Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) (30286 Views)

SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
I just applied for the NIGERIA POLICE FORCE JOB, this got me scared does it mean I cannot send junior officers/constable?

If I get the job I will make sure I deal with those NIGERIAN ARMY guys that threaten innocent civilians...

THAT POLICE OFFICER SHOULD BE TAKEN TO A MENTAL HOME.

At d bolded

Jesu mere gi ebere

Virgin maria nyere gi aka

1 Like

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by bid4rich(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Innodon:
See Gobe

In Gombe
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Devil don pick this one call
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Rick9(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Our police need mental rehabilitation ASAP
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by lonelydora: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nephew: mumny , when I grow up I want to be a policeman.

Mummy: You will not be a policeman in Jesus Name.

Mummy started flogging him to continue to say a resounding Amen to her prayers.

RIP
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Pchikaodili(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
One out of every nigerian is suffering from mental disorder....una say ma lie....kontinu
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
The Consequences of smoking Oshogbo weed.devil incarnate
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Besto(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
I just applied for the NIGERIA POLICE FORCE JOB, this got me scared does it mean I cannot send junior officers/constable?

If I get the job I will make sure I deal with those NIGERIAN ARMY guys that threaten innocent civilians...

What's dz1 saying
Na the least army rating go mess u up..! Toyota wan go jam rolls royce
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Ramanto(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
In as much as i doubt the whole story that guided the motives behind the killing, i pray God give succour to Hauwa and her kids.

just imagine! did the junior officer shoot without aiming? while he aimed, wasn't it clear to him that there was a mix up of identity? I feel really sorry for the victim.

N.B if you have applied for the police recruitment, go withdraw your application asap
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by delishpot: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
They couldn't say he was trying to disarm an officer this time around. Too many witnesses spoil that one for them
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by jkendy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
If nobi "mistakenly" e go b "accidental discharge" everyday.
BTW wetin him oga at D top do am wey mek am won kpai am nah?

Naso dis bobo guy job tek finish
No respect in the Police Force at all. Just to get common cigarette 4 ur oga U vex go cari gun
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by prophetfire: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

oh boy u drink brukutu? You ordinary police olokpa deal with army boys?for dis naija? Early grave dey hungry you. Have you never heard of angry army recruits sacking entire police stations, carrying away DPO and nothing happens to them? Who give u balls n liver?
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by suny247: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
police, if you like give millions join for police work I no go collect
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Cutemi(f): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
nnachukz:
Dear Lord, may we never unknowingly sit on someone's seat of death. What a tragic death.

Amen ooooooooo
nnachukz:
Dear Lord, may we never unknowingly sit on someone's seat of death. What a tragic death.

Amen ooooooooo
nnachukz:

Amen ooooooooo
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Cutemi(f): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=nnachukz post=44319941]Dear Lord, may we never unknowingly sit on someone's seat of death. What a tragic death. [/quote

Amen oooooooooo
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

I don't pity you, you would soon learn the hard way.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by gallantsoldiers(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

NOW SHUT UP.

JUST BECAUSE WE ARE IN A FACELESS FORUM,DOESN'T GIVE U D DAMN RIGHT TO UTTER NONSENSE.

AN ARMY OFFICER WRONGDOING IS BEING CORRECTED BY HIS SUPERIOR.

A POLICE OFFICER NO GET WORD ONTOP HIM MATTER.

DNT JUST DREAM IT.

DNT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

DNT DARE PLAN IT.

DNT U EVER IMAGINE IT.

"ARMY' IS UR NEMESIS.

LIVE WITH IT.

NEVERTHELESS BRO,

I JUST WANT U TO KNOW.

ESPRIT DE CORPS.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by ObiOkpor(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

The day you will try that with any soldier, be prepared to go cripple because they will damage your legs.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by franklin007(m): 2:40am On Apr 02, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

dont pass your boundry
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by kode12: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2016
This is exactly what happens when officers are employed/recruited just to reduce enjoyment,with out them having the needed pAssions or desire for the job. The force generally requires that one has a certain respect for authority and the chain of command which in this case that officer didn't have.Just imagine the animal,having a disagreement with ur superior officer Nd you left to carry your service rifle. That's just absurd. Unfortunately,Buhari is about to recruit another crop of 10k persons into the force,,most of whom are already crooks and criminals in their communities. This time government is only legalizing and endorsing their activities.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Cityguy: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

What mental home? The gallows sound more like it.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by ebenholer(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Last2comment:
What..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

When I told my family that am applying for this current police recruitment. They said lai lai, I can never join police. I told them I'd be a cadet ASP and they said even of the wan give me IG self say make I no join. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if u don't want to loose ur dignity, police job in Nigeria is not the type of Job u need
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by ebenholer(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

I wish u the best, but u are on ur own.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Whoeva tel u dat police is ur friend, tel dat person may his generatio end up been police.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV / I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect / Man Gruesomely Killed At Igwuruta, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.