Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1009348 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 4:46pm On May 10, 2016
Greetings,

Anyone with the information on universities offering PhD programs,either in project management/engineering.I have searched through but I couldn't see any universities in Canada with the pgd of those courses.......I Will appreciate anyone contribution.

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 4:47pm On May 10, 2016
adedamsel86:
Gud day good pple,i want to go for upfront medicals tomorrow and am submitting via paper route,please wat are the requirements,which hospital is best to go for the test and how much is the fee

Q-life clinic.....should be 28k
and do not go with cash....go with ur atm card, ur int passport and a pssport photograph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kife(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2016
bjmme:
Greetings,

Anyone with the information on universities offering pgd programmes,either in project management/engineering.I have searched through but i didnt see any universities in Canada with pgd.....I will appreciate anyone contribution.

Regards.

Check Colleges.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 4:50pm On May 10, 2016
bjmme:
Greetings,

Anyone with the information on universities offering PhD programs,either in project management/engineering.I have searched through but I couldn't see any universities in Canada with the pgd of those courses.......I Will appreciate anyone contribution.

Regards
Do u mean PHd or PGd??
If u mean PGD, universities rarely offer Pgds.. It is easier seen in colleges such as durham, fanshawe, humber college and the likes..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2016
Get ursef to Alagbon ikoyi tomrw it will be done for u and u will get it in less than 1hr...it depends on ow u can negotiate but I went with a frnd and we did it for 4k.
rallymento:
House Whats the express method of getting a Police clearance certificate? and how much is it? Must it be at Algbon Ikoyi?

Also Can I apply for it with my expired passport? My passport renewal is taking longer than expected to comeout...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 5:18pm On May 10, 2016
kife:

Check Colleges.
I know about colleges,but just want to apply for universities pgd,if there is any

thamk you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kakamsi: 5:31pm On May 10, 2016
EmmySaints:
I need help in my September 2016 application.

I am sponsoring myself. I have being able to put N7m and the school fees is about $14,500k CAD for one year but the partial payment that I am expected to pay is $8,200k CAD (N1.35m). If I pay that partial fee, I will have about N5.6M left in the account. please my dear experts is that enough for me to submit in my SOA?

I am married but my wife will be left in Nigeria while am away in Canada. what is your take on this and what is the best reason to give the embassy?

Another issue is this, I initially got admission in Lambton College for a two years PGD and also got a one year course in DURHAM College for a course that is a Graduate Certificate. I have a 6 years experience in I.T with a bachelors degree. I had to take take the option of the DURHAM College that has a specialize course in I.T(Information Systems Security) for one year. Please is my decision right on this course and college option?

Also do I need to swear affidavit for support or sponsor since I am sponsoring myself?

Is police certificate clearance a must

Please I need someone to break down this answers. I dont want to be referred elsewhere. Please experience Nairanders, help me

Q1, 7m is ok,just print u statement of acc b4 u pay u fee. It takes like 1 week + or - to process u fee with form A,so applying with one week statement of acc is ok.

Q2, is good u r applying without u wife she will serve as home tie.

Q3, is good u went with the program that is related to u 1st degree, it will boost u chances for visa.

Q4, no idea

Q5, it is not a must, I hv seen pple who got their trv on this thread without it. but is also good if u include urs in own application, cos u can never know if is gonna help u.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kakamsi: 5:38pm On May 10, 2016
bjmme:
Greetings,

Regards

Check university of Windsor, memorial university

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 5:39pm On May 10, 2016
If you have sorted everything out...

But with ur profile ill suggest u take ur time..... and map out a strategy....

Cheers
lonzo:
@haybqnsx would it be advisable I reapply next week now that the processing times is now 14weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 6:16pm On May 10, 2016
Nadia94:

Do u mean PHd or PGd??
If u mean PGD, universities rarely offer Pgds.. It is easier seen in colleges such as durham, fanshawe, humber college and the likes..
Thank you,very rare,I mean pgd,or graduate certificate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 6:51pm On May 10, 2016
abeg my pple...pls can someone travel 2months to program start date...coz visa don dey read dey go ooo...lolz.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sean009: 7:56pm On May 10, 2016
hi everyone
I would appreciate help on a sample letter of sponsorship which needs to be notarized by the court.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sisiyen: 8:54pm On May 10, 2016
Hello house can 2waec cert be combined for a Uni BSC application??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 9:47pm On May 10, 2016
kakamsi:

Check university of Windsor, memorial university
Thank you Kakamsi,I really appreciate your input.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 9:49pm On May 10, 2016
Please I hope the affidavit of sponsorship can be done in a magistrate court?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2016
Yes bro..
Kriss77:
abeg my pple...pls can someone travel 2months to program start date...coz visa don dey read dey go ooo...lolz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2016
I think there is som1 here who have to resume in sept this year has gone since Feb..
Kriss77:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CoCoLav(f): 11:51pm On May 10, 2016
Anyone looking for a room in a 2 bedroom apartment in Ottawa this August? Rent is $500-$550 all inclusive.
You can send me a PM if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 1:03am On May 11, 2016
Hello house,

Please I need your opinion(s) on my case.

I did my first study permit application ( NAIT, Petroleum Engineering, Diploma) in March and was refused same month due to Purpose of visit and family ties. I ordered for the gcms notes on the 11th of April and got a feedback today ( see attached pic).

Here's a quick glance at my profile. I studied polymer engineering in my UG and I've been working as a regional project manager in an indigenous telecoms firm since 2012.

After my SP got refused, I immediately applied for a PGC program on Project mgt at Humber which I've been offered admission into. Can I use this course of study to tackle the purpose of visit denial reason?

Also, in my first application, I did not include letter of introduction/leave approval letter from my employer stating that I'll resume duty upon successful completion of my program. I plan to include this in my next application. Is this enough to tackle the social and economic ties stated in gcms notes.

Finally, I'm thinking of reapplying month end. Is it too early to refire? My program is for Fall 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 2:55am On May 11, 2016
[quote author=bjmme post=45495589]Greetings,

Regards[/quote

Google pace program at university of winnipeg there is a pgd in project management there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 5:20am On May 11, 2016
@churkie
Ur good to go bro with your new program...

But do u have payslips, employment letter et al to show ur employment......
Your soa too must be gallant..

If you do not have them, you might want to take your time to make them available for your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by g4r: 6:37am On May 11, 2016
CoCoLav:
Anyone looking for a room in a 2 bedroom apartment in Ottawa this August? Rent is $500-$550 all inclusive.
You can send me a PM if you are interested

@Cocolav, nice to know that you have free apartment in Ottawa. I will be in Ottawa by August for fall 2016 progam. Pls send me a mail through inetabor2000@yahoo.com to finalise arrangement for the accommodation. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 6:49am On May 11, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
@churkie
Ur good to go bro with your new program...

But do u have payslips, employment letter et al to show ur employment......
Your soa too must be gallant..

If you do not have them, you might want to take your time to make them available for your application.

In my last application, I submitted duly stamped pay slips for 3 months (Dec, 2015- Feb, 2016). Will get March & April for the new application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abmendozer(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2016
good day y'all, i filled a form A form at Ecobank to pay my fees...its almost 3weeks nw and i've nt got a debit alert dat it has been paid whatsoever. I informed the bank, they said it has been approved that i should relax. I'm tired of this long waiting process. What do you guys suggest?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tolfa(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2016
Bro Form A processing is in stages that's why it takes longer time....but never stop asking for updates as each day goes by....from experience
abmendozer:
good day y'all, i filled a form A form at Ecobank to pay my fees...its almost 3weeks nw and i've nt got a debit alert dat it has been paid whatsoever. I informed the bank, they said it has been approved that i should relax. I'm tired of this long waiting process. What do you guys suggest?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abmendozer(m): 7:15am On May 11, 2016
tolfa:
Bro Form A processing is in stages that's why it takes longer time....but never stop asking for updates as each day goes by....from experience
Thanks bro...but the ish is that the deadline for payment is June. This gives me more concern.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:44am On May 11, 2016
Hi every1. The portion of the study permit application form that asks about past work experience or what one was engaged in for the past 10 years isn't enough to fill in what have been engaged in for the past 10 years. Is there anyone who recently encountered the same problem? Please how was it handled? I need an answer urgently plz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by zoela(f): 7:52am On May 11, 2016
Seamareggae:

Did you use an agent?

No I didn't
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 8:05am On May 11, 2016
Hope ure earning good too
Churkie:

In my last application, I submitted duly stamped pay slips for 3 months (Dec, 2015- Feb, 2016). Will get March & April for the new application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tolfa(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2016
there is time and I will advise you ask for telex immediately your account is debited so that you can use that to collect your sch fee receipt or visa application
abmendozer:

Thanks bro...but the ish is that the deadline for payment is June. This gives me more concern.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by EmmySaints: 9:18am On May 11, 2016
rallymento:

Please someone should answer the above request. All those who have successfully gone through this phase should help me.
Thank you

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 9:35am On May 11, 2016
[quote author=o2 post=45508072][/quote]Thank you so much 02,i appreciate you.i will check right up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.