sleekytee: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Congrat @Nadia94 so happy 4 you. I blv God will do mine own next week ( amen)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sleekytee: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Congrat @Nadia94 so happy 4 you. I blv God will do mine next week ( amen)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nadia94:
Praise be to God!!!!
i checked mycic account early this morning to see that my application has been closed and approved!!! i didn't believe it and till now i'm still amazed by the wonder working power of Jesus!

congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Graviton2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nadia94:
Praise be to God!!!!

Finally! Some good news. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bioben: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Anyone innmy shoe? I applied April 11 paper route no medical nothing from dem til now..house advice me on what to do next thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by UrchBunny(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Congratulations ma'am @Nadia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by pampem: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nadia94:
Praise be to God!!!!
Congrats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.