Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 (6544 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by samueldo4life(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
am so ashamed of my gionee m5 he would techno beat it
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by highheybee: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Youngzedd:
The performance of the two phones is poor.

Xiaomi or Ulefone is a better alternative.

How much is the phones?

Not evry company can sell premium phones for cheap price buh tecno really tried wif these, bring me anoda manufacturer except xiaomi that does such,lenovo,huawei,meizu and all other price range doesn't differ wif wat infinix and tecno are offering......u can by comparing infiniix zero 3 and xiaomi redmi note 3 or infinix note 2,lenovo vibe k4note and boom j8 prices...you wil see d difference is nt much excpt xiaomi and lenovo posing fingerprint sensor,all the rest are almost d same even wif the price
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by highheybee: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
And the best comparison wif those Chinese manufacturers is infinix zero 3 and xiaomi mi4 while d former is 60k,the latter is 55k on jumia yet the infinix zero 3 is slightly beta or the redmi 2 or infinix hot 2 selling 4 d same price yet the hot 2 is also slightly beta,dont say I'm talkin abt infinix n a tecno thread buh pipu too like saying bad tins abt dis guys and dey ar rili trying
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Marvell23(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2016
augster:
Wtf is this shit? Xiaomi Redmi 3 scored 35,000 on antutu and the phone costs about #36,000.
who is selling at that price, or are you still sleeping?
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by scarr: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2016
highheybee:
And the best comparison wif those Chinese manufacturers is infinix zero 3 and xiaomi mi4 while d former is 60k,the latter is 55k on jumia yet the infinix zero 3 is slightly beta or the redmi 2 or infinix hot 2 selling 4 d same price yet the hot 2 is also slightly beta,dont say I'm talkin abt infinix n a tecno thread buh pipu too like saying bad tins abt dis guys and dey ar rili trying

no hard feeling bro, im sure what you are saying makes sense to you but without proper construction, readers here might not be able to get you without reading repeatedly..... just saying
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by augster(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2016
Marvell23:
who is selling at that price, or are you still sleeping?
that‘s the price when you buy from china yourself.. You must be the one sleeping sir
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by scarr: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2016
JanethEze:

What does the name imply?
One is 7 while the other is 8
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by jonmoveek: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2016
Maximum83:
I think it's a decent performance by the Tecno Boom J8. I love the fact that it's also 4G LTE. Good specs
Na so e suppose be
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by proffnico(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Marvell23:
Tecno Boom J8 and Gionee M5 use same chipset, GPU clocked at 1.3ghz but the Tecno Boom J8 performs fairly better

Antutu benchmark for gionee M5
u sure about that?

Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by chigozie391(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
jayhk:
Nice score.. but ma xiaomi redmi note 3 its is... scored 70k on antututu..Xiaomi is jez badass
how much is redmi note 3 or is redmi 3 now
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Not a bad score if you ask me, I have seen better phones with lower scores
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by highheybee: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
scarr:

no hard feeling bro, im sure what you are saying makes sense to you but without proper construction, readers here might not be able to get you without reading repeatedly..... just saying

My statement is all abt comparism wif those xiaomis cos I see som1 here sayn redmi 3 is 36k when it's sold for 48k....al thos hypes abt xiaomi and ulephone rili sucks.....and the point is xiaomi or lenovo can't sell a phone lik dis 4 36k or less....
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by highheybee: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
chigozie391:

Redmi 3 is 48k while redmi not 3 pro is 65k and redmi note 3 is 57k at kulimart.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by scarr: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
highheybee:

My statement is all abt comparism wif those xiaomis cos I see som1 here sayn redmi 3 is 36k when it's sold for 48k....al thos hypes abt xiaomi and ulephone rili sucks.....and the point is xiaomi or lenovo can't sell a phone lik dis 4 36k or less....

The person was actually right, u can get d redmi at dat price.

Redmi 3 is just $150 on gearbest, and it has better specs dan dis tecno, dats just #30,000 at cbn rate.

Those that import d phones buy black market that's why d price skyrockets
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by kolexepana: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
monsieurpaul:
Not a bad score if you ask me, I have seen better phones with lower scores
Really? phones like
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by thatintrovert: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good scores for the j8, but let's try with other phones to see
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by johnjameson: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Youngzedd:
The performance of the two phones is poor.

Xiaomi or Ulefone is a better alternative.

How much is the phones?
Xiaomi is much better than the tecno but it's easier to repair and get parts for the tecno phone here
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Harlequin17: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2016
But the scores are quite close sha, hope in reality it's a much wider margin for the j8
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by creed266: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
You should have shown the other pages for the m5 test toi
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by highheybee: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2016
scarr:

Redmi 3 is just $150 on gearbest, and it has better specs dan dis tecno, dats just #30,000 at cbn rate.

Dats wher u misd it cox official exchange rate differs frm market xchang rate as the market exchang rate is 320....so tell me multiply 320 by 150....furthermore why did infinix note 2 1gb ram variant pric shot up from 30.5' to 41k,purewater,bread,game pad and all others......you can check naij to knw mor abt Nigeria xchang rate
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by jayhk(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
chigozie391:
65k sir...
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by chigozie391(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2016
highheybee:

Redmi 3 is 48k while redmi not 3 pro is 65k and redmi note 3 is 57k at kulimart.com
pls how much is redmi note 2...and where can I get it
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by scarr: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
highheybee:

Dats wher u misd it cox official exchange rate differs frm market xchang rate as the market exchang rate is 320....so tell me multiply 320 by 150....furthermore why did infinix note 2 1gb ram variant pric shot up from 30.5' to 41k,purewater,bread,game pad and all others......you can check naij to knw mor abt Nigeria xchang rate

I think working for an economic/financial consultancy firm is giving me all i need to know about forex lol.......for the fact that something is widely accepted doesnt make it right..........what u are referring to "Market Exchange Rate" is nothing but sweet coating of "Black Market"....The Nigerian banks charging >#320 are doing so cos they get dollars thru d back door and they need to make profit, so they sell at black market rate.....If CBN sells to them with the normal quota system which was existent before this administration, they would sell not more than #220

If you have a Neteller account(in Naira), ull be charge 190-200 for transactions.....

Those things shot up cos the makers/importers are patronizing BLACK MARKET aka "Market Exchange Rate"
Nevertheless, i get your point, d average man would buy at d rate of #320 which fcuks everything up
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by KuliMart: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2016
chigozie391:
pls how much is redmi note 2...and where can I get it

Visit kulimart dot com

The price is there and also it comes with free shipping.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Emmafe(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
KuliMart:

Visit kulimart dot com

Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Darkseid(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2016
KuliMart:

Visit kulimart dot com

Is the K5 note available now.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by KuliMart: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Darkseid:
Is the K5 note available now.

No.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by augster(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2016
highheybee:

a friend of mine bought xiaomi redmi 3 for $125 with his stanbic card with the rate of #280 which gives #35000. The price you quoted up there is for those resellers on nairaland... They are just here to make huge profits from people that dont know their way around dollar rates
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by KuliMart: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Emmafe(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=KuliMart post=44391212]Package received
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by KuliMart: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2016
scarr:

Note: CBN rate doesn't exist.

We sell this phone with hybrid case and tempered glass with free shipping at 47k at the moment.

We also render after sales service.

Kulimart have got you covered.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by teelaweee(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Marvell23:

AnTuTu Benchmark is a comprehensive smartphones Benchmarking application. It includes "Memory Performance", "CPU Integer Performance", "CPU Floating Point Performance", "2D 3D Graphics Performance", "SD card read-write speed", "Database IO" performance testing.

Antutu recently released the 3D rating as a separate app for download to prevent data wastage each time we want to benchmark a device

I bought the Tecno Boom J8 on Friday and my first impression of the device was quite awesome. I decided to put it to test on antutu to see how it performs against devices on the same range.

I will be comparing the Tecno Boom J8 and the Gionee M5 since they have the same specs

nice i love everything about boom j8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN 7-day Easyinternet SMS Alert Pack / Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank: Premium Yet Affordable Powerbank / Exposing A New Glo Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.