Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1010164 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Khez: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016
can i get any school with affordable tuition for two years ?PGD any college be it local or private any cheap once my dad dont have to died to pay pls?

hayqinsbFX:
[b]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SPRING - MAY 2016 AND FALL SEPTEMBER 2016)
1. stan658 ; Dec 16, Humber, PGC, online, medical passed DELAYED
2. Loriaidah : Dec 17, U of M , UG paper
3. Buddie14 : Jan 8, U of W, PGD, paper
4. mustiey: Jan 22, Conestoga, PGC, Online route
5. Lonzo: Jan 26, Mohawk college, PGC, online,medical passed
6. Bidemizoe : February 3, Fanshawe, PGC, Paper route, TRV APPROVED
7. Bosypumpin: Feb 9th, U of M, upfront medicals, Masters, online
8. Ethan45: Feb 8 Uni Regina ,UG, Online
9 Gbemirado: Feb 8, uni of ottawa, masters, online, medical upfront
10. Hayqnsbfx; Feb 17, Fashawe college, Upfront Med, PGC, Online
11. ahyotomiwa;Feb 18, U of R, Upfront med, Masc, Online
12. daveboiz ; feb 22, U of Winipeg, Upfront medical, UG, Online
13. Krisez: Feb 23 U of Winnipe Upfront medical, UG Online
14. Royat1: Feb 24 U of R Upfront medical, UG online
15. Ceemac: Feb 25 Western Uni, masters, Paper route TRV APPROVED
16. SegunWamiri: Feb 29, Humber college, PGC, Paper route,
17. ikem01; march 08, U of Ottawa, Masters, Paper route
18. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC, Online
19. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper route, Medical request[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by datkoded(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2016
lawmerchant:

Peeps should learn to do basic Google seaech na.
Abi o, and basic spell check too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
CassetteBoy:

hi, have you gone to vfs or started applying for your gcms?
I haven't gotten my passport yet...because of the holidays. Thinking of going tomorrow. Haven't been on nairaland since den... The pain dat comes with d refusal wen u knw u checked evry box is terrible
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
kylexy1:
I would be coming to ottawa by mid aug.... any info cos i receive 2 of my 4 lectz at carleton

oi, have you travelled yet? what airline and how much?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jayne07:

I haven't gotten my passport yet...because of the holidays. Thinking of going tomorrow. Haven't been on nairaland since den... The pain dat comes with d refusal wen u knw u checked evry box is terrible

I really don't know what to say dear. I'm sorry about this happening. have you gotten any email since then?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jayne07:

awww! sorry gf, i know as e dey pain after the long wait,making one feel hopeless,devastated,take heart as you go to vfs tmrw to collect it and let the house know where the error was from so that others wld learn,i thought they would have sent the refusal letter since you finally linked your appliction online?thesame way they send POE to those that linked online

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayojbbb2002: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good day friends. Guess you are enjoying the holidays.
Please I need ur help. I have just gotten an offer I a school from Ontario. I av tried starting my application for Trv online and I have gotten to the point where I have my GCkey. But I had to take a pause.
The list of the documents seem so overwhelming, considering the fact that my sibling based in Canada wants to sponsor me. And I don't currently have a job.
My question is that would i still need a bank statement and employment letter for myself apart from the one from my sibling. Also am I to do the Police report and medicals independently or am I to be directed by the Visa office.
Kindly help a JJC abet....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by foreverkind1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ajibade105:
People should not just apply for a course which doesn't have any correlation with their first degree ( Precisely M.Sc. applicants). I think this will raise a red flag. Am not an expert tho. I wish TRV hopeful which am one the very best. We gonna smile soonest. I will advice you get more chill pill(s) to keep yourself on track.

**Cheers**

Boss I just sent a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sevenody:
Guys, I know one can change schools after getting to Canada. But can that change be different levels of study eg from Masters admission to PGC which by the way is a lot cheaper? Would that look suspicious?
Yes you can. All you need to do is log into your CIC online account and notify CIC about the change.

I'm not sure though about your statement that PGC is cheaper than Masters. It depends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hi everyone..

I recently got an email the my application has been updated. I checked the cic account website nothin has changed.

I applied June 7th. Linked it only june 27th..
I don't know what that means...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sevenody: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Joe980:
Brother, before you do this...hope you understand that a year study gives 1year PGWP? There is always a price to pay.

Oh yeah. Thats true
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
bayojbbb2002:
Good day friends. Guess you are enjoying the holidays.
Please I need ur help. I have just gotten an offer I a school from Ontario. I av tried starting my application for Trv online and I have gotten to the point where I have my GCkey. But I had to take a pause.
The list of the documents seem so overwhelming, considering the fact that my sibling based in Canada wants to sponsor me. And I don't currently have a job.
My question is that would i still need a bank statement and employment letter for myself apart from the one from my sibling. Also am I to do the Police report and medicals independently or am I to be directed by the Visa office.
Kindly help a JJC abet....
brother e good as you pause ask the question. since when were you this unemployed? if there is a long idle gap,bother not applying cos the possibilty for visa approval isnt there. i wouldnt want you to waste ur time and money if you wouldnt do something about your unemployment situation before you proceed to this application.the truth i v spoken

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Olargee: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
This new exchange rate policy for overseas tuition is a beetch. Who know anyone wey get Canadian and needs Naira? Looking at the new Naira equivalent of tuition dey hurt my feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
GeneralSnipper:
For your informate smiley my savings account shows my monthly salary coming in and if you sabi SOA well well company name go show for there, my pension account also is enough proof that I work, my mansaard life savings nko I put my employment info on one of the CIC form.
I'm not a desperado and will never be. The last thing I will do here is to Gold plate like you want me to and list documents I didn't use. Yes I paid an agent and He delivered. I work and can afford to use an agent to get what I want genuinely, is that a crime FYI agent is a Canadian Citizen with vast experience and did the needful to convince the VO in the Letter of Explanation. Everything I listed previously was what I used, no more no less. Wether I go Canny or not, Bros I bam for Naija on my own.
Just don't mislead people because "what you don't know exists".
Your degree is not a prison yard. Education is a tool to thinking. Education sets you free.
Oga!!! I'm too busy to have your time.
Na you be Solo wen Wizkid dey talk about for that Runtown jam (Lagos to Kampala): "even solo talk say I no go blow but right now........"
This is the last time I will post anything here because of people like you.
Egbon casie!!! If you want the TRV you can come and collect it.

Your highness, his majesty, you kept to your word fa.
you are vezin oh.
please don't vez again oh
come and sponsor your colleagues with insights and expertise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayojbbb2002: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
michV:
brother e good as you pause ask the question. since when were you this unemployed? if there is a long idle gap,bother not applying cos the possibilty for visa approval isnt there. i wouldnt want you to waste ur time and money if you wouldnt do something about your unemployment situation before you proceed to this application.the truth i v spoken

Well, it is just January this year. Will this affect much. Also do they need to see cash in my bank account too apart from my sibling?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sevenody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
lawmerchant:

Yes you can. All you need to do is log into your CIC online account and notify CIC about the change.

I'm not sure though about your statement that PGC is cheaper than Masters. It depends.

Well, the Masters I'm referring to is MBA which is usually run by Business Schools of the universities. And they are usually more expensive than the PGC programmes, at least the ones I looked at though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
meekmk:
Hi everyone..

I recently got an email the my application has been updated. I checked the cic account website nothin has changed.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
bayojbbb2002:

Well, it is just January this year. Will this affect much. Also do they need to see cash in my bank account too apart from my sibling?
the gap isnt much as i have thought.have a meaningful activity to occupy this few space to tell CIC you werent just merely idle,like some1 said i have been taking online test,applying for schools and waiting for their admisssion to further my education in canada and also being a home lesson teacher.but what works for MR A might not work for MR B, as to that ur acct wldnt be needed in an issue like yours,in addition you aint sponsoring your self,

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
meekmk:
Hi everyone..
i linked my app since MAY after submission i got same message like yours in 2nd wk of june and up till now nothing. atimes i wonder if it is a glitch in their system or have they cued my application amongst to be rejected or for med.call,my thought/worries though....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
michV:
i linked my app since MAY after submission i got same message like yours in 2nd wk of june and up till now nothing. atimes i wonder if it is a glitch in their system or have they cued my application amongst to be rejected or for med.call,my thought/worries though....

True.. I noticed though..
Before the mail came. The status was UPDATED.
and after the mail it says SUBMITTED.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
I hope u all are enjoying the holidays ?

I was called for medicals after doing upfront medicals in March..

When I got to Abuja Clinics.. The doctor said.. That they had mailed CIC my results since March.. So he said I should use my uci number of the hospital and send the ime or is it imi number then attached a copy of my results showing the printed form they gave me.

The bone of contention now is what's the email address I am to send those details too? The doctor said I should go to SilverBird and ask for the addresse.. But today is still sallah break.. And I live outside Abuja..

Has anyone ever sent dis kind of stuff? Which email did you use?

Kindly help as dis is urgent!

Blessings!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
steffans:
I hope u all are enjoying the holidays ?

I was called for medicals after doing upfront medicals in March..

When I got to Abuja Clinics.. The doctor said.. That they had mailed CIC my results since March.. So he said I should use my uci number of the hospital and send the ime or is it imi number then attached a copy of my results showing the printed form they gave me.

The bone of contention now is what's the email address I am to send those details too? The doctor said I should go to SilverBird and ask for the addresse.. But today is still sallah break.. And I live outside Abuja..

Has anyone ever sent dis kind of stuff? Which email did you use?

Kindly help as dis is urgent!

Blessings!
. When Were you called for medicals was I this week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
michV:
I have gotten that mail at a particular time too. Its an auto responder set, so anytime a VO goes though your application you get that message. I have applied for Express entry and sometimes get the same message. Some might get it up to two times before medical call or visa so its nothing to be worried about.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
meekmk:
Hi everyone..

Your application is a month old today check the mail again it might be the "Thank you for your patience email"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Arcayo:

Your application is a month old today check the mail again it might be the "Thank you for your patience email"
bro even my app is more than 1month,even the thank you sef no show na the normal updated showed which is similar to his own.

@meekek that is not so because when you link it online it will say submitted on that information panel with the date and a message will be sent to you in confirmation to that.what you said lastly is just what you felt in mind.i believe what @o2(f) has said
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
o2:
I have gotten that mail at a particular time too. Its an auto responder set, so anytime a VO goes though your application you get that message. I have applied for Express entry and sometimes get the same message. Some might get it up to two times before medical call or visa so its nothing to be worried about.
madam/auntie this hope you gave me now wanna make me start shopping for my wears at asos.com, booking flights at travelstart.com and accommodation at kijiji.com grin cheesy im just joking though,tnx..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
michV:
bro even my app is more than 1month,even the thank you sef no show na the normal updated showed which is similar to his own.

@meekek that is not so because when you link it online it will say submitted on that information panel with the date and a message will be sent to you in confirmation to that.what you said lastly is just what you felt in mind.i believe what @o2(f) has said
That was why I wrote might, maybe it's normal for paper applications linked to online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Meetvincent: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
kaymonyprints:

yemdogg plz i need ur advise again.... i just applied for a fashion program in seneca college i pay 100cd non- refundable fee, want to apply for another college in order to increase my chance of getting admission for jan 2017 and dont want to pay that fee ,,,if only i am sure the school will admit me..... plz how can i do that ??
You can apply to ibt college there admission process is quite fast
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin
michV:
madam/auntie this hope you gave me now wanna make me start shopping for my wears at asos.com, booking flights at travelstart.com and accommodation at kijiji.com grin cheesy im just joking though,tnx..
oya now start booking now now. I believe the has been a lot of people who expeienced it. I got that sot of mail some weeks afte I applied and after then till now nothing yet. I have booked two tickets online (without pay of couse) and I lkook at it as an object of faith. I have applied since 22nd of April (sorry about typos.my phone is oild. And mistyping , but I don't want to buy another phone until I rreach Winnipeg) tongue by the way my sxhool ought to resume by august. Cic answer me

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
foreverkind1:

Boss I just sent a pm

I have replied ya
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
o2:

I ventured on a voyage of discovery and I came across this grin

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankchuks007: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
blaugrana82:
bro I just sent u a personal message pls reply

I ve replied alreadi

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.