Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy (27713 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Balloo22(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
my fiancee got a new phone from another guy and is bragging, there is nothing I can do about it. should I end the relationship, cause obviously she is very stubborn?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by alfred007(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Balloo22:
my fiancee got a new phone from another guy and is bragging, there is nothing I can do about it. should I end the relationship, cause obviously she is very stubborn?

don't marry who doesn't listen to you!

modified: today is the end 2017 and I, not only made FTC for the first time, but also had greater likes than I have previously had on nairaland. what a wonderful way of ending the year

304 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by pocohantas(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Una fiancee, you mean?
Looks like you're sharing her with the community.

For your fiancee to collect a gift from another guy, brag about it and dare you. It goes beyond stubbornness or being needy. It's more of see finish. She knows you, your condition and the worst you can do.

i.e,Zero spontaneity/self-respect from you = zero respect for you.
When you become too predictable, this is inevitable.

You can break up with her, not because she is stubborn (even stubborn people have who they respect) but because she doesn't respect you. When a man falls to that point where his woman has no respect (or reverence) for him---pheeww! He is in for very sad times.

352 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by eezeribe(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Why are MOST(not all) Nigerian girls always needy,is it that they are just naturally and culturally greedy or too lazy to work or the resources their parents give them are never enough or the needy majority all come from poor homes?
Anyway it's our fellow men that spoilt our ladies...
What do you expect when they offer to rent and furnish an apartment and buy a car just because of sex...
For all those girls that like calling guys that say the truth broke,I am sorry to tell you that I am far from that league but the truth must always be said...

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by akeentech(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
UR SIDE CHICK U MEAN?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Balloo22:
Did you warn her beforehand not to buy the phone?
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by KushyKush: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Why don't you get a better phone for her and ask her to return that?

If you can't it means you are broke and you are not fit to care for a woman. Forget about having a girl and focus on making money.

Forget these dumb people thinking a relationship can work without finances.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Dump her without remorse.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
this is what happens to broke guys in relationship. .
gringrin
I'm sorry,she doesn't respect broke guys.undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Dump her without remorse.
maybe that's what the lady has been anticipating for.grin

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:
this is what happens to broke guys in relationship. .

gringrin

I'm sorry,she doesn't respect broke guys.undecided
I noticed you are attacking broke guys like me since morning cry

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

maybe that's what the lady has been anticipating for.grin
Exactly, the op failed to read in between the line..

She even had the audacity to brag..

in fact i give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Exactly, the op failed to read in between the line..

She even had the audacity to brag..

in fact i give up.
gbam!!!

that's it,the bragging stuff..she doesn't feel remorse

she obviously did it so that he will find a reason to leave her but the guy is still asking questions..grin

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Since you're yet to pay her bride price allow her to enjoy the life of her head. Mind you, always protect your interest.

Balloo22:
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Balloo22:
she dey even brag on top am...leave while d ovation is high

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
I noticed you are attacking broke guys like me since morning cry
looool.,,

nope!!!not atall..

have only made few comments today.

lolzz,,what I do when bored wink
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

gbam!!!

that's it,the bragging stuff..she doesn't feel remorse

she obviously did it so that he will find a reason to leave her but the guy is still asking questions..grin
Maybe the lady in question has his mumu button..
Guys that some ladies have their mumu button, needs thorough deliverance before their eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Maybe the lady in question has his mumu button..
Guys that some ladies have their mumu button, needs thorough deliverance before their eyes will clear.
lol at mumu button..

cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:

Why don't you get a better phone for her and ask her to return that?
So he should go and rob to please a girl

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
she don already be ur fiancee and she"s still collecting gifts frm men ko?
she"s an endtime fiancee

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:
looool.,,
nope!!!not atall..
have only made few comments today.
lolzz,,what I do when bored wink
You can come to ibadan to massage me tongue
You can compose a ruff song for me
You can do alot o grin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

lol at mumu button..

cheesy
Also known as decimal 10:10
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by KushyKush: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
profolaolu:
So he should go and rob to please a girl
A broke man should not have a girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

lol at mumu button..

cheesy
I know you have a guy somewhere that you have his mumu button..
just bend your neck, lick your lips or show him that fresh laps, even if you demand for car, he will give it to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by makydebbie(f): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
She's already robbing it on your face. I don't know what you want again.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
DrinkLimca:
I know you have a guy somewhere that you have his mumu button..
just bend your neck, lick your lips or show him that fresh laps, even if you demand for car, he will give it to you.
angryangry

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by nezzar: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hmmmm

Towsend really missed that.....Epl and surprises
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
Also known as decimal 10:10
lol..how do you know a guy's mumu button lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by RoyalBlak007: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
nezzar:
Hmmmm
Towsend really missed that.....Epl and surprises

Winning
streak over cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
greiboy:
You can come to ibadan to massage me tongue
You can compose a ruff song for me
You can do alot o grin
gringrin
you've got taste o cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by nezzar: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Winning

streak over cheesy
I pray Bro......Zaha doing the Lord's workcheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.