Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like (1988 Views)

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by BoiledHead(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Those that i like:

- Tosyne2much: I just like this guy sha....

- Oliviarim: This bae is very enlightened. Compare the other ones.. mtcheew

- WildFlame: I dont know why i like this bros

- Toks2008: This guy sha, always stating the bitter fvcking truth that fvcking hurts.

- Evegran: Hian, i love her.

- Wristbangle: THis dude is really awesome

- Naijaboiy:- Awesome dude cool

- Cutehector: Dem niggas be making sense

- Greene66: I like this dude because he doesn't asslick naija ladies. Always saying the truth about them. He fit neva reach airport b4 oo... hmm anyway no lele

- Lalasticlala grin

THose that piss me off undecided

- MrCork: I dont like this guy, always thinking he is funny only that is filled with BS

- Kashybaby: This one and MrCork go dey derail person thread with their BS. Where she land from sef? Singapore abi wetin?

- Jadekitana: This one go dey make noise dey find attention. She fit no be girl oo.. E fit be one nigga for Mushin or Agege Railway. Anyway na buttlickers dey give am attention. mtcheew

- Vinshu: This one worse pass. Na so she flat like fry pan come dry again. Her bwest sef be like tangerine. Always posting trash degrading ladies.

- Stupidinlove: This one go dey form women advocate. She fit be one girl wey neva write jamb ooo. Come dey form Mtcheew

- Strahovski1: This india dude head dey touch some times. He go dey insult naija ladies like say him own better pass. Racist! Although he is good at giving advice and therapy. Seen his comments.

- Blackberrybabes: This one go dey use idea advertise him blog.. mtcheew like anyone gives sh!t.

- FirstEva: This one fake pass brazillian hair. She go dey comment thinking she is making sense. She neva makes sense.

- mamagee3: This one need deliverance

9 Likes

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Smellymouth: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
1:00pm news on Rhythm 93.7..

3 Likes

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin oohh I'm here! Hang on..I need a translator...
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by cruzita(f): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin where is my helmet? bomb go soon dey fly any how

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by grad2012(f): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lols
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by BoiledHead(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello! honey i am currently Caught up in the middle of a battle zone. should incase i don't make it back home alife, please don' 4get to include my precious pomade in my casket. bye. grin
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Boo...can u translate what he wrote? tongue
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
crotonite:

Hello! honey i am currently Caught up in the middle of a battle zone. should incase i don't make it back home alife, please don' 4get to include my precious pomade in my casket. bye. grin

grin
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Smellymouth: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Boo...can u translate what he wrote? tongue

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Firsteva, eyaf suffered grin
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by FreemanDave(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Damn...
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Elzends(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin The last name tho
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK..

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Smellymouth: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

OK..

Is he your bf??
No offeinse
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Smellymouth: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

OK..

Is he your husband?
No offeinse
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Maxi112: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
make I balance here
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by osesology(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Make I just perch for dis corner dey observe
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Is he your husband?
No offeinse

I really tot it was ur pic that's y I post it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
BoiledHead:

undecided

Haters will be hating... and IDGAF if u hate me.. cool

Cheers!
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by dayojags10(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
1:00pm news on Rhythm 93.7..
lol, nah only God fit save yu
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Smellymouth: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin grin Take ur time oo

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Smellymouth: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
dayojags10:
lol, nah only God fit save yu

From wetin?? grin

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by BoiledHead(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Haters will be hating... and IDGAF if u hate me.. cool

Cheers!

Of course you GAF. If you don't, you would not have replied my quote
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
BoiledHead:

Of course you GAF. If you don't, you would not have replied my quote

Its great to know that u hate me....

But still IDGAF...
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by BoiledHead(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Its great to know that u hate me....

But still IDGAF...

No one cares about you

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
BoiledHead:

No one cares about you

Well u did and that sucks undecided! Coz u have to make a useless thread like this calling everyone for a little bit of attention... grin grin grin

Only little boys like u doing that...here's my 2cents ,make a better thread nxtime... wink
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Okay......
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
OP, I throway salute oooo.. Thanks very much
Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

post kor, pest ni cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Monikers That I Like And I Dont Like by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Op, may I ask why you love me? smiley

And are we allowed to post our own "liked and disliked" romancelanders?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think.... / Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? / fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.