Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ladies, Would You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Do It? (1330 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Do It? by unapapadeycraze: 1:33am On Apr 02, 2016
You were in a room with ya supposed friend, just platonic friends. You went to pay him a visit. So while entertaining you with home video, he could not resist your sexy body. so he made moves, then suddenly, he brought out his joystick and said "i just wanna let it out". He was not willing to molest you but he said you should help him out by rubbing your palm on his dick *like you were about to gv him b.l.o.w j.ob* till he cums, would you do it?
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Vinshu(f): 1:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Depending on the situation. If it's critical (OD) I can do it. But if its something he can shake off, then No.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Flexherbal(m): 1:39am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:
Depending on the situation. If it's critical (OD) I can do it. But if its something he can shake off, then No.
YOU just said your mind. I like it. One like for you.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by unapapadeycraze: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

Which one is critical OD?

What do you mean by something he can shake off? Na your sexy body dey make him libido react na but since you don't wanna have sex with him and he does not wanna molest you, he had to resort to that.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Vinshu(f): 1:45am On Apr 02, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Which one is critical OD?

What do you mean by something he can shake off? Na your sexy body dey make him libido react na but since you don't wanna have sex with him and he does not wanna molest you, he had to resort to that.

Sometimes a man can have a strong erection that refuses to go down no matter what unless he cums. It could be due to the presence of a female or something else, but in such situation, it's called an "OD". Ask your doctor for more details.

And as a friend, it's good to help in that regard thats why I said I will do it if it's that much. And also if it's as a result of me being there.

It's good to help people
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by BoiledHead(m): 1:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

Your friends are enjoying. I wish I was your friend.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by unapapadeycraze: 1:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

Sometimes a man can have a strong erection that refuses to go down no matter what unless he cums. It could be due to the presence of a female or something else, but in such situation, it's called an "OD". Ask your doctor for more details.

And as a friend, it's good to help in that regard thats why I said I will do it if it's that much. And also if it's as a result of me being there.

It's good to help people

Hmmmm.... I think you should come to ma housecheesy.

Why not just let him have sex with you instead?
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Vinshu(f): 1:49am On Apr 02, 2016
BoiledHead:

Your friends are enjoying. I wish I was your friend.

You are my friend already. Everyone is my friend.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Ovie56(m): 1:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

It's good to help people
I like your sense of reasoning
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Vinshu(f): 1:53am On Apr 02, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Hmmmm.... I think you should come to ma housecheesy.

Why not just let him have sex with you instead?

Sex is a different level. If I am in the mood for it at that time, then yeah I may let him depending on how much of "friends" we are. But if I'm not in the mood, wanking is my best offer.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by unapapadeycraze: 1:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

Sex is a different level. If I am in the mood for it at that time, then yeah I may let him depending on how much of "friends" we are. But if I'm not in the mood, wanking is my best offer.

Na wa oh. Would I be wrong if I say you are the most sincere lady I've ever come across on nairaland?

Nice to know you are sincere.

Other ladies, I'm waiting for ya comment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by alterswerve(m): 2:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Am i the only one who realised that this thread was created by UNAPAPADEYCRAZE?

Like.. All y'alls pops man cray
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Julietcutie(f): 2:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Nah I won't... what rubbish I would ask him Whether I look like his gf or olosho ...would even leave the room for him sef angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by unapapadeycraze: 5:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Julietcutie:
Nah I won't... what rubbish I would ask him Whether I look like his gf or olosho ...would even leave the room for him sef angry

easier said dan done. His weapon of mass destruction is like 12 inches. Can you resist dat?

Abeg, be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by grad2012(f): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol funny enough I have male friends,but i have never experienced such before. But if I should,I will be angry and just walk out on him. After that kind of stuff I don't think your friendship will remain the same.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by kossyablaze(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:
Make I bend say u b girl
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by funmind(f): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

Men never do you strong thing before abi? continue...
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by unapapadeycraze: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2016
grad2012:
Lol funny enough I have male friends,but i have never experienced such before. But if I should,I will be angry and just work out on him. After that kind of stuff I don't think your friendship will remain the same.

so if you've not experienced such, what's the craziest situation you've experienced with a guy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by unapapadeycraze: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Vinshu(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
kossyablaze:
Make I bend say u b girl

Pls bend.

I don't care. I don't even know you exist.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Julietcutie(f): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

easier said dan done. His weapon of mass destruction is like 12 inches. Can you resist dat?

Abeg, be sincere.
sincere? so it's when I say I would rub his dick or even allow him to Bleep me dat I would be saying the truth... I have control of my self and am disciplined person
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2016
grad2012:
Lol funny enough I have male friends,but i have never experienced such before. But if I should,I will be angry and just work out on him. After that kind of stuff I don't think your friendship will remain the same.

I guess you don't realise what you wrote
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by kossyablaze(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

Pls bend.
I don't care. I don't even know you exist.
buh now u know.Get ready nigga
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by refiner(f): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lalasticlala, let's go there.

....go were?....if dis stvpid thread reach front page den i will conclude dat all mods av gone crazy!undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Vinshu(f): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2016
kossyablaze:
buh now u know.Get ready nigga
Lol I rather be an old dirty obese drunk man than be a nigga. *Spits*

Niggas... lol u sure know urselves
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by grad2012(f): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2016
neoapocalypse:

I guess you don't realise what you wrote
is anything wrong with what I wrote?
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by latinoKingdom(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:

....go were?....if dis stvpid thread reach front page den i will conclude dat all mods av gone crazy!undecided
re u done talking? embarassed
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2016
grad2012:
is anything wrong with what I wrote?

You said you'd WORK OUT ON HIM, which essentially means you'll fvck him ( or something equally kinky?) , and I agree, the relationship won't remain the same after that.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by grad2012(f): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You said you'd WORK OUT ON HIM, which essentially means you'll fvck him ( or something equally kinky?) , and I agree, the relationship won't remain the same after that.
lols mistake, I wanted to write WALK OUT ON HIM,will correct myself.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do It? by RedCard88(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Julietcutie:

(1) (Reply)

So She Really Love Me Like This / Lol You Need To See This / 9ja Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.