Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Please Advise Is Needed Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise Is Needed Urgently (2491 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 4:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Good morning my people, please I want your advice about my marriage. I and my husband got married 2008 and we have three children.
In 2012, he married another wife, after 3 years he married the third wife between those periods he was physically abusing me so I had to pack to my parents house for almost a year.
He would be coming to my parents house begging and even going to our neighbours to help him apologise on his behalf, so at that time I was working because of my children we both gathered money and rent another house.
He doesn't like given out is money, I will have to talk and talk before he will give his children feeding allowance, you can imagine he gives us N200 for feeding allowance everyday,even to pay NEPA Bill is problem, he is very strict about money, whenever the children need anything, he always tell them that he doesn't have money, because of his behaviour the other wives have packed out from their houses.
Presently we are owing one year house rent and I don't have a job yet, I am an Accounting graduate, please what should I do, it is even difficult for me to allow another man touch me and also I am considering my children. I don't want to go back to my parents house, neighbours will say she has come back again. Even to give me N100,I will have to beg for one hour I am really frustrated and any time I complain about his behaviour, he will just be laughing at me.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by StPete: 5:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Your best bet right now is to look for a job as urgently as possible or you could start a small business of your own to survive. But I'm wondering how ur husband got to marry 3 women since he doesn't spend money on them, or is it that you're the nagging type that makes all hell get lose when she wants money? And as for returning to your parents house, forget what your neighbors will say cos they'll always talk. If you really need to go there, then do so

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by Donald3d(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Hmm,na small thing na
1.Don't ask him for anything again

2.Go back to your parents house for the time being

3.Ignore what anybody says about you,its just words learn to suck it up

4.While you are with your parents ,look for a job

5.Also learn skills that would bring in money

6.Pay more attention to your children

7.No matter what ,tell God all your problems.

8 Likes

Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by EagleScribes: 6:28am On Feb 09, 2018
tttmar:
Good morning my people, please I want your advice about my marriage. I and my husband got married 2008 and we have three children.
In 2012, he married another wife, after 3 years he married the third wife between those periods he was physically abusing me so I had to pack to my parents house for almost a year.
He would be coming to my parents house begging and even going to our neighbours to help him apologise on his behalf, so at that time I was working because of my children we both gathered money and rent another house.
He doesn't like given out is money, I will have to talk and talk before he will give his children feeding allowance, you can imagine he gives us N200 for feeding allowance everyday,even to pay NEPA Bill is problem, he is very strict about money, whenever the children need anything, he always tell them that he doesn't have money, because of his behaviour the other wives have packed out from their houses.
Presently we are owing one year house rent and I don't have a job yet, I am an Accounting graduate, please what should I do, it is even difficult for me to allow another man touch me and also I am considering my children. I don't want to go back to my parents house, neighbours will say she has come back again. Even to give me N100,I will have to beg for one hour I am really frustrated and any time I complain about his behaviour, he will just be laughing at me.

If you can do everything you can, get some money and start a business. If you have a good computer and Internet, there are things that you can do from home
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by thorpido(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2018
You may have to go back to your parents' house.Turn deaf ears to whatever neighbours say.
Look for a job or try to run a business.Use the time you spend with your parents to evaluate your life and your so-called marriage.Ask yourself if there are chances of the man and the marriage improving.
By the way,do the other wives have children and did they leave with them?
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2018
EagleScribes:

If you can do everything you can, get some money and start a business. If you have a good computer and Internet, there are things that you can do from home
Actually, I love business a lot but I have tried to get money but nothing is coming. I know of some rich people that I have explained my self to but the next thing is that they cut communication. I am even embarrassed by that behaviour because some of them will ask if I am still living with my husband and I always say yes and my parents don't have anything. I don't have a laptop
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2018
thorpido:
You may have to go back to your parents' house.Turn deaf ears to whatever neighbours say.
Look for a job or try to run a business.Use the time you spend with your parents to evaluate your life and your so-called marriage.Ask yourself if there are chances of the man and the marriage improving.
By the way,do the other wives have children and did they leave with them?
each of the wives has a child
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
The wives leave with their children
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Donald3d:
Hmm,na small thing na
1.Don't ask him for anything again

2.Go back to your parents house for the time being

3.Ignore what anybody says about you,its just words learn to suck it up

4.While you are with your parents ,look for a job

5.Also learn skills that would bring in money

6.Pay more attention to your children

7.No matter what ,tell God all your problems.
Thank you, sometimes I would make up my mind that I will not ask anything from him but since I don't have a job, I will be forced to do so.
Another reason why I don't want to go to my parents house is that they also find it difficult to eat and sometimes if I am there some creditors will come and be shouting so I don't want to compound their problems.

Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by Funkybabee(f): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2018
You too leave with your children and go out to hustle,ur children future is wat matter they also leave for thier children not to steal or become useless in the street find where your children can live,if its with ur parent do so and go out and find a decent work,u have a qualification nah and if u can defend it all will be well for you pls for the sake of ur children find means to take care of them lack of things turn children to something else may God be with you and be prayerful I don't know if u are a christian or muslim but u need prayer in ur situation....

All is well ma,some man are so useless like poo so sorry for saying this ooo....I just hate to see strong woman suffering

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2018
Funkybabee:
You too leave with your children and go out to hustle,ur children future is wat matter they also leave for thier children not to steal or become useless in the street find where your children can live,if its with ur parent do so and go out and find a decent work,u have a qualification nah and if u can defend it all will be well for you pls for the sake of ur children find means to take care of them lack of things turn children to something else may God be with you and be prayerful I don't know if u are a christian or muslim but u need prayer in ur situation....

All is well ma,some man are so useless like poo so sorry for saying this ooo....I just hate to see strong woman suffering
Thank you very much, actually I have tried applying for jobs online and also I go to companies to submit my CVs but people are saying that If I don't know people,they will just put it in one corner.
Sometimes without transport fare, I will be going to companies by foot, the next day I will not be able to work well.
The reason why I don't just want to put my children somewhere is because they are females and I don't want them to be molested.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by thorpido(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2018
tttmar:

Thank you very much, actually I have tried applying for jobs online and also I go to companies to submit my CVs but people are saying that If I don't know people,they will just put it in one corner.
Sometimes without transport fare, I will be going to companies by foot, the next day I will not be able to work well.
The reason why I don't just want to put my children somewhere is because they are females and I don't want them to be molested.
The option of staying with your parents?
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by Funkybabee(f): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2018
tttmar:

My sister keep trying God will shower u his mercy my advie for you is to print ur cv much,go to those companies u know and trust that they are doing well,online stuff might take some times before getting back and if u apply in person their might be some vacancy that they wont want to ask u for cuz of ur qualification,but if u go they might ask u if u don't mind and u will be there managing till ur time comes...I know things will be better for you and your children by Christ sake....And for your children its ain't easy to leave them because of their gender just try to keep the work balance with them
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Funkybabee:

My sister keep trying God will shower u his mercy my advie for you is to print ur cv much,go to those companies u know and trust that they are doing well,online stuff might take some times before getting back and if u apply in person their might be some vacancy that they wont want to ask u for cuz of ur qualification,but if u go they might ask u if u don't mind and u will be there managing till ur time comes...I know things will be better for you and your children by Christ sake....And for your children its ain't easy to leave them because of their gender just try to keep the work balance with them
Thank you very much, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is the result of a society where marriage for women is valued more than financial self-reliance and where there are no laws to protect mothers and children from the capriciousness of the sperm donors.

You need to get a job. He will not change.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by Belafonte(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Some men are just useless. This man shames all right-thinking men. Not absolving you of your own probable shortcomings but your so-called husband has self control and responsibility issues.

At this point, I would advise you to have your own hustle and take care of your children as it's evident this man is anything but dependable/responsible.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by ECRFngo: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is a case Esther Child Rights Foundation cherish most. Dear are u in Lagos? If yes pls come to our office because this is a case of abandonment which is against the law. We have handled cases that are worst than yours. Domestic violence, child abuse, rape related cases, anything human rights we are here to fight and get justice.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
ECRFngo:
This is a case Esther Child Rights Foundation cherish most. Dear are u in Lagos? If yes pls come to our office because this is a case of abandonment which is against the law. We have handled cases that are worst than yours. Domestic violence, child abuse, rape related cases, anything human rights we are here to fight and get justice.
Yes, I live in Lagos please help me because I am frustrated.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by Talkingboy: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by crackhaus: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
tttmar:

You're a graduate of accounting living in Lagos. Get your updated CV and submit them in the head offices of major banks, you can start with Sterling Towers.
Depending on how old you are, you may not be elligible for an entry level graduate trainee job but you just have to try first.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
crackhaus:

You're a graduate of accounting living in Lagos. Get your updated CV and submit them in the head offices of major banks, you can start with Sterling Towers.
Depending on how old you are, you may not be elligible for an entry level graduate trainee job but you just have to try first.
I am 33 years, most of the banks look for younger graduates.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by crackhaus: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
tttmar:

I am 33 years, most of the banks look for younger graduates.
Yes they do, but only for entry level positions. I assume you have at least one relevant work experience that spans more than a year.

Send your CV to documentation@solnigeria.com
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
crackhaus:

Yes they do, but only for entry level positions. I assume you have at least one relevant work experience that spans more than a year.

Send your CV to documentation@solnigeria.com
Thank you very much, I have sent it. Actually I worked in a micro finance bank as a Financial Control Officer for 2years to gain experience, I stopped when couldn't afford the transport fare.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by ECRFngo: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
tttmar:

You have to come to our officeoffice 91 lagos-abeokuta expressway beside zenith bank depomu
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=ECRFngo post=64955295]
You have to come to our officeoffice 91 lagos-abeokuta expressway beside zenith bank depomu[/quote
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your assistance.
Please, that place is far from where I live, I and my children are really living in abject poverty, I don't have transport fare. The little I get, I use it to by food for my children also I have been having sleepless nights, I don't want to do things that will add to my sleepless night.
Some body sent a recharge card to me that is why I am online, as people have advised me to try and get a job, I will continue applying for job, I know GOD will answer my prayer one day.
Thank you very much.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by ECRFngo: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=tttmar post=64965062][/quote]
You are welcome.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Leave that house ASAP.
Go to your parents house, get something doing and make sure you can boast of at least 3 years house rent worth of money in your account. Then get a place for yourself
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
sammydirectly:
Leave that house ASAP.
Go to your parents house, get something doing and make sure you can boast of at least 3 years house rent worth of money in your account. Then get a place for yourself
Thank you very much, God bless you.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
edoman2016:

State your qualification, class of degree and university.
I have HND in Accounting.
Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
I think your education was a waste, offense intended.

Looking at your post, it shows a person who can function in the modern world, what boggles my imagination is that you haven't found a way to be self-sufficient.

Had you started on the path of self-sufficiency, of actually putting your education to use since 2008, you would have made some giant strides in your career.

Is this man the holder of your destiny? Did you parents send you to school so that you can still depend on a man for N200?

The truth is bitter but I think you need to hear it: get off your lazy ass!

Divest your attention from this man. Stop paying the "love bills", in time the love utility company will shut down your account for him.

Please, stop being lazy and get to work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Mother Gets Mistaken For Her Son's Girlfriend!!! / Most Women Are Subjected To Pressure To Get Married As Quickly As Possible / Mum Drove Me From Home Because I Lost N6,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.