Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Simple Advice To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Advice To Ladies (846 Views)

Simple Advice To The Ladies / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Simple Advice For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Advice To Ladies by baresywood(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dear small Girl....

A date is not a dinner party or luncheon. It is basically for CONVERSATION not CHOPversation.

Stop going out for date on a very hungry stomach. That guy is not your father and he is not under any obligation to feed you. How can a man invite you for a date and you start starving yourself, then appear there looking so famished?
In some cases, the guy would buy you what he can afford and you go about bad-mouthing him as being stingy and broke. Why don't you eat in your house before going out with him, or better still take your own money along for your food?

Pull off the entitlement mentality already.
He is under no obligation to feed you, stop disrespecting yourself, you are not an infant.
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by falconey(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by alterswerve(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Beats me mahn.. Beats me
Some mentalities just need deliverance
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
baresywood:
Dear small Girl....

A date is not a dinner party or luncheon. It is basically for CONVERSATION not CHOPversation.

Stop going out for date on a very hungry stomach. That guy is not your father and he is not under any obligation to feed you. How can a man invite you for a date and you start starving yourself, then appear there looking so famished?
In some cases, the guy would buy you what he can afford and you go about bad-mouthing him as being stingy and broke. Why don't you eat in your house before going out with him, or better still take your own money along for your food?

Pull off the entitlement mentality already.
He is under no obligation to feed you, stop disrespecting yourself, you are not an infant.

This must be in the joke section...this is funny... grin
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Cutehector(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stop pursuing poverty stricken girls op.
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by cruzita(f): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin no be small thing ooo,some even dey carry nylon to carry take away

2 Likes

Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by wolfgangg(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
lol.... but it depends' you can't take her to an expensive place and expect her to order a cheap drink (I said this cos some guys wanna impress her and though not financially bouyant' take her to an expensive place).. its not even important you take her to a restaurant.... you can both take a walk - lick ice cream together while you talk all you wanna talk' I think that's cheap enough..... she won't be able to order for an expensive drink or meal that way.
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Cholls(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
grin no be small thing ooo,some even dey carry nylon to carry take away
my sister CHINNYZ
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Monalisa185(f): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
lwkm, the thing tire me sf...sometimes, most of them will have food at home o, instead of filling up their stomach before going for the date, they will abandon their food at home and run out to go and eat awoof.

when the guy ends up buying what he can afford, maybe a bottle of Smirnoff and they finish drinking with an empty stomach, next thing, you will see them on Nairaland lamenting like drunks....Mtcheeeewwww
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by pussypounder(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Going to shiiitttt will.be back later
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Monalisa185(f): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Stop pursuing poverty stricken girls op.

sheybi them dey write "POVERTY STRICKEN GIRL" for forehead abi?
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

sheybi them dey write "POVERTY STRICKEN GIRL" for forehead abi?
monalisa so dis is how u think?
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Monalisa185(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:
monalisa so dis is how u think?
nah, that's how YOU think
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

nah, that's how YOU think
i'm highly surprised at u tho
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Maxity02(f): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
sounds funny to me... but fact!
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Kenzico(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin Funny thread
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Monalisa185(f): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:
i'm highly surprised at u tho
ohhhh, okay, I'm not surprised at you thoughtonguetongue
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhh, okay, I'm not surprised at you thoughtonguetongue
grin if I beat u, u will run and cry and meet ur husband
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
i actually thought all ladies were thesame; not until i went on a date with this high class lady called LADY-D she proved me wrong, we went to a very expensive resturant(that was my choice anyway), i had enough money on me. but after we both ordered all we ate and we were done. i called the waiter but to my greatetest suprise she paid everything i tried not to allow her but resisted my attempt.
but guess what? she told me she's in a relationship to a son of very popular politian. but she honoured my because i wasn't mendacious in all mz words. i later discovered she's always asking my cousin if what i usually tell were true or lies.
unfortunatd i couldn't attend her wedding for some reasons beyound me. i respect her for the display of maturity, hard work, truthfulness, humility despite the family she comes from and the respect kai (even though i can't compare my finacial status with, she still bend to greet me and e deh sweet me eeh!)
LADY-D indeed you deserve a heavenly award.
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:
grin if I beat u, u will run and cry and meet ur husband
My dear ladies on nailander, incase you comeacross guys who make statement like this run for you life.
they got potential for physical abuse

hector thanks for permitting me use your comment to convey this essential message.

i love #novex# lol
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by skywalker240(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
serious matters oo

It makes me keep wondering do they ever eat @ home, do they have food or not @ home?..

The wise ladies that commented even atest to this...

But lo the foolish ones are coming behind to fire you
Re: Simple Advice To Ladies by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
unpredictedone:

My dear ladies on nailander, incase you comeacross guys who make statement like this run for you life.
they got potential for physical abuse

hector thanks for permitting me use your comment to convey this essential message.

i love #novex# lol
yeye grin

(1) (Reply)

These Type Of Guys Are A No No / Surprising Fact About Guys (are These True?) / GUYS: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.