Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

A Man's Letter To His Girlfriend's Ex Is Going Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man's Letter To His Girlfriend's Ex Is Going Viral (900 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man's Letter To His Girlfriend's Ex Is Going Viral by Msquare220: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
This man wrote an open letter to his girlfriend’s ex, and it’s quickly going viral. Why? Just read it, and you will understand the reasons.

“To the man who let her go,

Thank you. Thank you for walking out of her life, for leaving her. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love her, to do things that would make her happy, to really keep her. Thank you for hurting her. If not, she wouldn’t have learned something valuable. I will try my best to not cause her pain, for it hurts me to see her cry. I will do all the things you failed to do for her like be there for her when she feels so alone, prioritize her and not make her feel like she is just an option, listen to her stories, rants and complaints no matter how bizarre or cliche they might be. Give her time and affection even when she is not asking for it. I will take care of the girl you failed to appreciate. I will love the girl you took for granted. I will do anything to keep her and make her stay. I will love her for all that she is, and will support her in anything that she wants to be. I will be the partner you failed to become for her. I will be the man who will never make the same mistake that you did. I will never let her go.”

https://www.naij.com/868197-mans-letter-girlfriends-ex-going-viral.html
Re: A Man's Letter To His Girlfriend's Ex Is Going Viral by zyzxx(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
One man food is another man poison
Re: A Man's Letter To His Girlfriend's Ex Is Going Viral by Msquare220: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
zyzxx:
One man food is another man poison
Yes ooo! You nailed it.
Re: A Man's Letter To His Girlfriend's Ex Is Going Viral by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
and I bet the ex was like..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A transgendered / Which Of Dis People Lie The Most? / Whatsapp Status...come See Where You Belong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.