Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

True Life Story Of Janet - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / True Life Story Of Janet (1053 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story Of Janet by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2016
copyright 2016 by reminiscing,All right reserved.No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed without prior written permission of the author (reminiscing)

This a true life story about rape,love,betrayal-deception and heartbreak.All the names and characters used in this book has been changed to protect the image of the story teller.

CHAPTER 1
In The Beginning

There was so much joy in the air when Mrs Stanley gave birth to a beautiful baby girl,Mr Stanley's joy knew no bound.This was their first daughter after two boys,they had planned to have two boys and two girls,it was exciting that God had answered their prayers.They named their baby girl Janet but their joy was about to be cut short .Janet was always always falling ill and most times she was placed on admission in the hospital for proper care and treatment.Her parent were well to do so,the bills were not challenging to them.
After three to four years,Janet's health became stable.Her mum was a civil servant working in the ministry of Agriculture while her Dad was working with a private Engineering company all in Abuja.There was really no time to spend with their kids because they leave very early and come back late from work.One day,Janet and her brothers came back from school and they had their regular visitor who happens to be their church member,His name was brother Sunny.
Re: True Life Story Of Janet by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2016
please,this my first post on the Literature section.I may have flaws,please feel free to scrutinize, criticize and give your advice.I also need your support so that I could really be motivated .Thanks
Re: True Life Story Of Janet by galadima77(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm, make i book sit.
Re: True Life Story Of Janet by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Brother sunny came on that day to spend time with Janet and her brothers but after a while her brothers begged to go out and play football with their friends on the field next compound.Brother sunny granted them the request and they ran off leaving Janet in the care of brother Sunny.He told Janet to go and bring her homework for him to coach her and she did.She came back later and brother sunny told small Janet to come and stay between his legs with the book placed on the table in front of them.
After a while Janet started feeling brother Sunny's hand in her laps,she told him to stop but he continued before one could say Jack,Brother sunny carried Janet inside the room,laid Janet on the bed,stayed on top of her and forcefully inserted his manhood into Janet's v*Gina.He held her mouth and with the weight of the heavily built body of Brother Sunny on her,she could barely scream.After a while, When he was done raping and molesting Janet,he went and brought a knife and threatened to kill Janet with it if she ever tells anyone.
Mr and Mrs Stanley later came back and met Brother sunny,Janet and her two brothers watching a popular TV soap opera "Passion".They didn't notice that Janet was quite reserved and wasn't as jumpy as her usual self whenever they come back from work.Brother Sunny still repeated the act after a while unknown to Janet's parent and this made Janet more reserved, scared and uncomfortable whenever Brother sunny was around.After a while brother sunny travelled and he was away for quite a long while.
Re: True Life Story Of Janet by Olaide59(f): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Keep 'em coming. Nice story

(1) (Reply)

The Celebrity Divorce. ( An Interesting Hollywood Divorce Story) / Heroes of New Merivia S1 - THE GATHERING complete / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.