Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1010720 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 9:28am On May 10, 2016
tolfa:
Is our international passport not needed for medicals?

pls take it along with you as well as a passport photograph as far as u are an online applicant...and make sure you go with your atm card..cos they dont receive cash..

but if u submitted via paper route....i do not expect u to have ur passport with you....CIC will send u a med request slip...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2016
Bamz:

Can anyone please confirm this? I thought we need only copies of the biodata page for submission, after which the passport will be requested for, much later.
Its only the online route that requires passport request, in the paper route, the passport is submitted alongside documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adebimpz: 9:40am On May 10, 2016
Oh Nice! UG or PG?

snoop4dem:
Hi,

I am going to univ of victoria this fal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 9:45am On May 10, 2016
yemdogg:
Good evening everyone.

I intend to use my uncle as sponsor.

He gave me a his company statement of account with a closing balance of 7m.

I demanded for his personal account buh he told me he doesn't often use his personal account and as such funds doesn't run through the account.

In addition to his company statement of account he also gave me the CTC of the certificate of incorporation of his company plus CTC of the particulars of directors showing he is a director in the company.

Although I also intend to use my dad as sponsor.

He also has a closing balance of 1.5m in his personal statement of account.

Please kindly advise on whether I can get a trv with my situation.

Your inputs will be most appreciated.

Cc bamz, arcayo, haqinsfsb, kriss

well...pls if possible, let ur dad boost up his account some more...
and ur affidavit of support mst be strong...if possible u can let ur sponsor state how much he's willing to help u with..
and if u have some cash in your own personal SOA...it will surely help some more......!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 9:47am On May 10, 2016
Kriss77:

well...pls if possible, let ur dad boost up his account some more...
and ur affidavit of support mst be strong...if possible u can let ur sponsor state how much he's willing to help u with..
and if u have some cash in your own personal SOA...it will surely help some more......!!!!

Thank you boss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 9:49am On May 10, 2016
tolfa:
Is our international passport not needed for medicals?

If you want to do medicals upfront, sure, you go with your original Int'l PP and make a copy of your bio data page as well.

If you're doing your medicals after submission, i.e you are given medical instruction by CIC, your biodata page and medical instruction will be sent to you by CIC.

Hope you find that useful?

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:51am On May 10, 2016
yemdogg:
Good evening everyone.

I demanded for his personal account buh he told me he doesn't often use his personal account and as such funds doesn't run through the account.

In addition to his company statement of account he also gave me the CTC of the certificate of incorporation of his company plus CTC of the particulars of directors showing he is a director in the company.

1.What are you going for?
2.Duration of your proposed study?
3.Is the company belong to your uncle alone? Is he married?, how many children?
4.Hope monthly flow of funds is good in the company's account?
5.It's better if your uncle can still include another SOA apart from the company's.
Answers to the questions above will give you ideas to your question

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 10:01am On May 10, 2016
Arcayo:

1.What you going for?
2.Duration of your proposed study?
3.Is the company belong to your uncle alone? Is he married?, how many children?
4.Hope monthly flow of funds is good in the company's account?
5.It's better if your uncle can still include another SOA apart from the company's.
Answers to the questions above will give you ideas to your question

Thank you for your swift response

1 I am going for a PGC in human resources.

2 it's a one year program... Total cost plus tuition and cost of living is about 4m

3 it's his persona business

4 yes there's a good monthly flow

5 he traveled out of the country on yesterday. So am not sure I can get his personal statement of account before I submit my trv application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by xtramahi(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2016
mevisbleek:

What are you going to study?

How many years of o and g experience do u have?

When did you graduate?

Are u going for a masters or phd?

Please advice
I studied Animal Science, I have 3years experience and i graduated 2010. i will like to go for masters.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 10:16am On May 10, 2016
yemdogg:

Thank you for your swift response

1 I am going for a PGC in human resources.

2 it's a one year program... Total cost plus tuition and cost of living is about 4m

3 it's his persona business

4 yes there's a good monthly flow

5 he traveled out of the country on yesterday. So am not sure I can get his personal statement of account before I submit my trv application.
It's ok as it is a year course fund involved is minimal, if your dad is Co sponsor as Kriss77 said "he need to boost his account" hope he is still active in service (working), If you can still additional close sponsor (mum, siblings, aunt) and also you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 10:26am On May 10, 2016
Arcayo:

It's ok as it is a year course fund involved is minimal, if your dad is Co sponsor as Kriss77 said "he need to boost his account" hope he is still active in service (working), If you can still additional close sponsor (mum, siblings, aunt) and also you

Thanks boss. Yes he's still in active service. I'll convince him to boost his account .

God bless you all. This thread has been very helpful.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2016
Get a good SOP and package everytin fine, ve seen som1 who got TRV wit 4m balance.
yemdogg:
Good evening everyone.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 10:53am On May 10, 2016
olah23:
Get a good SOP and package everytin fine, ve seen som1 who got TRV wit 4m balance.

I actually wrote a detailed sop addressing everything that could raise a red flag in my trv application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 11:02am On May 10, 2016
olah23:
You are right bro..but good packaging is to block all the loose ends, the sponsor with 7m is uncle not parent and also it's a company's SOA, it's kind of risky...well to me sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 11:13am On May 10, 2016
Arcayo:

You are right bro..but good packaging is to block all the loose ends, the sponsor with 7m is uncle not parent and also it's a company's SOA, it's kind of risky...well to me sha

It's his sole company. You may be right though. It's a bit risky even to me. That's why I brought my situation here. Cos I wanted to find out if anyone has actually gotten a trv using sponsors' company's statements of account without the sponsor adding his personal statement of account.

Although my dad has various undeveloped lands and property. I told him to do a property valuation in addition to his statement of account. Plus he's a legal practitioner who's firm is registered with cac
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adeyemidare(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
yemdogg:
Good evening everyone.

Trust me, You have best human hands on your case already. Add God to it as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 11:31am On May 10, 2016
@yemdogg
My dad submitted only statement from his company's account....with no personal account...

It's actualy no isuse...just get the bank to wroite a reference letter statin who the sole signatory is....

Several people on ds forum has done that before
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 11:39am On May 10, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
@yemdogg
My dad submitted only statement from his company's account....with no personal account...

It's actualy no isuse...just get the bank to wroite a reference letter statin who the sole signatory is....

Boss God bless you sir. It is well. I will do as advised.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 11:40am On May 10, 2016
adeyemidare:

Trust me, You have best human hands on your case already. Add God to it as well.

The way people respond to questions here is quite impressive. More power to una elbows every nairalander on this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 11:42am On May 10, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
@yemdogg

You said your Dad not your Uncle, it very possible your dad can go any length to see you through your studies but I dont think uncle can do that....am not saying it's not possible but still risky.
Just my thinking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 11:51am On May 10, 2016
irrespective i think....
that is his source of income and thats why youre producing that SOA....

though if na ur papa e go give u rest of mind small.....
Arcayo:

You said your Dad not your Uncle, it very possible your dad can go any length to see you through your studies but I dont think uncle can do that....am not saying it's not possible but still risky.
Just my thinking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MsLee: 12:28pm On May 10, 2016
Hello House,

Please i need urgent advise....

My sponsor is delaying as regard bank statement and letter .....Please can i sponsor myself and how much should i have in my account?

My admission is for September 2016.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adeyemidare(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2016
MsLee:
Hello House,

Please i need urgent advise....

My sponsor is delaying as regard bank statement and letter .....Please can i sponsor myself and how much should i have in my account?

My admission is for September 2016.

Thanks
You can sponsor yourself if you have ;
Enough to cover school fees + CAD 10,000 living expenses + like CAD 3,000 to show you have more = if you single with no kids.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rallymento(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
House Whats the express method of getting a Police clearance certificate? and how much is it? Must it be at Algbon Ikoyi?

Also Can I apply for it with my expired passport? My passport renewal is taking longer than expected to comeout...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by EmmySaints: 2:06pm On May 10, 2016
I need help in my September 2016 application.

I am sponsoring myself. I have being able to put N7m and the school fees is about $14,500k CAD for one year but the partial payment that I am expected to pay is $8,200k CAD (N1.35m). If I pay that partial fee, I will have about N5.6M left in the account. please my dear experts is that enough for me to submit in my SOA?

I am married but my wife will be left in Nigeria while am away in Canada. what is your take on this and what is the best reason to give the embassy?

Another issue is this, I initially got admission in Lambton College for a two years PGD and also got a one year course in DURHAM College for a course that is a Graduate Certificate. I have a 6 years experience in I.T with a bachelors degree. I had to take take the option of the DURHAM College that has a specialize course in I.T(Information Systems Security) for one year. Please is my decision right on this course and college option?

Also do I need to swear affidavit for support or sponsor since I am sponsoring myself?

Is police certificate clearance a must

Please I need someone to break down this answers. I dont want to be referred elsewhere. Please experience Nairanders, help me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rallymento(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2016
EmmySaints:
I need help in my September 2016 application.

I am sponsoring myself. I have being able to put N7m and the school fees is about $14,500k CAD for one year but the partial payment that I am expected to pay is $8,200k CAD (N1.35m). If I pay that partial fee, I will have about N5.6M left in the account. please my dear experts is that enough for me to submit in my SOA?

I am married but my wife will be left in Nigeria while am away in Canada. what is your take on this and what is the best reason to give the embassy?

Another issue is this, I initially got admission in Lambton College for a two years PGD and also got a one year course in DURHAM College for a course that is a Graduate Certificate. I have a 6 years experience in I.T with a bachelors degree. I had to take take the option of the DURHAM College that has a specialize course in I.T(Information Systems Security) for one year. Please is my decision right on this course and college option?

Also do I need to swear affidavit for support or sponsor since I am sponsoring myself?

Is police certificate clearance a must

Kindly download the requirement for applying from Lagos VSF...

Police Clearance is a must..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adedamsel86: 2:34pm On May 10, 2016
well done guys,i need advise on this.i was given admission for Sept but I Avnt submitted my application yet cos I Avnt been able to get some documents it may be ready by upper week.i want to ask dat is it not too far to submit by 20th may.then am thinking should I do upfront medical so as to shorten the application processing time and please how much is the upfront medicals,wc hospital is best to do the test,then how long will d result take or the hospital will be d one to Send it to cic.thanks for usual co-operation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by cjrex501: 2:55pm On May 10, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
[b]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SPRING - MAY 2016 AND FALL SEPTEMBER 2016)
1. stan658 ; Dec 16, Humber, PGC, online, medical passed DELAYED
2. Loriaidah : Dec 17, U of M , UG paper DELAYED
3. Buddie14 : Jan 8, U of W, PGD, paper1
4. Teos; Jan 13, U of Winnipeg, UG, Online. Medical Passed
5. mustiey: Jan 22, Conestoga, PGC, Online route
6. Lonzo: Jan 26, Mohawk college, PGC, online,medical passed DELAYED
7. Bidemizoe : February 3, Fanshawe, PGC, Paper route, TRV APPROVED
8. Bosypumpin: Feb 9th, U of M, upfront medicals, Masters, online MEDICAL REQUEST
9. Ethan45: Feb 8 Uni Regina ,UG, Online DELAYED
10 Gbemirado: Feb 8, uni of ottawa, masters, online, medical upfront TRV APPROVED
11. Hayqnsbfx; Feb 17, Fashawe college, Upfront Med, PGC, Online MEDICAL REQUEST
12. ahyotomiwa;Feb 18, U of R, Upfront med, Masc, Online MEDICAL REQUEST
13. daveboiz ; feb 22, U of Winipeg, Upfront medical, UG, Online TRV APPROVED
14. Krisez: Feb 23 U of Winnipe Upfront medical, UG Online TRV APPROVED
15. Royat1: Feb 24 U of R Upfront medical, UG online DELAYED
16. Ceemac: Feb 25 Western Uni, masters, Paper route TRV APPROVED
17. Hambio1985: Feb 26 SAIT, UG,Online
18. SegunWamiri: Feb 29, Humber college, PGC, Paper route, DELAYED
19. ikem01; march 08, U of Ottawa, Masters, Paper route
20; GeneralSnipper: March 10, U of NewBrunswick, Masters, Online
21. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, undergraduate, Online
22. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper route, Medical request
23. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper route
24. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college, Upfront med, PGC, Online
25. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC, Online
26.Sleemydriz: April 07 Brandon University, undergraduate paper route MEDICALS
27; Snoop4dem; April 11 , Univ of Victoria, masters, paper route MEDICALS
28: Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
29 wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
30: Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online University of Saskatchewan.
31: qwertyasdf May 03, University of Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals
32. aishate May 04, McMaster University, Masters, Paper route[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adedamsel86: 3:47pm On May 10, 2016
Gud day good pple,i want to go for upfront medicals tomorrow and am submitting via paper route,please wat are the requirements,which hospital is best to go for the test and how much is the fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lonzo(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2016
@haybqnsx would it be advisable I reapply next week now that the processing times is now 14weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tolfa(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2016
Hello gurus in the forum, please I need your help ooo...where will I upload my academic certificate in online application and is it is a must or compulsory to upload them since the admission letter has been uploaded.....
Please help me out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 4:41pm On May 10, 2016
Greetings,

Anyone with the information on universities offering pgd programmes,either in project management/engineering.I have searched through but i didnt see any universities in Canada with pgd.....I will appreciate anyone contribution.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.