Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) (6099 Views)

. / He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him / Is These Butt Real?? See Photos Of A Girl’s Butt That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by monsieursam64(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oga OP, for ur own good and as been advised by forumites, pls give d girl some space, and let her know u don't care anymore. If she comes back fine, if not, no wahala.
Stop thinking,hoping and wishing she accepts ur proposal cos u will be even further disappointed and bitter.
Shalom!

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by parrotchick(f): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
ignore her.....it works. she sees you as a constant, she isn't in love with you yet, you re are convenient paddy but when she sees you slipping away she will come to her senses. then she Will decide" do I want him" "do I not want him".
your mistake was showing her too much care, remedy that now if u want her to come bk. getting out of d friendzone takes skills and strategies...may d force be with u.

parrotchick signing out

5 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
all i see is a low self esteemed niggar who can't get himself a girl, then he resorted to begging and emotionally blackmailing a poor girl.. leave that girl alone and get yourself another girl.. she doesn't want you. period!!!! you can't force her..

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
A recent survey has confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt that there is no escaping the friendzone- "Your residence is permanent" researchers say.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by 2sizzlin(m): 1:10am On Apr 03, 2016
FAN (Friendzone Association of Nigeria) continues to increase in number.
The FAN national convention will be coming up on the 2nd of May, 2016.
Matters to be discussed are :
How our members are faring
How to acquire C of O for your zone
Emergency numbers to call if need be
Other issues would also be discussed

New members are welcome

National Chairman FAN
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Take heart bro...

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by nuggarito: 1:27am On Apr 03, 2016
Its only a dull guy that will be friendzoned, no girl is worth the attention or love if shes not into you. Guys be smart, you musnt impress everyone. (my opinion)
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by alhaji04: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
@ op, ur case don pass ordinary eye.. as i dey see u so, u go need prayers to come out of dat zone. ur own zone get thick layers for back
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by alhaji04: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Nturguy1122: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
I hope i dnt end up like this too....I cant always find the right words to tell this irl how much i love her nd she always makes time to see me...Ohhh Lord why is there anything like Love in our hearts...Op just take heart ur the only one there
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
From the message in the last screenshot you posted it's crystal clear she knly wants you for a friend, nothing more

You seem to be the one trying fruitlessly to push it beyond that
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by babsnuel(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
SkinnyDude:
all i see is a low self esteemed niggar who can't get himself a girl, then he resorted to begging and emotionally blackmailing a poor girl.. leave that girl alone and get yourself another girl.. she doesn't want you. period!!!! you can't force her..
e be lyk say wen God bin dey share sense NEPA take light wen it reach ur turn
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by lawflec(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oboy.... Five months abi years.... You too try ooooo
If o never ready I no dey even show face self... How u go allow girl do u lik this... But truly, am guy, but your type of feelings is hard to come by these days,,, the girl may come back if u change that your habit that she hates now...
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by anochuko01(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
lawflec:
Oboy.... Five months abi years.... You too try ooooo
If o never ready I no dey even show face self... How u go allow girl do u lik this... But truly, am guy, but your type of feelings is hard to come by these days,,, the girl may come back if u change that your habit that she hates now...

xtervaganza:
From the message in the last screenshot you posted it's crystal clear she knly wants you for a friend, nothing more
You seem to be the one trying fruitlessly to push it beyond that

Marinza:

This is definitely a girl talking. Op life is not a movie o...pls look at this comment and say to yourself.. I am not a whimp. Go for what na? Someone that led u on for five months? All fine girls you are comfy with are the one in my opinion.

Nturguy1122:
I hope i dnt end up like this too....I cant always find the right words to tell this irl how much i love her nd she always makes time to see me...Ohhh Lord why is there anything like Love in our hearts...Op just take heart ur the only one there

IamLEGEND1:
A recent survey has confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt that there is no escaping the friendzone- "Your residence is permanent" researchers say.

I've decided to give her some space..but at the same time I'm not gonna ignore her completely. There's a part to this story I didn't tell. The other guy's family somehow helped her in going to school. So she feels indebted to them perhaps.
I've now seen that she's the one in a bigger problem. As for me, I've gotten over the issue...I'm a kinda person who doesn't wallow in disappointments... But for her to be ''chained'' to a guy who wouldn't call, text or chat with her just because she feels indebted. She's the one in a totally confused case now!

1 Like

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Nturguy1122: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
anochuko01:

I've decided to give her some space..but at the same time I'm not gonna ignore her completely. There's a part to this story I didn't tell. The other guy's family somehow helped her in going to school. So she feels indebted to them perhaps.
I've now seen that she's the one in a bigger problem. As for me, I've gotten over the issue...I'm a kinda person who doesn't wallow in disappointments... But for her to be ''chained'' to a guy who wouldn't call, text or chat with her just because she feels indebted. She's the one in a totally confused case now!

Yup man up brov and dnt jst say it ACT IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by Marinza(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nturguy1122:

Dude life is short better tell her... Then again some gals tend to misbehave if you do.... Just ease into it
Re: Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) by wealthtrak: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Mjshexy:
Just give her some space, take ur mind off her & when she realizes ur distance she may reconsider her steps, presently her love doesn't have her time & doesn't fill the space she wants him to fill so u were placed as a matter to occupy space(friendzoned). Draw back a little sir smiley
Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends On Social Media / Is This Even Possible? / How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.