Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 (6540 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by jheed: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Marvell23:

AnTuTu Benchmark is a comprehensive smartphones Benchmarking application. It includes "Memory Performance", "CPU Integer Performance", "CPU Floating Point Performance", "2D 3D Graphics Performance", "SD card read-write speed", "Database IO" performance testing.

Antutu recently released the 3D rating as a separate app for download to prevent data wastage each time we want to benchmark a device

I bought the Tecno Boom J8 on Friday and my first impression of the device was quite awesome. I decided to put it to test on antutu to see how it performs against devices on the same range.

I will be comparing the Tecno Boom J8 and the Gionee M5 since they have the same specs

nice one
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by scarr: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
KuliMart:

Note: CBN rate doesn't exist.

We sell this phone with hybrid case and tempered glass with free shipping at 47k at the moment.

We also render after sales service.

Kulimart have got you covered.

kuli kuli, which version are u selling for 47? mtk or Qualcomm?
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by KuliMart: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
scarr:

kuli kuli, which version are u selling for 47? mtk or Qualcomm?

Redmi3 is snapdragon.

There's different between Xiaomi redmi note 3 and xiaomi redmi 3.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by scarr: 6:09am On Apr 05, 2016
KuliMart:

Redmi3 is snapdragon.
There's different between Xiaomi redmi note 3 and xiaomi redmi 3.

Alright thanks
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Yorubago(f): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ana5000:
The fact that it comes with dope headphones just makes it the perfect music phone
Exactly
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by omoalajah(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Impressive performance by the Boom j9.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by gingerman876: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thats a great performance from the boom device
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by 360koncepts: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Good to see this Antutu review. Not bad tho
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by yinka360nl1: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Everything about the boom j8 makes it a perfect music phone.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Cliveglobal1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good to See an Improved Version of Tecno Series, We're now in Happy times as we Can Buy Top quality phones without spending too much.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by winnijaf(f): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
The Boom J8 is a perfect Music Phone, And the Speakers futher makes it Fantastic.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by brook75: 3:44am On Apr 29, 2016
winnijaf:
The Boom J8 is a perfect Music Phone, And the Speakers futher makes it Fantastic.

true i am just so in love with those speakers.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by winnijaf(f): 11:49am On May 03, 2016
brook75:

true i am just so in love with those speakers.

Same Here. It's absolutely Fantastic
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by olaneyo18: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
The distinctive features of the boom j8 make it to be exceptional in the market
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Orator2383: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
The phone is sense making
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by mikron(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
omoalajah:
Impressive performance by the Boom j9.
j8 u mean
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Sodebo: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Though, the Gionne M5 is a good device, but i will pick Tecno J8 over it anytime..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone / Shocking Message I Received From MTN / Samsung Galaxy J7 Vs Samsung Galaxy J5 – Full Phone Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.