Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006361 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kento1234: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Masters information security
blaugrana82:
what programme are you going for bro?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kento1234: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
we will cross dat bridge wen it comes.. There is God
kisstaye:

finally done ke..done for now ni Oo.. wait until u have to apply for postwork
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
blaugrana82:
Arcayo pls can I PM you? I observed you chose Conestoga which I also chose. I need you to torchlight on some issues pls
You are welcome bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
phemswag:

Okay... What if I obtain my PGD from a Nigerian University before leaving?
It should if your grades are good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Infinity2020: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eraytee:

Lols wot a funny post... Its so pathetic bro. But for me i bliv d end product of all dis tings. I still bliv am getting dat TRV just based on Numb 23v19-20. CIC can lik take eternity to process my app.

That is the spirit. Num 23:19-20 says it all and I join my faith with yours. God has already done it. No Visa Officer can refuse an application that has already been approved by God. Exactly 17 weeks still counting. Delay doesn't mean denial it means God Is perfecting that which concerns me. Thank you Jesus for the approval. Faithful God!

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ikechiv: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello House,

I want to say a very huge well done to all contributors and followers in this forum.

Since I started my application in June, your contributions have been very helpful. Thank you once again.

Applied Paper route: June 24th
Called for medical : July 25th
Medical at Q-Life (fantastic and homely): July 28th
Medical passed mail: July 31st
Approval August 18th.

It will be 8 weeks tomorrow.

It was a hard long wait. Tears and pain, I stood with God cos I am not worthy. Only Him could have done it.

I encourage everyone to never give up. It's been a 10 -year dream come true. Hold on and hold out.
Sincerely.

18 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MyGodisAwesome: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kento1234:
THANK GOD... IM FINALLY DONE WITH CIC AND THEIR WAHALA... I CAN NOW TRAVEL IN PEACE.....
Hello @kento1234 I sent you a pm please I need to get some information from you I have not gotten my POE letter aswell please drop your email so I can hit you up. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Infinity2020:

That is the spirit. Num 23:19-20 says it all and I join my faith with yours. God has already done it. No Visa Officer can refuse an application that has already been approved by God. Exactly 17 weeks still counting. Delay doesn't mean denial it means God Is perfecting that which concerns me. Thank you Jesus for the approval. Faithful God!

Thats it bro... I bliv d voice of God not the voice of people.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Olisa doo olisa bikonu oo..mu aga gbacha oso a gbaru aka naa_quote author_PHYNO.Lord i want to tell my own testimony like the successful ones are doing cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by badtsharpguy: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello (Canadians),

I have been following all posts. I know what I'm about to ask has been asked in the past, but I wanna reiterate/paraphase.

I know someone who is billed to resume on Sept 06, he applied June 09 (Paper), but up till now NO MEDICAL CALL.

If he defers, it's gonna be till Sept. 2017. So these leads to my questions. Just in case his application I treated after the resumption date and he's asked for a new Admission Letter.

1. Will he be given the VISA for the Sept 2017 (a year from now) resumption date.

2. Can he submit the admission letter of another program that has the Winter (Jan 2016) start date - either in same DLI (Institution) or another one entirely.

Please to the Knowledgeable elders in the house. KINDLY HELP.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by atrapon(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
nwugon:
Please guys I have offer for Masters uni Regina and Pre Masters uni Manitoba.which one should I go for?
how long did it take UREGINA to admit u ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dannylng(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Join me to praise God. It has ended in praise
got approval today
I applied on 27 June
and it's MEN

From beng petroleum to menu environmental
I guess my soa did the magic

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congratulations Bro..

They sent u a mail for "Medical Passed"? or was it thru ur linked account u got d update?

Ikechiv:
Hello House,

I want to say a very huge well done to all contributors and followers in this forum.

Since I started my application in June, your contributions have been very helpful. Thank you once again.

Approval August 18th.

It was a hard long wait. Tears and pain, I stood with God cos I am not worthy. Only Him could have done it.

I encourage everyone to never give up. It's been a 10 -year dream come true. Hold on and hold out.
Sincerely.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats man, is it Masters or pgd?

quote author=Ikechiv post=48602405]Hello House,

Approval August 18th.

Sincerely.

[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by akol07: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kento1234:
When are you going? have you gotten ur trv

I'm yet to get mine. Applied June 16th, paper route,Meng, Medical passed

@arcayo u can include my profile to the list
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dannylng:
Join me to praise God. It has ended in praise
got approval today
I applied on 27 June
and it's MEng
CONGRATULATIONS!! cry cry The delay in responding to PGC/PGD is spontaneously planned by CIC cry cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by akol07: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
yemdogg:
Pls does anyone knows how much it would cost me to send a document to Canada via courier? The cheapest cheesy

It was about 13k when I sent to canada via dhl 3 months ago.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by matogbe: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
lawmerchant:

I doubt if Foreign Affairs would want do anything about this. I'll rather suggest you individually complain to or tweet the Canadian Immigrantion Minister - John McCallum. If he gets so many complaints, he'll be asking Accra questions.

Below are his contact info:
Twitter: @HonJohnMcCallum
Email: john.mccallum@parl.gc.ca
Telephone: +1-613-992-3921
- LM
I sent a long mail explaining our situation. We should send more mails to drive home the point.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by akol07: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
fizzle123:
Good Afternoon;

I have been a silent follower of the thread. I will like to ask a quick question; I was sent an email telling me that I had a new message. I logged in to see that my application has been approved. However, I tracked on the VFS site and it still says that my passport is still being processed. Typically, how long does it take to get my passport back or have the status change on the VFS site?

Thank you

It takes about 5 working days to have sent from Accra to the vfs office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ife25nancy: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
HELLO everyone,
i am new here please i am thinking for applying to the university of ottawa, can i get first hand info from some dare or anyone who could be of help please,

secondly this whole process of applying for study permit/TRV is confusing to me when i tried tried going through previous pages of this dread,
please i need a detailed explanation pleease help thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pacypatty(f): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ugoerico:
Chukwu ga eziteregi ego inu? Anyikwanu ji ego mana anyi ejighi visa...lols.

It means God ll give me money u hear!!! Some have money but no visa....lols. Have sent it b4 wondering why my price is delayed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TemitopeJ16: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello Everybody!!!!

I really dont know what is happening to CIC this year.Does it mean that they want to scrap out PGD/PGC this year.if people on this thread (MSC applicants) can share their testimony for jst 7 to 8 weeks application so why is PDG/PDC taking forever.

Most schools resumes first week in september and we are yet to know our faith.does it mean we wll be given mass TRV approval.('im just curious)
In less than 3 wks the fall semester will begins and there is no hope in sight for TRV please i think its high time they realized that canada is not a stone throw away from nigeria.

I am having sleepless night everyday because of TRV or is there something people are not telling me.
A friend of mine who applied in july for MSC his so excited now that he will resume in september.

PLEASE HOUSE, WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ikechiv: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
@crazygurl.
Its MSc. Usask

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
2. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed, APPROVED 22nd July. Congrats
3. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
4. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed. Approved 22nd July. Congrats
5. Ajibade105: April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
6. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed Approved 20th July Congrats

7. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
8. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
9. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
10. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
11. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals Approved 21st July Congrats
12. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
13. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
14. Team16: May 26, University of New Brunswick, PhD, Paper route,Medical Passed Approved August 2nd Congrats
15. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
16. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
17. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University, Medical Request
18. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
19. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College, Medical Passed
20. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie UniversityMedical Passed
21. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals Medical Passed
22. Akol07: June 16th, Concordia Uni, Montreal paper route,Meng, Medical passed
23. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
24. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
25. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kakamsi: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Iggynasia:
Hello everyone,

Soon after I posted my scared.com, I woke up and I had a mail from CIC only to check my linked up account that my application is closed and approved.

I applied on the 27th of June with Upfront medicals tho I was as sacred AF.

It took 7weeks and three days. I'll update the house when I'm relaxed cuz im just trembling with tears of Joy directed to God for his mercy in my life. To all TRV hopefuls, the best is yet to come.

This was my first application.

Thank Jehovah

Congratulations, I thank God for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
akol07:

I'm yet to get mine. Applied June 16th, paper route,Meng, Medical passed

@arcayo u can include my profile to the list
School?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bobyosas: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Awesome dear.

I need to know, how did you go around supervisor thing that all this masters program require,

Did u pay your fees b4 applying and thirdly,

Did u apply yourself or an agency.

Kindly reply, thank you

quote author=Ikechiv post=48604544]@crazygurl.
Its MSc. Usask[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ymc007(f): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congratulations to you guys... It will definitely end in praise for the rest of us in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kento1234: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
I kept on sending reminders o... its like they forget...also fill the CSE form and send them emails as well with your visa attached...keep on reminding them until they answer u
MyGodisAwesome:

Hello @kento1234 I sent you a pm please I need to get some information from you I have not gotten my POE letter aswell please drop your email so I can hit you up. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MyGodisAwesome: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
michV:
Olisa doo olisa bikonu oo..mu aga gbacha oso a gbaru aka naa_quote author_PHYNO.Lord i want to tell my own testimony like the successful ones are doing cry cry
hello michv can you please drop your email address need to ask some questions thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
We need to mail this their oga, our destiny is in our hands, we have Notin to loose on this tin. pgd/pgc applicants on dis thread are over 50, if everyone can mail d man, dey will take us crios. Let's not be a coward pls, as u all can see Masters nd phd applicants are getting their trv under 7weeks and we all paid the same fee, it doesn't make any sense for dem to put some applicants over others cos of their level of programme.

Below are his contact info:
Twitter: @HonJohnMcCallum
Email: john.mccallum@parl.gc.ca
Telephone: +1-613-992-3921

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.