Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Is This True About Ladies ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Ladies ? (1616 Views)

See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Plzzz is it that ladies only become really serious in a relationship after intimacy ? The previous girl I dated became more caring n quiet possessive after the first time we had sex. Now my new girl is already ploughing in that route just after we had a brief session of smooching n romance she now calls me often n before she ends d call she doesnt forget to remind me she loves n misses me. Dnt get me wrong I like d fact dat she seem to love n care about me more but I really want to kno is it dat ladies only become serious after intimacy?
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Op

Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by falconey(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
yes because na their only mkt be that
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by ATMC(f): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
The body has followed the heart, so what's remaining.

4 Likes

Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by phabulous88(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
If you love her, no wahala but if you don't, you don enter 1 chance be that grin
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by yemmit90: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
@op, absolutely NO. Sex means nothing to some girls especially where other things are lacking.
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Maamin(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Here we go again!

Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by naijaboiy: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
yes because na their only mkt be that
grin
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Realone92(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yes, it's true bet I don't knwy the reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
HateU2:

Babe the truth is that the first chook is like a conquest or vanquishment of years, months, weeks or days of yanga! smiley
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Op

Who b dis one.
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maamin:
Here we go again!

Sumtimes if u dnt ave anything to contribute its best to kip shut. U. Dnt ave to humiliate anyone because u re trying to appear cool
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
yemmit90:
@op, absolutely NO. Sex means nothing to some girls especially where other things are lacking.

Pllzzz explain further I dnt understand.
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
HateU2:
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Maamin(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
EngrE:

Sumtimes if u dnt ave anything to contribute its best to kip shut. U. Dnt ave to humiliate anyone because u re trying to appear cool

Engineers Dont speak like this, back the fvck off!
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
phabulous88:
If you love her, no wahala but if you don't, you don enter 1 chance be that grin

I love her
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Babe the truth is that the first chook is like a conquest or vanquishment of years, months, weeks or days of yanga! smiley
lol
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by yusufyusuf1: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
oti mo enu e niyen
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by yemmit90: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
EngrE:

Pllzzz explain further I dnt understand.

Already stated the reason in my previous post. Sex or no sex if you stop being who she thought you be or the benefit is no more there(financial or good sex), she will stop loving you.

Those care and love you think she is showing you are not real. We only care and love someone only for our selfish purpose. The true love/care is between a mother and her newly born child.
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Maamin:

Engineers Dont speak like this, back the fvck off!

Engineers are humans too
Re: Is This True About Ladies ? by pansophist(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2019
Yes. But usually if she reaches orgasm during the sexual sessions. Before a woman reaches orgasm, at least twenty two different parts of her brain gets activated to achieve this sweet experience. Most importantly, the biologically rewarding hormone known as serotonin is released, a hormone which is responsible for bonding, empathy and trust.

This is why it is important to know how to be a player in the game of sex with women, because it not only keeps her, but chances her, it will makes her fall in love with you depending on if you're the best she ever had "ceteris paribus".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can U Hit A Woman? / 10 Va Gina Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Beauty Beseech Spa & Salon In Surulere Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.