Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (66897 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by lacemose(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
''Most Edo Girls In Europe Are All Prostitutes, Most Times I
Regret Been An Edo Boy Whenever I See Them Having Sex
Inside Bush In Italy, Later In The Future They Will Start
Begging For Husband'' - Angry Edo Boy
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yldFpo9hJWE

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by HungerBAD: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saying it as it it.

If you have not met these girls plying their trade in person,you will not appreciate what this guy is saying.

These girls are scattered like ants in Europe doing their thing,except the UK and Ireland where they later come to retire and look for decent husbands there.

But not all are Edo people,as most i have seen are from other tribes but all share one thing in common,and that is they were born and bred in Benin.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by RoyalBlak007: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
♤ Why all the

♤tribal shiiî undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by vizkiz: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
It is absurd to say "Most edo girls" that is just absurd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Fourwinds: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
girls with their stupidity will never listen

7 Likes

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by obonujoker(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
No wonder Aisha Buhari was abusing Edo ladies...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Akshow: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Okans93(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
See eh, those girls no go Italy go play oooh.... Making love like Romeo and Juliette no be crime abeg

1 Like

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Overflogged topic.

16 Likes

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Naijacost22: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Not defending the women though but if you feel Edo women are not good enough for you, then you look for other races and tribes. Nobody will kill you if you marry outside your tribe. ..

On the side note try Igbo women. You will get among other things, a clean house, fine woman, loyal woman, christian woman, wonderful in-laws and most especially fine and intelligent Kids

Edit: High bride price means say "beta soup na money kill am".

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by tomholly: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Edo oooooh
Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oshiomole sef grin

5 Likes

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
This stereotype will be hard to erase about edo girls. .edo girls lahooo nah..make this kain tag stop..

5 Likes

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Ekeseges(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Chineke mere ha ebere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Evablizin(f): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kai too bad very bad,some pretty girls will just decide to be local or foreign olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by wristbangle: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which kind wahala come be this now? cry

The guy's stance just spoilt my mood because I am currently dating an Edo lady who just returned from Italy. Should I marry her or not? sad

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Angelopeters: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na today e start?
They've been representing us since 192BC

Edo girls and prostitution be like 5 and 6 grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by HungerBAD: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
wristbangle:
sad sad and I am currently dating an Edo lady who just returned from Italy. Should I marry her or not?

Marry her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Greatmind23: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
hardworking Italy men use Edo girls mouth for their water closet and table strap them ..but still one Edo girl is going vigills to get Italy visa
Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
U lie not. Most guys will still carry d liability, no time!

So useless that a white man cannot even book a hotel room to lash you nor does he take u to his house, rather bleeps u badly in a bush drops coins for u and it's over and out for u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by kingmeme: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
k
Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by mannobi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by wayray: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ancient Trade/occupation.
Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Guyman02: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Many lazy families in Edo depend on this girls for their livelihood as they send money for building houses and cars from their 'work' to their siblings and parents. Many of them live in farm houses where they cheaply ply their trade.
The Edo people needs to change the orientation of their girl children.

12 Likes

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by obajoey(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
marry her and never allow her return to italy cheesy
wristbangle:
The guy's stance just spoilt my mood because I am currently dating an Edo lady who just returned from Italy. Should I marry her or not? sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
edo girls why una dey show una bum bum any how na .....nawao cchineke
Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
wristbangle:
The guy's stance just spoilt my mood because I am currently dating an Edo lady who just returned from Italy. Should I marry her or not? sad sad
no.pls send me her no

1 Like

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Naijacost22:
Not defending the women though but if you feel Edo women are not good enough for you, then you look for other races and tribes. Nobody will kill you if you marry outside your tribe.

Edo IPod yoot spotted, they never have a valid argument.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by ApexPredator: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Most of them are victims of sex trafficking/sex slavery. Reason #872537212 why I can never fukk a woman involve in the sex trade.
Re: 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy by ZombieTAMER: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
it's all buharis fault

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.