Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (48282 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by pre88: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
imagine our leaders, how will be insulting publicly like that, what are they teaching their younger followers. I can't remember any APC member insulting directly like this
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by akinsbaba2015: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Femi Adeshina was right afterall the PDP and their army of sympathizers=wailing wailers=cry cry babies=unrepetentant looters=misguided critics=democratic misfits. RIP PDP

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Acidosis(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Eeroh95:
don't let your dad see this post ooo The garri wey you dey drink for house,you no like am?
I'm not on the payroll of Aisha or Buhari, stop quoting me.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Oxenomy: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
pre88:
imagine our leaders, how will be insulting publicly like that, what are they teaching their younger followers. I can't remember any APC member insulting directly like this
You are a hopeless hypocrite.. Spits on your head!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Acidosis(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Buhari dey Chill with OBama for white house, these poos are making Noise on Social Media!!

Talk from now till next year, Baba will be in Charge till 2023!!

and you will queue for fuel till 2070

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Kazrem(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
We understand Deji is doing what he's paid for (even though his employer is currently broke cheesy), what amazes me is the e-wailers who are not on the payroll. What do they stand to gain? Modath has said it all sha
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ajebuter(f): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am not a fan of PMB or his party but this is a denigration of the person of buhari as an elder and a president.

I condemn this in its totality and adeyanju's utterance is very Un-Yoruba where respect is instilled into kids.

Totally and morally wrong and condemnable..

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by modath(f): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

don't make me hate you, you too sentimental my lady embarassed

Thank you, but since I'm not going to let go of my sentiments anytime soon...

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E [/img]
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Abagworo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vomm:
That is what the change is all about! The 180 is too cheap sef, that is an indirect removal of subsidy!

GEJ really tried during his tenure, cos there was never a day we queued for fuel except for the subsidy period!

Why would you tell this bare face lie?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/168349-fuel-scarcity-takes-toll-on-businesses-nationwide.html

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Hafter1: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
nelcliff:
Pls, Can somebody tell baba that we are not in a Military Regime? We all know he is a Detector but very unfortunately he is governing a Democratic System of Govt. In a simple English, this is Democracy.

Mr Detector. Lmaooooo
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by appini: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
I have always see Buhari as a cow right from the early eighties.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has accused the Federal Government of plotting to silence Adeyanju Deji, the PDP Director on New Media, through extra judicial means. This comes hours after Deji accused President Buhari of boasting about the killings of Shiites on National Television.

Yesterday PDP claimed a DSS source revealed to them that Presidency is plotting to assassinate Deji and make it look like a robbery attack.They also said Presidency wants to silence FFK for his numerous criticisms of Buhari.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/fani-kayode-accuses-fg-of-plots-to.html

Deji's Twitter source: https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/716027085739933696

If Buhari is an animal then what are you?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Amoto94(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Yoruba would never sieze to amaze the world
it is called cease not seize. Now say thank you

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by appini: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
ajebuter:
I am not a fan of PMB or his party but this is a denigration of the person of buhari as an elder and a president.

I condemn this in its totality and adeyanju's utterance is very Un-Yoruba where respect is instilled into kids.

Totally and morally wrong and condemnable..

Was GEJ a taxi driver when APC was using unprintable words to describe his person?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Buhari dey Chill with OBama for white house, these poos are making Noise on Social Media!!

Talk from now till next year, Baba will be in Charge till 2023!!
In your dreams.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Abagworo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=44338232]

If Buhari is an animal then what are you?

With the love I have for Buhari I pray this Adeyanju guy doesn't encounter me. Those saying abusive things about Buhari should be ready for the consequences because he has diehard supporters that don't need to know him personally or enjoy his money to avenge. Be careful cause we love our President.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by appini: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oxenomy:
You are a hopeless hypocrite.. Spits on your head!

That dude is a bastarrd
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
shaddoww:
be careful d way u insult n call ur president names n insult him, u never know wat u will become n pls don't copy dis Adeyanju guy, he is just doing wat he was paid for, he would do same if APC hire him, dats his job, wat is urs?
Was El Rufai careful when he abused GEJ and sacked that lecturer for similar scenario?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
marshalcarter:
Buhari is an animal..ambode is a retarded bastard...amechi is a monkey...wike is a she-goat....wat consign me sef undecided
Then what are you?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by deebrain(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
I would have said, "who is this fool abusing Mr President?" almost a year ago.

But with the heat this govt have succeeded in creating all over, all I can say is its quite wrong to use the word "animal".

However, I only hope i did not vote Satan to power last year.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
shaddoww:
is there anything like love for ur country in ur dictionary?
Do our leaders love our country? Leadership is by example
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Amoto94(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
nelcliff:
Pls, Can somebody tell baba that we are not in a Military Regime? We all know he is a Detector but very unfortunately he is governing a Democratic System of Govt. In a simple English, this is Democracy.
free lesson- it is called dictator not detector. Now Say thank you

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
Since when did calling someone an "animal" amount to criticism

It's more like a very personal attack.

There's absolutely no justification for anyone to call their personal an animal. I think the PDP, in an attempt to tow the shameful path of the APC in its opposition days, are now making the same mistake.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Abagworo post=44338345][/quote]
Don't say we love our president but you love your president.. president Buhari should be ready to receive all the insults because his party is reaping what they sow
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Xapio: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
If Buhari is not an animal, what is he?... The same APC calling GEJ Buffon is here wailing like a rabid dog.. Buhari is an animal.. Fact!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by bremmery: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
Since when did calling someone an "animal" amount to criticism
Imagine calling a whole president of your country an animal, that is not criticism. It is a pure barbarian talk. It is an act of indecency.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Xapio: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Abagworo post=44338345][/quote] What are you gonna do? Attack those against Buhari? .. I laugh you grin grin grin .. You are coward and if you think you have gut, lets meet at Genesis fast food at Woji road, PH by 4pm this evening.. Coward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by walegee(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=salam1 post=44333338][/quote]
Nigeria has been a disaster
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Xapio: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
bremmery:
Imagine calling a whole president of your country an animal, that is not criticism. It is a pure barbarian talk. It is an act of indecency.
But you called GEJ all sorts of unprintable names when he was the president right?... You are suffering form acute hypocrisy and the earlier you begin to find cure to it, the better for you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by LYMOH01(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
What are you saying, can an America opposition party call the President an Animal?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by walegee(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Xapio:
What are you gonna do? Attack those against Buhari? .. I laugh you grin grin grin .. You are coward and if you think you have gut, lets meet at Genesis fast food at Woji road, PH by 4pm this evening.. Coward!
Typical rivers speech

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gucci Store (Photos) / Abubakar Audu's Burial: Governor Wada Leads State Delegation - Live Update / Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.