Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My (2171 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My by go4goldnow: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2016
grin wink cheesy sad sad sad
Re: My by swemzkid(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2016
first of all speads mat and start observing sai baba

1 Like

Re: My by falconey(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
grin
Re: My by Behira(f): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Eyaaaa cheesy
Re: My by Elzends(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2016
Ur wife to be??and ur still afraid of confronting her??
Confront her when you two are married then come back here and create another thread on how ur marriage of two weeks ended

Bro if you don't wanna suffer high bp wen ur married, do the needful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My by go4goldnow: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2016
@ Elzends you think i should let her know i checked her facebook
Re: My by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2016
I'll ask two question.
Was the message recent?
Do you have hard evidence that she's been seeing this guy?

If your answer is yes, then dump her cuz whatever is between both of you surely isn't love.

1 Like

Re: My by Elzends(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2016
go4goldnow:
@ Elzends you think i should let her know i checked her facebook
If you checked her fb and ur convinced beyond doubt, then talk to her
Re: My by go4goldnow: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2016
@ PushPlay the message is recent but is not that they re still seeing each other.... the sex day was about 4 years ago but when the guy messaged her was recent to talk about the stuff cos the guy is eager to see her again but she already moved on but why she can't tell me about the guy is what i do not understand...
Re: My by cruzita(f): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
what I will do?I will take the bull by the horn
Re: My by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
go4goldnow:
@ PushPlay the message is recent but is not that they re still seeing each other.... the sex day was about 4 years ago but when the guy messaged her was recent to talk about the stuff cos the guy is eager to see her again but she already moved on but why she can't tell me about the guy is what i do not understand...
So why the hell are you bugging yourself?

Do you have any other reasons not to trust her?

If not then all these is totally unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: My by Elzends(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
I now understand, bro still talk to her, nah from play play we dey gt players oh
Re: My by go4goldnow: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2016
@ Elzends I read everything about them i even copied and save incase she sensed and quickly delete it.
Re: My by ritababe(f): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
falconey:
grin

must you always comment? I Don see you for almost all thread this morning
Re: My by naijaboiy: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't understand. Is she still with the guy or it's an old romance you just discovered?
Re: My by go4goldnow: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
@naijaboiy it an old romance which she never talked about with me. and she also denied it when i ask her if there is anything with she and the niggar
Re: My by falconey(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:

must you always comment? I Don see you for almost all thread this morning

i'm not breaking any rule dear, besides isn't that why people create threads? they want us to post/comment.
Re: My by Adamsynox(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
go4goldnow:
Fellow Nairalander, what will you do if you found out that your wife-to-be had hidden romance with someone in the past which they still keep contact with each other and when u ask her who is the guy she says he is just a friend and she can never have anything to do with him but later you found a message on Facebook, from the guy to her telling her that he as missed her punny so much even though she never allowed him to suck on her that night that they had fun 2gether. but because i don't want her to know that I have a password to her facebook account, i decided to use a trick like ( I know you guys must have had things in the past if not he wouldn't have been calling you all the time) but she denied and said to me that they were only together in the hotel one day like that but noting happened. If you really love the Girl so much what will you do... pls i need you advise.
yoruba people will say[b] NKAN MBE[/b]
Re: My by naijaboiy: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
go4goldnow:
@naijaboiy it an old romance which she never talked about with me. and she also denied it when i ask her if there is anything with she and the niggar
Okay.... Sometimes women may hide such things because they don't want their partner to find out, not because they are still doing anything but because the partner may feel threatened and want to leave.

I don't know why she lied to you about him being just a friend though. But what you have to really check is if your fiancé is also responding to him or if she is doing her best to keep away from him. Sometimes these exes just don't go away and they cause a lot of problems.

The guy(ex) may be the one at fault here so please don't fully judge your fiancé, but I'll advise you to approach her calmly and talk about it. Do not tell her what you saw but let her know that if really she has anything to do with the guy she should stop.

Also, try not to be stalking her up and down, looking for something where nothing exists. It's not healthy.
Re: My by ritababe(f): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
falconey:

i'm not breaking any rule dear, besides isn't that why people create threads? they want us to post/comment.

lolz just pulling your leg

1 Like

Re: My by repogirl(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
go4goldnow:
because she believes you will freak out unnecessarily just as you are freaking out now over something that happened four years ago when you two were not even together.

Since she isn't cheating on you presently, what's the fuss about?
Re: My by go4goldnow: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
@ repogirl she told me all but why not about the romance with this nigga. she not having anything with him any more but why keep his secret, that why I don't get.. and besides i have not busted for her still just keeping it on a low and to hear people advise
Re: My by go4goldnow: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Awaiting you guys idea plssssss!!!!
Re: My by latinoKingdom(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Elzends:
Ur wife to be??and ur still afraid of confronting her??
Confront her when you two are married then come back here and create another thread on how ur marriage of two weeks ended

Bro if you don't wanna suffer high bp wen ur married, do the needful
grin wink cheesy
Re: My by 400billionman: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
go4goldnow:
Awaiting you guys idea plssssss!!!!

Guy relax. Dont kill urself over a woman.

You said they are no longer together nah.

Thats what matters. You aint her judge..
Re: My by eme40rald(f): 1:41am On Apr 03, 2016
the issue here op is that instead of telling you that he's her ex, she said he's a friend right? I don't see a big deal about this because she probably didn't want you to freak out especially if she knows that u are the type of guy who doesn't encourage or believe exes can still be friends. so to avoid trouble she simply told u he was a friend which he technically is my dear
Re: My by Bluezy13(m): 1:46am On Apr 03, 2016
Elzends:
If you checked her fb and ur convinced beyond doubt, then talk to her
Facebook or 2go

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserve To Marry This Lady? / Should I Call His Mum / Whats Your Plan For This Friday Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.