Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! (27764 Views)

Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by jidxin(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
v
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Kommen(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin
Don't try it at home

I mean in Nigeria grin grin

MotorConnectz:
Imagine after getting on his knees and acting serious to pop the big question and then this...
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by dannyOgbebor(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
udekwuebuka:
mehn this is cold...Some jokes ain't just ment to be.
will try it. wink
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
It will ta

1 Like

Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by leki10(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:
I will faint instantly!
And they will pour cold water on u.... Den u will wake up
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by vickkyruby(f): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
He's gonna end up with a black eye for this.

What an expensive joke undecided
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by sunkieisland(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
The guy should be in d hospital and girl in jail by now.

Figure it out
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by macaranta(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Maamin(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
I need to try this with my new Benin babe....where is she sef..lemme goan look for her first. grin
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Mariojane(f): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
That will be the end of the relationship. Not after I have waited a long time for this nd you end up fooling me. You will go nd look for other players like you to waste your time with.
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Missmossy(f): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kikiki cheesy truly hilarious.
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lmao! 6Million ways to die.. Choose one.
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by JuanDeDios: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Lol....
Don't try this with a warri or Benin babe
What will they do?
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by creamylicious(f): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
On April 1st, this guy bought agege bread and said he had a surprise gift for his babe..... Expectantly, the girl got ready for a visit..... Agege bread in front of her as the gift.. She hissed n walked out on the guy calling him names.... Asking if they were kids that he'd play April fool's day on her.. But inside the bread was an engagement ring.... He intended to propose... I don't know how you guys reason sometimes
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by damogul: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Try it with an expectantly anxious naija girl and she will bite your genration or stab you, your forefathers, your entire village and your soul and then curse your onborn children before she will faint.
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by kceewhyte(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin grin grin

Who wouldn't?

I will not only faint but I will pluck out his eyes and give it to the dogs to feed
ahaa!! We should be careful of this babe
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by roxanne3(f): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'll take it as a Joke of course
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Spybradd: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gud for that feMALE mynd1...
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by kceewhyte(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
damogul:
Try it with an expectantly anxious naija girl and she will bite your genration or stab you, your forefathers, your entire village and your soul and then curse your onborn children before she will faint.
this is deep
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by solpat(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
I just watch a video on this. So hilarious. The slap the babe gave this guy was enough to reset his destiny on the right path. LMBBAOgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by kceewhyte(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
roxanne3:
I'll take it as a Joke of course
ahaa!! I bet
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by roxanne3(f): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
kceewhyte:
ahaa!! I bet

I don't believe/expect anything on the first of April
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by nelcliff(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
All the girls in d house are like, if I hearrrrrrr am.
Obob forget...... we go still run am wella... notin dey happen.... afterall, nor be after everytin we go say sorry na joke oooo.....!!!!!!!
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:
I will faint instantly!

Babe when our own go happen, u go find correct diamond ring instead of april fool inside. So make u dey prepare smiley
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Mediapace: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lemme ask you this question,should i go on?
Missmossy:
Kikiki cheesy truly hilarious.
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by lonelydora: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by esejessy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Lol....

Don't try this with a warri or Benin babe
he won't dare it with me.dat joke is embarrassing!
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Pinkieblue(f): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
esejessy:
he won't dare it with me.dat joke is embarrassing!

Lol
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by esejessy(f): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wat Kindaa embarrassing joke is dis?if ah hear! It will take d grace of God for d relationship to still go on.#expensivejoke
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
kidman96:
Slap
Thank you!.

I will only cross his face with a hot slap grin
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Worksunlimited: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Imagine after getting on his knees and acting serious to pop the big question and then this...

Ensure the babe has dropped her hand bag, and isn't wearing those mumu high heals or ur name go be sorry..
Re: Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! by Fkforyou(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Reminds me of Falz and Yemi Alade in the music video ' Marry Me' cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.