Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008371 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
NonelikeGod:
@ thesoj
@cocolav
@team12
@ everyone with the information

Please can you send me the links for Applying for an open work permit for my husband & visiting visas for the kids & a nanny. My kids will go to a day care while I study.
Biko thank you.

U will have to go to Canada first b4 they can apply for their visas... There are some documents.. U will get at the POE and in ur skol.. U will send it down for them b4 dey can apply..

I may be wrong.. Others can shade more light in dis..

Congratulations again!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Emmalondon:

Hi please I've noticed that most ppl are going for PGC instead of PGD. Is there any particular reason for this.
Is it that PGC Is cheaper or Is it that PGC easily gets approval for trv
lol..my PGC program tuition fee is 22,000CAD for a year so you see it's not cheap. So it depends on what you want to study and what you want and the program level available for such.na even masters sef dey easily get approval ds days sef. PGC/PGD programs are more intensed practical oriented which provides specialization in ur study interest to meet industrial demands
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
vickyehi:

I think you should go to another hospital to redo a medical test.....my reason is that you should check the date you did the upfront and compare with the date you would be resuming if it would expire before or at resumption then you would need another one......There was someone with a similar complaint and he did another test and had a positive outcome.

Team 16, has gotten his approved visa already... Read his recent posts..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
I read through my testimony and saw where i said I received my approval mail. Pardon me! No approval mail...I typed this testimony before anything happened based on the normal process/stages of cic. As God would have it, I didn't need the approval mail in order for my testimony to be complete.
@ bosypumpin let's brainstorm, we need our kids to cross over. We can't enjoy the good roads & uninterrupted power supply alone lol.

@ MichV @steffans @ethan45 @bjmee @ everyone else who congratulated me, you attract what you celebrate. Thanks for celebrating me. You are next in line.

[lquote author=NonelikeGod post=48332526]God breaks protocol
God reorders existing systems
God can turn back & hold the hands of time
God can turn around mess ups into set ups for step ups

I testified last week that I had received my passport request. However, I realised after I had submitted my passport to VFS that I was supposed to upload a scanned copy of my renewed passport through my CIC account and not to actually submit the hard copy yet (my passport had less than 3months before expiration).
As soon as I realised this, I uploaded a letter of explanation for my misconception and apologising for my wrong mode of submission. As God would have it, I received my approval mail. I kept declaring the promises of God over my life & pleading the blood of Jesus over my renewed passport bearing my new martial last name (after CIC asked me to renew my passport, I used the opportunity to change my surname. So I submitted the passport along with all the required change of name documents.

I asked God to use this incident as an opportunity to fast track my application and restore unto me the time I spent doing medicals. The period of doing medical a was a further revelation of God’s deep love for me. It turned out that I had a certain heart condition which I had no idea about; so I was referred by the hospital to go for a series of tests...I was exhausted, drained, burned and sapped emotionally and financially during this period. But Glory be to God I passed my medicals despite all the gra gra of the hospital. My God has the final say .

I received a ‘passport request’ from CIC on Friday and thanked God anyway, even though I prayed that they should stamp my passport before sending it back to me instead of us going back and forth..Fast forward to today, I picked up my passport with the intention of resubmitting it to them along with the passport request letter. Brethren, as I type this, I have my visa already stamped in my PASSPORT....who can do this if not God? The Jehovah Over do, the God whom the mountains saw and fled. I give him all the glory. I received my visa ahead of schedule hahahaha Jehova pass me oooh. I haven’t received my approval mails but I have my visa. JESUS THANK YOU. RECEIVE MY PRAISE....even the VFS people were surprised hahaha. My God has a laughter like THUNDER.

Renewing my international passport wasn’t so easy either. After paying 30k for 64 pages, I expected sharp sharp service. However I went there 3 times before I could get my passport. In fact it was the delay in getting the passport that made not remember to make a copy of the new passport for my personal records because I went straight from immigration to VFS. If I had made a copy I would have scanned and uploaded through my CIC after realising my mistake....but God had other plans; plans to fast track my visa approval. He didn’t want me to wait for passport request before getting my visa; God did upfront passport request/submission for me.

Gaining admission wasn't so easy. I applied to only one school....1 week after the deadline. How God gave me that admission still surprises me to this day.
I give God the glory. He was with me from start till finish. This whole process could have gone wrong because of my numerous inefficiencies, insufficiencies and inadequacies. The Blood of Jesus totally removed every requirement needed of me. Who can bring a Charge against me? It is God who justifies me. He has released upon me bounds of grace. I leap over mountains, I run over troops, I break barriers, because of this my God. He is so kind and merciful.

To whoever is reading and believing for a break through, trust God. Feed your faith. During the whole passport request saga, I resolved to stay away from nairaland until I had my testimony complete. To be honest, there's so much despair on this thread sometimes, i didn’t want to remain afraid. Everybody’s case is different, so even if they deny 250 out of 270 PGC/PGD applicant or whatever, never profess negatively about your situation. I forgot I was different, that’s why I hurriedly submitted my passport to VFS without stopping to read carefully the instructions. Anyway God turned that action around for my good and I am beyond grateful.

All things work together for good, to them who love God and walk according to his purpose. All in All, God’s mercy superseded my fears, worries, and messups. The natural order is ‘1+1=2, 5+5=10, if you don’t give CIC what they want = DENIAL”. However by the Blood of Jesus, I am exempted from the natural order and natural results. My case is Different. A thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousands by my left hand side but no harm shall come near me, the Lord is my refuge and my ever present help in times of trouble.

I submitted the normal documents, my husband's company was my sponsor, I have 2 kids (by God’s grace, theyl join me in January, I’m 26 years old, I finished school in 2010 & 2011 (University & Law Sch). Send any questions to my DM, I’l be glad to help. Both present and future applicants are welcome. I'll be off nairaland for some time. Keep the faith, keep the fire burning, there are dimensions of grace, God’s mercy will locate everyone in Jesus name AMEN.
[/quote]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by vickyehi: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Multispanzy:
Hello TRV Elders in the house, i greet all of u and i wish us ALL a successful TRV approval.
I have some concerns and will appreciate you guys to help address this concerns.

1. I submitted my application on 19th July,2016 via paper route, no upfront medicals. I didn't receive any acknowledgement mail from VFS but i was able to use my tracking ID and it was dispatched same day to Accra. But my concern is that i have tried linking my application online several times but the cic website keeps telling no application found. I input all details correctly.

2. I was offered an admission into Humber College, for Wireless Telecommunication program for September 6 to May,2017(9 Months). On my offer letter it was stated that i need to confirm and accept the offer before 3rd June,2016 and make tuition payment by 23rd June,2016. Initially i didn't want to accept the offer because the course is not that related to my UG degree or Work Experience, after waiting for other schools to offer admission without a response , my agent convinced me to go ahead with the application for study permit. i'm a chemical engineering graduate and work experience of over 5 years in HSE.

The agent accepted the offer on my behalf but i didn't make any tuition deposit as requested by the school, THE SCHOOL STATED THAT FAILURE TO CONFIRM MY ATTENDANCE OR PAY FEES BY DUE DATE WILL JEOPARDIZE MY PLACE IN THE PROGRAM. so do you guys think it will affect my chances of getting a TRV?

Although i hope to defer the admission til January having seen all the delays in TRV for PGD/PGC.

I sometimes check this thread even before my application so i had some ideas concerning the applications but not as much as i know now,so i decided to write a good SOP to defend the reason for my choice of program considering that my UD degree and work experience is not that related.
Generally from my application details what's my chances, Do you think i should get a new offer letter for January 2017 and send to CIC to backup my application?

thanks to the gurus in the house

If you didn't pay your tuition then it means you didn't fulfil the conditions attached to your addmission.......In other words you don't have an admission with them anymore......cos ur lack of commitment would be interpreted as lack of interest in the programme
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by vickyehi: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
steffans:

Team 16, has gotten his approved visa already... Read his recent posts..

Lol....nice ....reading thru it all was aching my eyes...my bad#wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2016
vickyehi:

If you didn't pay your tuition then it means you didn't fulfil the conditions attached to your addmission.......In other words you don't have an admission with them anymore......cos ur lack of commitment would be interpreted as lack of interest in the programme
@vickyehi how were you digging this older posts which the current active members have treated and deliberated on.hope you don't have an eye problem.lol..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Emmalondon: 12:25am On Aug 10, 2016
NonelikeGod:
God breaks protocol

I testified last week that I had received my passport request. However, I realised after I had submitted my passport to VFS that I was supposed to upload a scanned copy of my renewed passport through my CIC account and not to actually submit the hard copy yet (my passport had less than 3months before expiration).
As soon as I realised this, I uploaded a letter of explanation for my misconception and apologising for my wrong mode of submission. As God would have it, I received my approval mail. I kept declaring the promises of God over my life & pleading the blood of Jesus over my renewed passport bearing my new martial last name (after CIC asked me to renew my passport, I used the opportunity to change my surname. So I submitted the passport along with all the required change of name documents.

I asked God to use this incident as an opportunity to fast track my application and restore unto me the time I spent doing medicals. The period of doing medical a was a further revelation of God’s deep love for me. It turned out that I had a certain heart condition which I had no idea about; so I was referred by the hospital to go for a series of tests...I was exhausted, drained, burned and sapped emotionally and financially during this period. But Glory be to God I passed my medicals despite all the gra gra of the hospital. My God has the final say .

I received a ‘passport request’ from CIC on Friday and thanked God anyway, even though I prayed that they should stamp my passport before sending it back to me instead of us going back and forth..Fast forward to today, I picked up my passport with the intention of resubmitting it to them along with the passport request letter. Brethren, as I type this, I have my visa already stamped in my PASSPORT....who can do this if not God? The Jehovah Over do, the God whom the mountains saw and fled. I give him all the glory. I received my visa ahead of schedule hahahaha Jehova pass me oooh. I haven’t received my approval mails but I have my visa. JESUS THANK YOU. RECEIVE MY PRAISE....even the VFS people were surprised hahaha. My God has a laughter like THUNDER.

Renewing my international passport wasn’t so easy either. After paying 30k for 64 pages, I expected sharp sharp service. However I went there 3 times before I could get my passport. In fact it was the delay in getting the passport that made not remember to make a copy of the new passport for my personal records because I went straight from immigration to VFS. If I had made a copy I would have scanned and uploaded through my CIC after realising my mistake....but God had other plans; plans to fast track my visa approval. He didn’t want me to wait for passport request before getting my visa; God did upfront passport request/submission for me.

Gaining admission wasn't so easy. I applied to only one school....1 week after the deadline. How God gave me that admission still surprises me to this day.
I give God the glory. He was with me from start till finish. This whole process could have gone wrong because of my numerous inefficiencies, insufficiencies and inadequacies. The Blood of Jesus totally removed every requirement needed of me. Who can bring a Charge against me? It is God who justifies me. He has released upon me bounds of grace. I leap over mountains, I run over troops, I break barriers, because of this my God. He is so kind and merciful.

To whoever is reading and believing for a break through, trust God. Feed your faith. During the whole passport request saga, I resolved to stay away from nairaland until I had my testimony complete. To be honest, there's so much despair on this thread sometimes, i didn’t want to remain afraid. Everybody’s case is different, so even if they deny 250 out of 270 PGC/PGD applicant or whatever, never profess negatively about your situation. I forgot I was different, that’s why I hurriedly submitted my passport to VFS without stopping to read carefully the instructions. Anyway God turned that action around for my good and I am beyond grateful.

All things work together for good, to them who love God and walk according to his purpose. All in All, God’s mercy superseded my fears, worries, and messups. The natural order is ‘1+1=2, 5+5=10, if you don’t give CIC what they want = DENIAL”. However by the Blood of Jesus, I am exempted from the natural order and natural results. My case is Different. A thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousands by my left hand side but no harm shall come near me, the Lord is my refuge and my ever present help in times of trouble.

I submitted the normal documents, my husband's company was my sponsor, I have 2 kids (by God’s grace, theyl join me in January, I’m 26 years old, I finished school in 2010 & 2011 (University & Law Sch). Send any questions to my DM, I’l be glad to help. Both present and future applicants are welcome. I'll be off nairaland for some time. Keep the faith, keep the fire burning, there are dimensions of grace, God’s mercy will locate everyone in Jesus name AMEN.

This Is wonderful. Congratulations. I'm happy that you're willing to help others with your knowledge. I've sent you a dm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats, Awesome God
NonelikeGod:
I read through my testimony and saw where i said I received my approval mail. Pardon me! No approval mail...I typed this testimony before anything happened based on the normal process/stages of cic. As God would have it, I didn't need the approval mail in order for my testimony to be complete.
@ bosypumpin let's brainstorm, we need our kids to cross over. We can't enjoy the good roads & uninterrupted power supply alone lol.

@ MichV @steffans @ethan45 @bjmee @ everyone else who congratulated me, you attract what you celebrate. Thanks for celebrating me. You are next in line.

[lquote author=NonelikeGod post=48332526]God breaks protocol

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kaybee13: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Please house am still on line. I submitted my application online on may 29 no upfront medical went for biometric on June 1st 2016. Since then am yet to receive any information about my application but was able to use my tracking id and nothing to display. Am worried cos the school resume on 9th of September. Pls what can i do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Hello all, I have submitted my app since the 22nd of April and CIC never reply me not eVen medical cqall. I have been discussing this issue with my admission officet from Red River College. The school is supposed to resume on the 29th of August. I got a mail from her(my admission officcer) that if I don't get an update from CIC before next week monday, my name would be removed fRom the list.the course iim going for is only done once a year. So if I miss this August it is until next year. What do u guys think I shoulld. Do. I have already sent case epecific and even a mail to. Accra
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Skiiiwalker: 6:47am On Aug 10, 2016
MrKO76:
Yo guys dis is my first time ever posting something on Nairaland, been a silent follower n I must confess I hve learnt a lot from everyone of yall.
@MichV, I understand ur frustration infact ur d main reason y I am posting dis is thread. I am in ur shoes too bro, I submitted my application since May 31 wit my friend for PGD using paper route n up till nw, no reply form d embassy for medicals.
I knw someone dat submitted his application for Pgd exactly a week after us using d same paper route n he is still waiting for medicals. See ehh we r all tired cuz dis wait n uncertainty is an emotional Rollercoaster n frankly it's becoming very annoying .
Bro I just want u to knw dat ur not alone, I believe there r several pple like us dat applied for Pgd /Pgc n most of dem r silent followers on nairaland like I was, I just want u guys to stay strong cuz very soon d wait will b over. I dunno y CIC is like dis this year but I knw most of us waiting will get our approval.

(YOU R NOT ALONE)

mine is even May 12th. and no reply for medicals or returning my passport,. my annoyance is not about whether they will refuse, its just my passport, if i'd done online app i for no dey worry cos they wont be having my Pp that has cost me another opportunity, once its aug 12 exactly 12 weeks i'm gonna order for my passport back. this is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2016
vickyehi:

I think you should go to another hospital to redo a medical test.....my reason is that you should check the date you did the upfront and compare with the date you would be resuming if it would expire before or at resumption then you would need another one......There was someone with a similar complaint and he did another test and had a positive outcome.

Aren't medical reports valid for 6 months again?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by okechukwu101: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2016
I have applied since May 16 and still haven't heard from CIC. Emotions are being exhausted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MrKO76(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016
o2:
Hello all, I have submitted my app since the 22nd of April and CIC never reply me not eVen medical cqall. I have been discussing this issue with my admission officet from Red River College. The school is supposed to resume on the 29th of August. I got a mail from her(my admission officcer) that if I don't get an update from CIC before next week monday, my name would be removed fRom the list.the course iim going for is only done once a year. So if I miss this August it is until next year. What do u guys think I shoulld. Do. I have already sent case epecific and even a mail to. Accra
My dear, I don't think u hve so much options here since u already sent a mail to dem u still hve to keep waiting for either a reply from ur mail or TRV application.
The only thing u can hope for nw is dat CIC gives u a reply to ur application by Friday cuz since u already sent a mail to dem there is nothing much u can do again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by JERRYPOPINS(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Saint lawrence @ alpha international academy sent me tuition invoice.According to them i can only receive LOA once they confirm payment.Please is it proper?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2016
It is normal, just be patient for a while. It doesn't take time
JERRYPOPINS:
Saint lawrence @ alpha international academy sent me tuition invoice.According to them i can only receive LOA once they confirm payment.Please is it proper?
Medical report remain valid for 1 year nd not 6months
Bamz:

Aren't medical reports valid for 6 months again?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by JERRYPOPINS(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2016
a school asked me to pay full tuition before they can give me admission letter.is it right?

If you didn't pay your tuition then it means you didn't fulfil the conditions attached to your addmission.......In other words you don't have an admission with them anymore......cos ur lack of commitment would be interpreted as lack of interest in the programme [/quote]

i have paid the application fee,it is only proper for them to give me admission letter.Is that how it works with some colleges in CA.Please advice me on what to do.Anyone with such experience?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MrKO76(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Skiiiwalker:

mine is even May 12th. and no reply for medicals or returning my passport,. my annoyance is not about whether they will refuse, its just my passport, if i'd done online app i for no dey worry cos they wont be having my Pp that has cost me another opportunity, once its aug 12 exactly 12 weeks i'm gonna order for my passport back. this is ridiculous
Azzin ehh.... This is Ridiculous o!! My mum was gisting me abt her friends daughter dat applied since May and It's not even Pgc/Pgd she is a nurse n she wanna go to a nursing school in Canada n up till nw no call for medical.
Right nw my major annoyance wit dem is d fact dat they r holding our passports n still wasting dis much time. I mean if they hve too many applicants for TRV dis year hw is dat our problem?! Is it not their job to make sure everyone gets a reply as soon as possible since we all hve deadlines from our various schools.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by JERRYPOPINS(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2016
i already paid application fee,it is expected that i get my admission letter.i have not paid the tuition though.i just feel it is shady.Please enlighten
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Crazygurl: April 5th.Conestoga PGD. Medical passed April 18th.
2. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
3. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed, APPROVED 22nd July. Congrats
4. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.Medical Passed
5. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
6. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed. Approved 22nd July. Congrats
7. Ajibade105: April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
8. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed Approved 20th July Congrats

9. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals,Medical Passed,APPROVED July 13th CONGRATS
10. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
11. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
12. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
13. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
14. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals Approved 21st July Congrats
15. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
16. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
17. Team16: May 26, University of New Brunswick, PhD, Paper route,Medical Passed Approved August 2nd Congrats
18. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
19. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
20. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University, Medical Request
21. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
22. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
23. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University, Medical request
24. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals Medical Passed
25. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
26. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
27. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by okechukwu101: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2016
CIC should stop the system of holding on to passports of applicants if they know their process takes such a long time. That's my issue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by easyxtan: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2016
NonelikeGod:
I'm breastfeeding my 9month old as I type this. He doesn't need a visa but his sister does...I can't separate them.
I also can't cope with them alone...impossible. that's why I need a nanny

We are both on the same shoe, I got my TRV and my daughter and my mother going as her nanny was delayed. I have defer My admission to spring 2017 and i want to apply for SOWP for my Husband and visiting visa for my daughter. I think you have to start now by contacting Daycare because getting a space for your child takes time and she will be place on waiting list. My dear day care is expensive and the lowest i saw was $850 per month in Vancouver.
My daughter is 9month sucking infant and i cant leave her, I am waiting for my daughter Gcms file, then i will apply for her and my husband in September. we will surely cross over in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kento1234: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2016
Please does anyone have an idea of how long it takes for them to send the letter of introduction you are supposed to show at the point of entry into canada to your mycic account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bosypumpin: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=easyxtan post=48354248]

@ easyxtan, I have responded to your mail with my 2cents.
@NonelikeGod, congrats ooooo, you deserve the congratulations- I dont even know what to say. I am leaving without my daughter and husband because thier applications are 12 weeks and counting.

Let us face facts, was over emotional about leaving them despite that there has always been a plan B of my leaving without them.
Now that it is happening, what to do?
Sacrifices would have to be made cos we knew we are nursing mothers before we applied, and we applied alone, why not face it temporarily?
I cant find NnelikeGod's info on Arcayo's list, so I dont know her resumption. If it isnt close, you can apply for sowp and visiting & be favored. If it is this Fall, you might have to do a plan B, go to sch, enrol and send them your documents to attach as evidence and get the sowp and visiting visa ready for xmas vacation.

#My Humble opinion#

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by chuka225(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2016
You are not alone submitted since April 11 still waiting
Infinity2020:
CIC kilode na? My application is 16 weeks now, paper route. No update. I am even going for master in Engineering (research-based) with full funding/scholarship. Haven't been called for medical. Been mailing accra for the past weeks and their response is "your application is in a queue pending processing. You will be notified when decision is made. School is resuming on th 7th Sep and my supervisor is expecting me.

Anyway, God will finish what He started. I believe God. He will not disappoint.

Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame~ Rom 10:11

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by favour0011: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Hello fam ... Am so elated. My app just got approved after a third attempt. When will the Poe letter be uploaded to my cic account? Will share my profile soon.

15 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by papidee01: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Co
favour0011:
Hello fam ... Am so elated. My app just got approved after a third attempt. When will the Poe letter be uploaded to my cic account? Will share my profile soon.

Congrats Champ!, i'm. Next in Line In God's name, wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by papidee01: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2016
favour0011:

Please what level. Of study did you apply for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by papidee01: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2016
favour0011:

Please what level. Of study did you apply for?
Congrats. Again!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2016
favour0011:
when i saw ur post yesterday of ur account has been updated i knew a news from CIC would be dropping anytime and luckily it was today. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Definitely i know its MASTERS PROGRAM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.