Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). (15495 Views)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2016
some guys will never dare to call a lady when they are alone expect with the help of their friends ,if you befriend this type of guys just know that you will soon get tired of them because they will soon dissapoint you after your struggles to get that babe for them.

so I am encouraging them today;

dear shy guys,
if you see any lady you like very much,just approach her and made your feelings known to them and stop waiting until they upload their picture on social media and you will start commenting
WOW!WOW!WOW!WOW!

abeg you be ambulance?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Cutehector(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Makossa mehn. I'm a shy guy tho
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Hope he see this and leave a comment... . I know he's shy grin

3 Likes

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Impressive......but how does this add to their struggles tongue

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
GenZod:
lol.... i hate it when guys act weird around me .

Upload ur pics and see me takin u 4 a date and not commentin "WOW" wink
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Makossa mehn. I'm a shy guy tho
cutehector iffa hear

u wey I knw for my area?
Lols
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hope he see this and leave a comment... . I know he's a guy grin
I am here

wow!
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
How will they say how they feel without the shy part of them interfering suddenly you see them running away or peeing in thier pants
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
GenZod:

have faith in me na kiss ask me out first wink

I lost my faith in "IF U WANT TO SEE ME THEN COME AND SEE ME FACE 2 FACE" girls, wen i fell in luv wit dz gal wit a swit "voice" bk den in "2go".,..asked her 4 her pics on several occasion bt she insisted dat i cum nd see her....wen i later saw her...she ws vry faaatttt dia nd den i made up my mind on dy otherwise tongue

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
How will they say how they feel without the shy part of them interfering suddenly you see them running away or peeing in thier pants
Lols these guys after workin hard to get da babe for them

the can't keep simple relationship ,even how to kpansh them go dey ask u for help haha
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
Lols these guys after workin hard to get da babe for them

the can't keep simple relationship ,even how to kpansh them go dey ask u for help haha
you see? The more reason to forget about thier matter
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:

Running away.....MAYBE

Peein in dia pants......UNACCEPTABLE

But wen u meet dy Bold ones u tag 'em Womanizers tongue
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
GenZod:
lol.... i hate it when guys act weird around me .
bae I have one courageous guy for you,,,he is not a shy guy

his name is FALCONEY
he is contesting for mr nairaland
only courageous pple can contest
and needs your vote

your vote wil count a lot my dear

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
you see? The more reason to forget about thier matter
lol yea

I just fellowed u pls fellow back
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Running away.....MAYBE

Peein in dia pants......UNACCEPTABLE

But wen u meet dy Bold ones u tag 'em Womanizers tongue
nope maybe other girls but me i dont tag someone womanizer because he exudes confidence
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
lol yea

I just fellowed u pls fellow back
ok
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Maxi112: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
lolz. seen!
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
ok
ok tanx
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
ok tanx
welcome
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope maybe other girls but me i dont tag someone womanizer because he exudes confidence

But on a serious note: have any guy approached you before and suddenly pee on his trouser or have you seen not heard?
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

But on a serious note: have any guy approached you before and suddenly pee on his trouser or have you seen not heard?
he was stammering something he doesn't usually do and his legs were shaky so i imagined he must be peeing in his pants
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
he was stammering something he doesn't usually do and his legs were shaky so i imagined he must be peeing in his pants

Oh u drew ur conclusion from the scene......

Mhisbliss can you summon courage and walk up to a guy you've being admirin and ask him to be in a relationship with you? (forget the "he'll see me as a cheap girl" ladies uses as a defensive wall)

6 Likes

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Maxi112: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
ok tanx
replied cool
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by sparko1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
mhisbliss:

Haha! You read this in a book right? I have no idea what ladies feel like, you imagined him peeing in his pants because he was stammering! I mean who does that! Not that you are pretty! This is really strange!

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Maxi112:
replied cool
ok boss check ur mail again
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
sparko1:

Haha! You read this in a book right? I have no idea what ladies feel like, you imagined him peeing in his pants because he was stammering! I mean who does that! Not that you are pretty! This is really strange!
not that i asked for your opinion, go back to school because you dont know anything, didn't you see sarcasm in that statement? Phool
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Oh u drew ur conclusion from the scene......

Mhisbliss can you summon courage and walk up to a guy you've being admirin and ask him to be in a relationship with you? (forget the "he'll see me as a cheap girl" ladies uses as a defensive wall)
I'm always true to myself seriously if i madly admire you I'll tell you depending on if you're not that boastful arrogant type
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by Maxi112: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
ok boss check ur mail again
replied.
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by naijamakossa(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
sparko1:

pls guy abegii mind ur words lets be matured for once,,Must u say that

yes we have guys that do stammer even if their talking to their own sisters

and who told u mhisbliss is not pretty

u can tag me woman rapper all I care not
Re: Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). by mhisbliss(f): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
pls guy abegii mind ur words lets be matured for once,,Must u say that

yes we have guys that do stammer even if their talking to their own sisters

and who told u mhisbliss is not pretty

u can tag me woman rapper all I care not
everyone is entitled to thier opinion dont stress it, i dont find his comments offensive just amusing btw WHO PRETTY HELP, I'm not pretty his opinion doesn't matter, my mom loves me, the world is still revolving, no one cares, life goes on, maybe he has glaucoma you dont know, maybe he smokes weed you dont know let him be atleast am bold enough to show my real pics, he isnt handsome though, what a lame hat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Love Story (18+) / Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Help - Shes Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.