Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? (927 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / The Only Acceptable Place To Slap A Woman Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Kbeaut(f): 5:26am On Apr 02, 2016
I was at University today studying, this white boy came and sat next to me. He was flirting with me & asked my name. When he heard my name he asked where my family is from because my name was unique. I said Nigeria. He then asked me if I have ever seen a lion in Nigeria & do I understand the songs in the Lion King? If I could just slap some common sense into him omg. EVERYTIME I tell some American I am Nigerian they always ask me ignorant sh*t. & they honestly believe that the Lion King is relevant to ALL Africans when the language in the Lion King was Swahili. & after all that he asked for my number. Smh. I called him an oyinbo man & left. He asked me what that meant & I said it means a kind person -.-
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Apr 02, 2016
A lot of times... buh I felt slapping dem will result to fatal internal injuries.. so I just calm down
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 02, 2016
No, i no get the liver to slap anybody.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by gabinogem(m): 6:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Them done press u for night before?! There's a spirit behind physically attacking people. Let ur self-control be intact.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by obiorathesubtle: 6:30am On Apr 02, 2016
abeg.. No slap am, before the white guy go develop cancer of the face..
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by homeboy205: 6:30am On Apr 02, 2016
I always feel like slapping our 9ja police in uniform
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 02, 2016
I object!!
White Americans not Afro Americans.
Don't slap him though he's just unformed.
So have mercy on em grin
You'll have ta prepare yerself your from the content you'll be asked some things.
An they will be slap worth but show restraint! grin
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2016
homeboy205:
especially those tattered looking ones...
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Especially during my undergraduate days, if not for self control
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by rosalieene(f): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2016
so many times!!
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2016
rosalieene:
so many times!!
u look gentle...like you can't killa fly
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by rosalieene(f): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2016
AIRTIME007:
u look gentle...like you can't killa fly
undecided 😴😁😀
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by grad2012(f): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2016
homeboy205:
hehehehehe grin you need to try it but please kindly let me know the end result to that. grin
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by kossyablaze(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Yes!My lecturer!No only did he collect my bullet,he also tore my ansa sheet
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by cruzita(f): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2016
I slap more than papa tobi(craze clown)
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Yes, my HOD. He's so short and yet so full of himself. No be slap I wan slap self, na to knock his head so that he can become more shorter cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by vizkiz: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2016
rosalieene:

undecided
😴😁😀

it was a compliment.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Useless thread to start the morning. Lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Leriebloom(f): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Times without number, but i always kept my self control intact.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by rosalieene(f): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2016
vizkiz:

it was a compliment.
thanks
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by Amoto94(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2016
The guy that asked you such was a product of social engineered programming, he was made to believe that Africa is a jungle, land of wars, diseases, poverty and famine. This is the condition of most people who are not from this continent, and education is the cure to their ailment. Next time when you meet him, try and educate him by showing pictures and videos. And please don't slap someone
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by vizkiz: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2016
rosalieene:

thanks

I wasn't the guy who complimented you undecided
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by rosalieene(f): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
vizkiz:

I wasn't the guy who complimented you undecided
I know
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by vizkiz: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2016
rosalieene:

I know

#checks her profile... cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by KingRex1(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2016
OP you shlda slapped that guy na..

Not to even go far i've felt like slappin people here on NL, some clean slaps, some dirty some back hand slaps. They jst lucky this an e-forum.

Lalasticlala there shld be a slap button/link for some comments. Think bou it.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Slap Someone? by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2016
There was this chick i was trying to woo, i'd call her up to 5times (something i hardly do,except if i really like u). So, one day i saw her in our faculty building and decided to know why she doesnt pick my calls. Then she said ''i dont usually see 'em''.......i was Wtf! After sometime she said, ''ok, call me next time, i'll pick''. I was so angry i felt like slapping the 'black' outta her, As in Natural-bleaching slap

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl / Married Woman Caught Having Affairs With 10 Men / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.