Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,409 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri (38353 Views)

Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties / Ali Nani Appointed As GOC Army's 8 Division In Borno, Replaces Okonkwo / Kasimu Abdulkarim Takes Over From Jude Egbudom As GOC 2div. Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
DonBobes:
I think its tym the NIG Army starts suing these false news carrier to court for damages!

Wat a terrible lie!

Why are they suing
They should go and beat them
Go to the US and beat Sahara reporters
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by nortcentrallord(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
kozmokaz:
if only Nigerians really know what is really going on in the north east .... they won't chant sai baba again!!!

imagine a foreign media reporting wat happened in. our back yard... right under our noise and we never heard about it?

wat has happened to the freedom of the press in this country?

they have
blocked all routes to the village. We have no food and
water and the only means to enter Alagarno is by air. No
vehicle can go in and out now because of the mines and
insurgents surrounding the town.

can u imagine ?

boko haram is still fighting a conventional warfare

"Technically"

I pray for the safety of all sane people's (soldiers) husbands, wives, father's, mothers, sisters, brothers, uncle's, Aunts, Nephew's, Niece's and relations serving this confused country in that he'll hole.
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by kozmokaz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
nortcentrallord:

"Technically"

I pray for the safety of all sane people's (soldiers) husbands, wives, father's, mothers, sisters, brothers, uncle's, Aunts, Nephew's, Niece's and relations serving this confused country in that he'll hole.

same here bro
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
olalat:
Check my moniker, u will discover that i hardly comment or quote people here especially the half witted fool like u. Pls type somethg sensible or get cremated frm my quote. Has gej been invited by efcc 4 all d rubish that took place under his nose during his admin.

Ur father should invite GEJ, dont you think?? embarassed
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Umamman:

no be watin dey inherited 4rm dia mr badluck be dt
And why baba ode dey continue mr badluck legacy??
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by egoldman(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
crixtex:

And why baba ode dey continue mr badluck legacy??
Honestly , somethings dont add up in this story , 1 How did the the Nigerian army enter the area in the first place , if it was mined and surrounded by BH 1 or was it while they were being dislodged ( fleeing ) that they had such time as to plant mines ?
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by davis112(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
hucienda:
the amount of bad news just keeps increasing...

abeg who we offend?
my broda looking at it,,naija don offend GOD ooh,innocent ppl blood n our self,,if no b say GOD jst still love niger..na rat we for dey use as meat..
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by Coolgent(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ipob & their sabotage. They should have shoot him in the head
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by Mavrick2012: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
olalat:
Check my moniker, u will discover that i hardly comment or quote people here especially the half witted fool like u. Pls type somethg sensible or get cremated frm my quote. Has gej been invited by efcc 4 all d rubish that took place under his nose during his admin.
"fool"? but,why the insult?out of the zeal to insult you ended up not giving the right response.goodday sir
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by fabulousmann(f): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
egoldman:

I wish you had said that during the last regime .
I still maintain that those gej employed to work for him were blood sucking selfish bastards gej didn't do wrong
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by fabulousmann(f): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
RELEASEUS:
But GEJ was blamed when something similar happened not to long ago right? We shld admit we have all failed as a people so we can speed up the recovery process. Come 2019 no one who has been in government over time should think of ruling Nigeria again we the youths must fight them hands down. Their own is now too much to bear.
you are right abt the youth taking over gej o pmb o they both played their part n the current Nigeria is for the youth not ppl abv 40,the only problem we ve nw is that the youths are more stupid than u think they are ready to die for these old fools they believe age is wisdom so they wld rather vote for some one old n selfish than vote a youth like them who understands hw they feel
Re: Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri by fabulousmann(f): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
olalat:
Thanks damsel, the GOC is in charge of the welfare of the boys under his command. Hes d one to blame 4 refusing to release d package of the boys jare. U will see that he wont hv d courage to court martial them cos hes going to be exposed big time.
off course the bastard is siphoning money ment for their welfare on gals n other things that are unnecessary am pretty sure dasuki will call his name soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture / President Jonathan Arriving Lagos Today For A Two-day Visit (Photos) / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.