Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007417 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
CSSPATRICK:
Unfortunately, got delayed, the mesg came in this evening. But in all I give glory to God because he knows, and always have the best for us. I thank CIC as well for saving my time (5 weeks). Just taking my glass of water right. No skin pain. Just thanking God.
request for ur GCMS file asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hello house, I just got a message that my application has been approved, and I should present the letter to CIC upon my arrival to Canada.. Please guys how do I get my passport? Does that mean it has been sent?

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
b.tech in physics and advance diploma in instrumentation and control engineering technology in LAMBTON college. What are the chances of getting TRV
there are some questions i can no longer ans cos 1 approval i saw here yesterday(a uk masters holder going for another masters in canada and declared it on his app) inshort, better grace follow the young man. B.tech is higher than advanced diploma but there is consistency in ur program. Ur program level is my torchlight but if grace folow you na ur luck

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BrownChima212(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Good evening house, please I want to know if its necessary to write both GMAT and TOEFL before one can secure admission in canadian schools. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by humbleosazee: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
michV:
there are some questions i can no longer ans cos 1 approval i saw here yesterday(a uk masters holder going for another masters in canada and declared it on his app) inshort, better grace follow the young man. B.tech is higher than advanced diploma but there is consistency in ur program. Ur program level is my torchlight but if grace folow you na ur luck

oga, if it's higher. Why will the college put the admission requirement to be a degree result? pls I need your reply.
Admission Requirements
Undergraduate degree in a related field of study such as geography, forestry, geology, resource management, science, engineering, computer science, marketing, commerce, economics, business administration, or tourism management is required.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammymexi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bricksonline:
Hello house, I just got a message that my application has been approved, and I should present the letter to CIC upon my arrival to Canada.. Please guys how do I get my passport? Does that mean it has been sent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammymexi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
which undergraduate (if am right) programme ar u going for? pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by solbob(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
And have you been called for medicals? Cos I submitted on 25th of May as well and not even a call me back sms from CIC......... quote author=datkoded post=47552992] submitted may 26, had same ish. I had to link my account before I started getting notifications[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hello guys, I started my application on the 9th of May, I was called for medicals on Jun 30. I did my medicals on July 8, and I received a letter from CIC telling me that my application has been approved but no directions on how to get my passport.. Please what do I do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bricksonline:
Hello guys, I started my application on the 9th of May, I was called for medicals on Jun 30. I did my medicals on July 8, and I received a letter from CIC telling me that my application has been approved but no directions on how to get my passport.. Please what do I do

God and collect ur approved visa by Wednesday.. Where u submitted ur application..

What programme are u going for?

Congratulations!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sheriff712(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Good News cheesy cheesy

I want to believe we will all start getting a good news from CIC by next week.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Rickywowoz: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
sleekytee:
See guyz I just feel mayb it not yet my time 2 travel 2 canada cus am surprise my self ,it my dad's company a (school) for dat matter u no parent will surely pay dere children school fees pry/sec school so the school has more than enough to spons me. Plus am even part of the board of directors in the school. I feel they didn't check my document dat all. Plus My babe also got a refusal (purpose of visiting) we apply the same day PGD called for medicals the same day
please can you share the documents you submitted with the house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 12:08am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2016
mccindy:
hello please is there anybody here that went to CVAC lagos for biometrics on June 6th to 8th
Yh I did
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 4:04am On Jul 16, 2016
snoop4dem:
Can you pls expantiate on what you mean by convincing docs. I already suggested quite a numner to her like CAC, tax clearance, Visa page, company's receivables, in addition to the sponsorship and introduction letter, I will appreciate additional information or docs of the company that shld be included in the app. Please we intend to re-apply next week monday or Tuesday by God's grace

what you already have would suffice. i wish you all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 5:09am On Jul 16, 2016
steffans:

God and collect ur approved visa by Wednesday.. Where u submitted ur application..

What programme are u going for?

Congratulations!
Chemical Engineering Technology. At Sheridan College
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bioben: 6:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Bricksonline:
Chemical Engineering Technology. At Sheridan College
Congrats. pls Wats the duration of the program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Hello house.
Please when u check ur document status and there is nothing there, what does it mean?

Help with answers pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by obinnane: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2016
datkoded:
submitted may 26, had same ish. I had to link my account before I started getting notifications

Good morning all. After recently complaining about the delay on my application since May 28 a few days back, I got a refusal letter from cic on July 14 on account of financial means availability for tuition fees and and cost of living. I had a sponsorship letter pledging about 45000 CAD for a total school fees of about 34770, Had sponsor's account statement with closing balance of about 13million naira plus my personal account closing at 1.3million naira with supplementary salary stubs. Apparently all that amounted to the 1.3million naira I had available.
I want to reapply immediately with a personal account statement of about 7miilion naira. Who knows if this reapplication will be treated immediately as am reapplying again through online route.. Any advice on any other thing I need to do to reinforce this reapplication? I hope to reapply before Tuesday as to close in on the school resumption date of 1st week of September. That's about one and half months.

Thank you all.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemology(f): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Pls morning everyone how can I link my paper application to online thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemology(f): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2016
irshadmuaz:
Well Canada has been a disappointment for me, It was difficult enough securing a Masters admission in Electrical Engineering, but the study permit application experience was outrageous, i mean 4 months processing time? after waiting for this long without knowing ones fate and majority of the applications are rejected. I applied for my study visa to Canada on 18th april, after almost 2 and a half months, on june 20th, I got a reject. Insufficient financial capacity to pay tuition and live without working in canada or so was the reason. Showed an SOA of about 8.5 M. It was heart breaking and agitating, after waiting for all this time.

But I switched to my backup plan (USA). had also been accepted by a US university for MSC in ECE. I completed my US visa application for student visa on 24th june, just 3 days after getting the canadian reject, I scheduled my visa interview for the 1st of July, went for the interview, visa got approved ( I mean even if it were rejected I get to know immediately) on same day, picked up my stamped passport on 11th July and ready to depart for the US. less than 2 weeks overall processing time. flight tickets all whatsoever are down and ready to go.

All I want to convey here is Canadian Education is for the really patient fellows, You have to be really lucky to get it in the first try. Just shared my experience, might be helpful to some people.
congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemology(f): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2016
solbob:
And have you been called for medicals? Cos I submitted on 25th of May as well and not even a call me back sms from CIC......... quote author=datkoded post=47552992] submitted may 26, had same ish. I had to link my account before I started getting notifications
please how do u link your application thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2016
please ooo..is there anybody here that got admission or applied to university of Lethbridge in Alberta
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2016
@yemdogg.paper route or online application??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2016
yemology:
Pls morning everyone how can I link my paper application to online thanks.

Go to CIC website, u will see My application click on it, then check for link paper application to online. You will have to create a user name and password using the gc key. After that you will be required to fill in the details of your application, make sure u fill the exact details you used to apply. It's that simple.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by JuneFirst: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Bricksonline:

If you used paper application you should track your application on VFS website. You will receive an email for collection when your PP arrives VFS.

Give or take, whether paper or online, it takes maximum of 1 week for your PP to arrive VFS after dispatch.

Congrats dear!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by azeezInfo(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Please I'm new here. I need someone with a kind heart to please guide me through on my application.

Abeg people, Abeg peope, don't refer me to d beginning of this thread, I get confused.

This is my background:
I have a B. Tech in computer engineering. With abt 10years experience in d field of IT and professional cert like CCNA, MCSE, CCNP among others.

I wish to go for work/masters.

I need someone to plz advice/guide me how to go about this to Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2016
mccindy:
@yemdogg.paper route or online application??
Paper June 6th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gymme(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2016
If you wanna come to work, you can check this forum instead:

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/148#down

Otherwise, you can search on Google for schools in Canada, as a start.

azeezInfo:
Please I'm new
here. I need someone with a kind heart to please guide me through on my application.

Abeg people, Abeg peope, don't refer me to d beginning of this thread, I get confused.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by azeezInfo(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks much my brother for the quick response.
Gymme:
If you wanna come to work, you can check this forum instead:

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/148#down

Otherwise, you can search on Google for schools in Canada, as a start.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks so much for your kind and honest reply.... God will do it for anyone expecting a permit.. Mine took approximately 9weeks contrary to what many forecasted... God be praised
JuneFirst:

If you used paper application you should track your application on VFS website. You will receive an email for collection when your PP arrives VFS.

Give or take, whether paper or online, it takes maximum of 1 week for your PP to arrive VFS after dispatch.

Congrats dear!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2016
My Observation so far has been that it doesn't really has to do with how huge your sponsor's statement of Account is but how well you can prove your relationship with your sponsor.. Been truthful about evry tiny details is important.. And God factor

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.