Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1009292 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adanzee:
Got a mail saying I have an update! Checked the website but there was noting there.
Please what does this mean?

It's means your Application is being worked on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by afredytee(f): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Arcayo:
Attach any additional documents to your SOP
thanks a whole lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olageeee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
opia12345:
this should help
thanks bro, but I think u mean pictures... Mine is pdf... I need to make all documents one file for upload nd reduce size to 4mb... I was initially making a mistake of uploading one after the other but after reading d instruction I noticed it should be just a file showing all the documents... Thats d issue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
olageeee:
thanks bro, but I think u mean pictures... Mine is pdf... I need to make all documents one file for upload nd reduce size to 4mb... I was initially making a mistake of uploading one after the other but after reading d instruction I noticed it should be just a file showing all the documents... Thats d issue

There are two ways by which you can do that;

1. Merge all the documents then compress

2. Compress individually then merge

You should google pdf file compressor or merger

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opia12345: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
sometimes they send " there have been no updates to your application.......thank you for your patience" meaning nothing is there
dsquare4u:

It's means your Application is being worked on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
opia12345:
sometimes they send " there have been no updates to your application.......thank you for your patience" meaning nothing is there

That's the monthly message they send...it's not abnormal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ddestiny(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Good day House,

Is there any implication if an someone want to discontinue an application for TRV for study in Canada because he has been nominated by a province to purse permanent residency under the Express Entry ?. How was it done if there is no implication ?. Send an email to IRCC to dicontinue processing of application or just discontinue in the GCKey profile.Will this not be considered as Dual Intent ?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oteri08: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
angelangelangel:
Confirmation of the fund transferred received by DB drop in my email some mintes ago.
sent u a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
opia12345:

That's not what they sent ...
Got the medical passed and passport request mail yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
opia12345:

Today again I got another update mail but noting on the website.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tundechange: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hi guys, how is ur day going?

Pls, I sent my credentials (ND & B.Sc) to WES for evaluation. WES sent our verification letters to both institutions. D University got d their by regular mail, responded & receipt of response letter acknowledged by WES. However, d poly is yet to receive their letter by either regarded mail or email but they had been sent by WES. Just checked my account know and my status reads "documents recieved, review in progress". My questions are:

Will WES go ahead with d evaluation without verification of my ND credentials? If yes, will they institutions be included in their summary?

Secondly, if they do only capture my degree, can I request that they send another verification letter to poly for them to verify to enable WES include my ND in d their summary report?

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by holytribe(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
lawmerchant:

In Canada, these are actually called Graduate programs NOT Post Graduate programs.

I sent you a mail.bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adanzee:

Today again I got another update mail but noting on the website.
Stop disturbing yourself. Your TRV is sure. Go and submit your passport asap. congratulations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adanzee:

Just to confirm... You can't get denied after passport request for online route baa ?
babe start celebrating tonight and give special offering on sunday. Your TRV is there for you.congrats in advance!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sheriff712(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Deda3103:
Got my medical mail a few hours ago. So thankful as the wait was killing.

Sigh of relief.

I have sent an email to IOM to book an appointment for monday; no response yet. Can I just show up there on Monday or does my appointment need to be confirmed?

Like I said , medical mails show up on Mondays and Fridays (Today is Friday). Go get ur medical done . I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sheriff712(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Deda3103:

Sigh of relief.

I have sent an email to IOM to book an appointment for monday; no response yet. Can I just show up there on Monday or does my appointment need to be confirmed?

Like I said , medical mail show up on Mondays and Fridays (Today is Friday). Go get ur medical done . I wish you the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iykedare(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
jargo192:
Its clear that CIC do

Please abeg without this so called letter Fanshawe say dem no go process my 14k$ refund. My 14k na good money to carry along as i dey relocate abeg.

Abeg how else can i contact this accra embassy.

any idea would be useful.

cheers to all prospective TRV!

These Fanshawe guys are crazy. Their eyes dey chook for money. Ever seen their refund policy? If you decide to choose another school after using their letter of admission for visa,you forfeit as much as 2300 c$.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mannimakerjnr: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please, can I use a bank statement last dated on last month? Will it be accepted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by elebochibueze(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
Plss house.. if sum1 got am admission 2 study in Canada @ humber college for advance diploma in computer engineering tech, do I need 2 submit my transcript, from my skool hia in naija..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
elebochibueze:
Plss house.. if sum1 got am admission 2 study in Canada @ humber college for advance diploma in computer engineering tech, do I need 2 submit my transcript, from my skool hia in naija..
if you have B.Eng already and going for advanced diploma i can't guarantee your chances for TRV. why not pgc/pgd so you wouldn't have stories that touch the heart
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mannimakerjnr: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
mannimakerjnr:
Please, can I use a bank statement last dated on last month? Will it be accepted?

Please, can i use a bank statement printed out in last month, June?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
mannimakerjnr:

Please, can i use a bank statement printed out in last month, June?

What day in June? And when do you want to use it?
Your bank statement must not be more than one month old.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Deda3103:

Sigh of relief.

. Hello are you going for Masters or PGD or undergraduate studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
You need to call them on the phone to book an appointment

quote author=Deda3103 post=47567441]Got my medical mail a few hours ago. So thankful as the wait was killing.

Sigh of relief.

I have sent an email to IOM to book an appointment for monday; no response yet. Can I just show up there on Monday or does my appointment need to be confirmed?[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
michV:
if you have B.Eng already and going for advanced diploma i can't guarantee your chances for TRV. why not pgc/pgd so you wouldn't have stories that touch the heart
b.tech in physics and advance diploma in instrumentation and control engineering technology in LAMBTON college. What are the chances of getting TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
hello please is there anybody here that went to CVAC lagos for biometrics on June 6th to 8th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
mccindy:
hello please is there anybody here that went to CVAC lagos for biometrics on June 6th to 8th
yes we dey here ooo.... Abi VO talk say make u call us ni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CSSPATRICK: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Unfortunately, got delayed, the mesg came in this evening. But in all I give glory to God because he knows, and always have the best for us. I thank CIC as well for saving my time (5 weeks). Just taking my glass of water right. No skin pain. Just thanking God.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
@adebayoolatunji.did you apply through the paper route or online??have you been called for medicals??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Deda3103(f): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
o2:
. Hello are you going for Masters or0 PGD or undergraduate studies

Masters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
mccindy:
@adebayoolatunji.did you apply through the paper route or online??have you been called for medicals??
paper route....still hoping to be called for medicals. My Able God will do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.