Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,117 members, 7,957,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today (2324 Views)

I Met A Handsome Man Today / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 02, 2016
They call it facial hairs, i call it awesomeness revealing through my face. I mean i still don't understand why a grown up man will decide to waste a considerable amount of his life span fighting a war he can't win by shaving.
keeping a full grown beards comes with a lot of characteristics which females are ignorant of and i have decided to educate the female folks about this, so that they might have a rethink when choosing a mate:
* A bearded male face is more masculine ,independent, sophisticated and mature compared to a clean-shaven
male face.
*The beard increases “sexual magnetism” and
attractiveness and makes men more appealing to women. The presence of a beard
makes a man appear more masculine to women, and she feels more feminine
towards him.
* The male beard communicates a
heroic image of independent, sturdy, and resourceful pioneer, ready, willing and able
to do manly things.”
* men with full beards are most likely to have good
parenting skills.
fortunately the beards has got some great benefit for the keeper too, they include:
1. A beard protects the face from harmful
chemicals, and pollution in the air, which will
cause cell damage, and increase wrinkling and
bad skin. So keeping a beard protects your skin
from the elements, reduces wrinkles, ageing, and
bad skin.
2. The beard covers the skin, which protects the
sebaceous glands from being infected by acne
vulgaris bacteria, thus preventing acne/spots/
pimples!
3. Keeping your face warmer and protects your
chin from dangers.
4. It prevents disease of throat and gums.
5. Most of the respiratory problems are prevented
by keeping beard.
6. It is the identity for a man with respect to
woman.
7. Research says the longer and thicker the beard
the wiser the person is supposed to be.
finally, this will serve as an open advise to the ladies so that they can ditch their effeminate spouse or beautiful husband as they call them and settle for "WE" the bearded species who has a lot to offer.
PS: Any grammatical blunder should be over looked am not a writer in fact am a biochemistry student

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Handsome has a different meaning in Nigeria, you have to be beautiful like a lady ,and actually lazy around so the ladies who don't know the meaning of handsome can pay your bills.

For me I believe there is a reason men a genetically made to have beards, and that's because it completes a real man.

But again it's a matter of choice.
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by majorgr: 1:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Find one better kiosk collect one bottle of chilled kunu, if they ask u tell dem say na me send u. great post

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2016
majorgr:
Find one better kiosk collect one bottle of chilled kunu, if they ask u tell dem say na me send u. great post

lolsss fanks man............ i guess u belong to the beards gang too??
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Flexherbal(m): 1:21am On Apr 02, 2016
This is your opinion.
Some people may think otherwise.
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 02, 2016
No, thank u...for me, men having beard is not a turn on @ all...

I still preferred men who is clean shaved... wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 02, 2016
Ewwwwwww
Nope coz I like kissing undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Ovie56(m): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Bearded guys are always reserved and gentle... Above all it takes patience to grow beard so bearded guys are always patient
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:16am On Apr 02, 2016
I love beards tho tongue
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 02, 2016
It's alright.
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Kenzico(m): 3:41am On Apr 02, 2016
The kind of beards and hairs all over my body, If I can convert my hairs to Naira. I swear I will be a billionaire
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Are you sure about these two points? undecided

4. It prevents disease of throat and gums.
5. Most of the respiratory problems are prevented by keeping beard
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
Ewwwwwww
Nope coz I like kissing undecided

And who says you can't have a good tym kissing a bearded man. i personally think it will be more adventurous searching for his mouth behind that bush......lols
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Muafrika2:
Are you sure about these two points? undecided
4. It prevents disease of throat and gums. 5. Most of the respiratory problems are prevented by keeping beard

yea, you can google it
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2016
1 an only reason you need..... they are visually pleasing aka sexy looking wink

Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2016
arabmullar:

And who says you can't have a good tym kissing a bearded man. i personally think it will be more adventurous searching for his mouth behind that bush......lols
ewwwww
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
ewwwww
Haha ya'lls exchange is funny grin
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Abujabir24: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
No, thank u...for me, men having beard is not a turn on @ all...

I still preferred men who is clean shaved... wink
I think beards are natural to men as menstruation is natural to women. Only that there are different kinds of beard like there are different kinds of menstruating women. So will it be prudent if a man says a menstruating woman is a turn off?
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Abujabir24:

I think beards are natural to men as menstruation is natural to women. Only that there are different kinds of beard like there are different kinds of menstruating women. So will it be prudent if a man says a menstruating woman is a turn off?

your analogy no make sense bruh, u shud have equalize the beard to the woman hair. Now tell me ao a woman who shaves her hair clean is suppose to be sexy?
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by kossyablaze(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2016
#BeardedGang
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2016
OP, kudos for finding the time to compile a thought up heap of trash. And fück you with your dumb brain. Idiøt.
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Ovie56:
Bearded guys are always reserved and gentle... Above all it takes patience to grow beard so bearded guys are always patient
Bearded guys are always reserved and gentle

Where did you source that erroneous information?
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2016
May I also add that it tickles and tingles giving that bitter sweet feeling and sensation only a real woman would crave for.

I mean well groomed beards and not the spiky ones. grin
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2016
#BeardGang! People really do not know the patience it takes to grow beards. But as for me the amount of hair all over my body, as I low am like this, 1 week e don dey full again..
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Drefan:
OP, kudos for finding the time to compile a thought up heap of trash. And fück you with your dumb brain. Idiøt.

fanks for your tym, i really appreciate
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by ChappyChase: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2016
arabmullar:

lolsss fanks man............ i guess u belong to the beards gang too??
Just went to your Dp and am not really impressed, your own still dey grow!
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by grad2012(f): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Damn I love guys with clean shaved beards.
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2016
ChappyChase:

Just went to your Dp and am not really impressed, your own still dey grow!

yea, you are right my wife always call it Savannah and am greatly lookn forward till when it will become rain forest
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by ChappyChase: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2016
arabmullar:

yea, you are right my wife always call it Savannah and am greatly lookn forward till when it will become rain forest
I had to shave mine... Me and Ojuku been dey compete...
Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
arabmullar:

fanks for your tym, i really appreciate
Your post was a total load of filthy, suffocating garbage. How can you ascribe some personal qualities to dudes simply because they are bearded, and then turn around to opine that those who are clean-shaven do not possess such? Going by your poor, dead, irrational reasoning process it would be right to wrongly predict that Osama Bin Laden, because he had a factory of beards under his chin would have been a morally upright man in the near future, and that Obama would lead a dog's life cause he's clean-shaven right?

And that bearded guys will be successful in life as opposed to clean-shaven guys?

Jeez!

What the Ffuck?

This is gross!

I'm appalled.
This momumental fuckery is beyond the scope of human perception.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Why You Should Date A Bearded Man Today by Ovie56(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Drefan:

Bearded guys are always reserved and gentle

Where did you source that erroneous information?
thanks for mentioning my opinion is erroneous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity / What Gift Will You Give Your Val For Valentine? / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.