Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? (3401 Views)

"The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? by Splinz(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2016
Re: What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:

I believe johnydon22 is the God who created the earth along with his girlfriend. I am not a fool

What an intelligent answer! cool
Re: What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
To all atheists in the house - Happy Holiday! cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When It Says 'The Fool Says In His Heart There Is No God'? by MightySparrow: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
To all atheists in the house - Happy Holiday! cheesy

It simply means a fool is full of himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Tell Me The Benefit's Of Dry Fasting / Who Said God Hasn't Got A Sense Of Humour? / Jesus Didn't Die: He Wasn't Even Crucified On The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.