Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006287 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opia12345: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
tnt delivered a school transcript to wes 4 me , i tink they are cheap,ask me not the address pls, google
rheginarh:

Try TNT, have used them twice, fast and reliable, cost 8k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
rheginarh:

Try TNT, have used them twice, fast and reliable, cost 8k

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Shadoke: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
hello house, please am having challenge in linking my app. I applied in may and have nt heard anything PGC.
A kindly hearted fellow shld please
thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Iggynasia:
Hello everyone,

Soon after I posted my scared.com, I woke up and I had a mail from CIC only to check my linked up account that my application is closed and approved.

I applied on the 27th of June with Upfront medicals tho I was as sacred AF.

It took 7weeks and three days. I'll update the house when I'm relaxed cuz im just trembling with tears of Joy directed to God for his mercy in my life. To all TRV hopefuls, the best is yet to come.

This was my first application.

Thank Jehovah

Yay boo is a winner grin

Congrats dear.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congratulations o Iggynasia, I wish all hopefuls resounding success o. Pls Yemdogg, check your mail. I just asked a very important question.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nwugon(f): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please guys I have offer for Masters uni Regina and Pre Masters uni Manitoba.which one should I go for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello house, I just got an email that my cic account has been updated,when I logged in there was no message. Please what does it mean
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Iggynasia:
Hello everyone,

Soon after I posted my scared.com, I woke up and I had a mail from CIC only to check my linked up account that my application is closed and approved.

I applied on the 27th of June with Upfront medicals tho I was as sacred AF.

It took 7weeks and three days. I'll update the house when I'm relaxed cuz im just trembling with tears of Joy directed to God for his mercy in my life. To all TRV hopefuls, the best is yet to come.

This was my first application.

Thank Jehovah

To God b d glory, congrats!!! Pls was it pdg/pgc or masters?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krissein: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=Iggynasia post=48596559]Hello everyone,

Many congratulations dearie!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello house, please for those that have applied before, got called for medicals, passed the medicals but still denied visa.... Pls wen u want to reapply how do you go about adding the medicals? Pls biko especially those who did medicals at consultant practice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jayne07:
Hello house, please for those that have applied before, got called for medicals, passed the medicals but still denied visa.... Pls wen u want to reapply how do you go about adding the medicals? Pls biko especially those who did medicals at consultant practice

Pls can u share d reason for denial? And as regards d medicals, am nt clear abt ur explanation. But d guru(s) in d house can profer a solution. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
NonelikeGod:
Law Merchant will I see you when I get to Ottawa so you can guide me in my job search? My course is LLM Global Sustainability and Environmental Law....enough cash waiting for me in this field abi?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
NonelikeGod:
Law Merchant will I see you when I get to Ottawa so you can guide me in my job search? My course is LLM Global Sustainability and Environmental Law....enough cash waiting for me in this field abi?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is anyone here going to UOttawa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by goodman31: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please house I need your advice. I got admission to a school in Canada. The student advisor sent me a mail that the school can help process my visa and consultant fee is 500CAD and that I can also use their agent in Nigeria and the agent asked me to pay #40,000 consultant fee. I have to pay the processing and biometric fee on my own for both what do you advice. Should I use the school or agent in Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
lawmerchant:

I doubt if Foreign Affairs would want do anything about this. I'll rather suggest you individually complain to or tweet the Canadian Immigrantion Minister - John McCallum. If he gets so many complaints, he'll be asking Accra questions.

Below are his contact info:
Twitter: @HonJohnMcCallum
Email: john.mccallum@parl.gc.ca
Telephone: +1-613-992-3921
- LM

Hello guys ,
Please let's key into what lawmerchant gave us especially we PGD/PGC applicants, I've tweeted and sent a mail as well , like he said If he gets too many complaints he'll be asking questions , we should be more concerned coupled with the fact that we've not been called for medicals and our schools are resuming in less than 3 weeks...
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by goodman31: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
PEASE HOUSE ANSWER MY QUESTION I'M GOODMAN31
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Victory1989:
Please house! I just got an email that my CIC account has been updated...I mi immediately log in to my acct and find out that no update has been sent to my account.....
Note am yet to get a medical call mail...do u think it for medical mail
you will hear from CIC soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kisstaye(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kento1234:
THANK GOD... IM FINALLY DONE WITH CIC AND THEIR WAHALA... I CAN NOW TRAVEL IN PEACE.....
finally done ke..done for now ni Oo.. wait until u have to apply for postwork

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
mccindy:
Hello house, I just got an email that my cic account has been updated,when I logged in there was no message. Please what does it mean
if you app is an online application and your are for masters,you will hear from CIC soonest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
NonelikeGod:

Nice. Do you have a research supervisor yet? send me an email. - LM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
michV:
if you app is an online application and your are for masters,you will hear from CIC soonest

What if its pgd/pgc? @michV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phemswag: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Arcayo:

I don't think you can be admitted into Masters program of Architecture in Canada with HND, you will have to pass through 2yrs pre master b4 you proceed to masters i.e. 4yrs in total......it's only in the UK you can be admitted into Masters program with HND Archy not even in Nigeria

Okay... What if I obtain my PGD from a Nigerian University before leaving?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
No i dont...lol I'm talking about job not supervisor oo
lawmerchant:

Nice. Do you have a research supervisor yet? send me an email. - LM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eraytee:

What if its pgd/pgc? @michV
guy 1 has to be smart,that's canada style for you in there system of education.don't wait to be told everything,i had read her profile b4 my comment.she is for masters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't think NO woman again can ever Break my heart worth more than the one CIC is doing to my life and health.if i remember how hard i tried to put my application together i cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blaugrana82(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Arcayo:

Follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Arcayo pls can I PM you? I observed you chose Conestoga which I also chose. I need you to torchlight on some issues pls

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by laamilaaka: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
It is well fear not.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blaugrana82(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kento1234:
i cant believe my trv took just 6weeks. after all the stories iv seen... its like a super miracle.. i just thank God
what programme are you going for bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
michV:
I don't think NO woman again can ever Break my heart worth more than the one CIC is doing to my life and health.if i remember how hard i tried to put my application i cry cry

Lols wot a funny post... Its so pathetic bro. But for me i bliv d end product of all dis tings. I still bliv am getting dat TRV just based on Numb 23v19-20. CIC can lik take eternity to process my app.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
blaugrana82:
Arcayo pls can I PM you? I observed you chose Conestoga which I also chose. I need you to torchlight on some issues pls

I chose conestoga too, pls guyz any reasonable info kindly let me kno. 10X
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
blaugrana82:
what programme are you going for bro?

Am quite sure its Msc or Phd

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.